TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of CD....I posted yesterday about following CZ's leads and discussing the possibility of CD's GF being involved. I don't think anyone was with me, lol. Let me say that I don't believe that she or CD had anything to do with it, but am willing to play along with a discussion, as not to have tunnel vision. So, I've been trying to think about it on my own, but I am really stuck on the motive part. I can come up with a couple, but they really don't justify murder or harming a child.

1. Jealousy of HD (doesn't seem too plausible, because you'd think the new baby would get most of the attention right now and if jealous had anything to do with it, seems like it would've happened way before now)

2. The drugs in the home (wasn't there pot or something found?)....could HD have seen anything? I think drugs were in both homes, so I don't put much weight in this one either.

3. HD wanting to live there. I would think this might be a help with two kids, not a hinderence (sp?) Plus, if she was already there all day....what's the difference really?

Lol, that is just all I can come up with!!! Not a very good imagination, I guess. The ONLY hinky thing I can think of is that statement earlier about gf not knowing for sure that HD came over that day, but I never actually saw that in print and I am not sure if it came from BD or who. Also, with a new baby and little sleep, HD over there everyday.....I can see how some days might run together. Also, if there was child support involved, HD living with them, would actually reverse that child support and increase the income in the home, which could be a positive thing. I just can't see this as a road to travel at this point.

Ok....I've theorized and can't go further....thanks for being patient and hearing me out. I just want to look at all the options (as was requested by CZ) to ensure that we are giving a fair shake here.

After the Clue Game bone last evening, my mind went to CD's gf's ex - the father of the 7 year old. I couldn't go any further with the thought because I haven't seen a name or know if we can sleuth him.

It's funny that she won't talk to the station that released the affidavits.........it's not their fault! lol.

I have a curiousity question about the Xbox. I'm assuming that since LE took it, that they could verify he playing on it the evening that DD saw her on it before he left. I'm curious as to whether they show someone playing on it the following day...and if so, what time/s?

After the Clue Game bone last evening, my mind went to CD's gf's ex - the father of the 7 year old. I couldn't go any further with the thought because I haven't seen a name or know if we can sleuth him.

I don't know if we can ever sleuth her, can we? CZ also said that HD walking with this child directly conflicted with this persons statement to LE. I wonder if when she was talking about someone's house being search two times and we thought she meant the hairdresser, IF she instead meant the parent to this child. IF she was referring to CD's g/f.....then she was saying that CD's house has ALSO been searched twice.

The parents of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn have not given hope. Far from it.
Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, said Wednesday there's one primary message she wants out: "We're looking for a living, breathing little girl. We're not looking for a corpse."
She made this statement through a spokesperson, a family friend who answered the door
at her house in Colorado City. Billie Dunn has not spoken directly with KTXS since KTXS first released the law enforcement affidavits last week.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26542518/detail.html

and another snip:

Clint Dunn thanked the volunteers in a brief emotional moment of prayer and encouragement. The search volunteers call themselves "Hailey's Angels."
Clint Dunn later said he is meeting with a private investigator Wednesday, and also with a psychic, to pursue any possible new leads.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26542518/detail.html

I don't think either parent is able to think she is dead right now. That thought might enter their brain but they chase it out real fast with other thoughts of where she might be hiding or reasons she might have just left on her own.

I can't believe Billie said the word "corpse"...that would be the last thing to come out of my mouth...

I was thinking the exact same thing! No way that word would come out of my mouth referring to my daughter! In fact it jumped out at me and I gasped when I read it!

yep - I'm seeing shades of Kathy Belich and CA - aren't you?

I keep going back to BD saying to HD on NG ! Hailey if you just come home we can fix whatever is wrong etc..... Don't have the link to that, but IMO that indicates that somebody had words about something, be it BD and HD, or all 3 BD,HD and SA !
One more thing, I cannot shake this ! Susan Smith being so enamored with a boyfriend that she made the choice to get rid of her two children , so she and this guy would have a chance:

Reposting my theory on a possible altercation before Christmas...

Some thoughts regarding the 911 calls and after taking into account everything that we’ve heard so far from family and friends in the media.

Last January, Clint and his family tried to get custody of Hailey. The grandmother told us about this on NG. The grandmother also knew about HD’s fear and allegations against SA so perhaps this, along with HD’s pleas are the reason why she was with Clint for some time during that month.

BD claimed in the 911 call on Feb 14th that they had broken up. Perhaps this break up was due to the fact that HD wanted so badly to live with her father and BD knew that it was because she didn’t like SA. I can imagine all of the arguments that were happening on all sides and between all the players at this time.

So BD decides to break it off with SA to appease HD and the family. But he is having none of it. He’s obsessed with her. You don’t dump a sociopath, they don’t take it well. She admitted in an interview before the 911 calls came out that he had sent her texts and she said then that he basically told her in the texts that she couldn’t leave him…(not exact words). Add the threats to her, HD and CD’s life and we can pretty much see what was going on here. He was blaming HD and CD for their break up IMO and he was going to hurt all involved if he didn’t get his way. Which as we know he did. They got back together and he eventually “moved in”….although I think he was pretty much already moved in long before that.

Fast forward to December. According to DB, Hailey had been staying with her Dad for most of the month leading up to Christmas. According to her also, there was a blow up just before Christmas and CD posted on FB after HD went missing that she could live wherever she wanted. BD also said in the beginning that if she had run away, they could “fix” it if she would come home. So something was going on again regarding HD not wanting to live at home IMO and that might have been the motivation for SA to decide she had caused enough trouble for him.

seriously! texting is about as informal as it gets. "wyd" "wrud" "wud" it doesn't matter... the point is there was a text sent @ 2:00pm. nothing more nothing less.

Agree. If phone pings end up showing that the text was sent from Billie's house, then either:

(1) Hailey was alive at 2 pm on 12/27, or
(2) SA had an accomplice and he stayed at BD's house with her phone to clean up (which included sending a red herring text) while his accomplice took Hailey elsewhere and had SA's phone.

These are the only 2 possibilities I can see the explain the text.

IMO They're like vultures, they always show up during national cases...and not a SINGLE one has EVER found a lost child.
Have they shown up? I only remember one making a statement at the first ! IMO

I am behind in the threads, but want to just jump in here and share my thoughts. In the beginning of this case BD made a statement looking into the camera as if she was talking to someone. She said that HD is her and Clint's daughter and that they want her back. That seemed strange to me and leads me to believe that she is afraid of someone or some people. Given that LE said there are other POI's, maybe BD does suspect SA and them of taking her daughter. What do others think about that statement she made.

This makes it sound as if someone wants Hailey as there own. It makes me think of DB and the BD's xBF. Another question, does DB have any children of her own? Wonder if she has a boy around the age of 7? Would also like to know how HD ended up staying with DB in June (?) when she has so many other relatives in the general area.

I just picked up this little tid-bit off of Foxnews

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/01/19/geotagging-risks-dangers-twitter/

I thought this to be very interesting. Those who have access to anyone involved MS or FB page might be able to go back to hiking photos, camping photos, hunting photos, etc... and obtain the location of where they were taken thus providing a new search place. If LE is monitoring this thread, IMO not only should you be watching SA, which apparently you are, but I would be watching the movements of his mother and friends. If they think an area where Hailey may be held, or worse, her body dumped will be revealed or where they have stashed evidence- this will make them, at the minimum, go and see if anyone is getting close to the area and either try to move her/it again or if she is still alive, they may get panicky and do something that will bring on the electric chair.

This could bring on new hot leads. Those who have the computer savvy please check into this. I don't have that kind of computer skills and my work right now won't allow me that kind of concentration.

GO GO GO!!!! Let's do some sleuthing!!!!!

HLN had HD on "Find The Missing" segment a while ago. They mentioned that HD has a scar on the right side of her forehead and the right side of her lip that you cannot see from the pictures. I hadn't heard this info before (thought it's probably on the missing person flyer--which I have not looked at) so just thought I would mention it. They never give these details of her on NG. They also said she plays softball and LOVES cheerleading. They said both of her parents said she would *never* runaway or go this long without contacting family. The showed SA's picture and asked that you take a close look at it and if you've seen him in any suspicious circumstances (my words not there's...can't remember how they worded it) to call police.

Sounds like Billie has a spokesperson, Finally!! I am glad for that though :)

After checking out the Klasskids website it looks like they would help with the media and parents are encouraged to participate in cooperation with media, and le. Here is one paragraph I found interesting in light of this new comment through BD spokesperson...

from klasskids..
<i>"Remember never give up hope! As long as you believe that your child is alive and coming home, you will have support, but if you admit defeat your allies will disperse, law enforcement will dissipate and your chances of securing a recovery will effectively disappear. "</i>

It's funny that she won't talk to the station that released the affidavits.........it's not their fault! lol.

I wonder if she'll continue to speak to the CBS affiliate, KTAB, since they released the 911 tapes last evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem