TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope poor Clint is not being taken for a ride. I hope this is a psychic that actually wants to help. And I hope that private investigator is decent too.

Families in missing children's cases,more than likely don't know what's happened in other cases,unless they've studied theses cases.CD had to have help putting pics on the fb page,so I hope there are people that can advise him if some names come up from previous cases.KWIM

I don't understand hiring the private investigator. Look at all the LE agencies that are there. Why waste the money? I don't know, something weird about that. Let me clarify that before someone takes that wrong. Weird as in is the pi pushing him..............

IMO A good PI is often a retired detective. They can get their hands on all sorts of "confidential" information and are oftentimes privy to LE leads.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26543967/detail.html
The lawyer representing the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Shawn Adkins, says that phone records placing Adkins in the vicinity of the Dunn residence early on Dec. 27, when he told authorities he was somewhere else, could be incorrect.

? Hm,so phone records are wrong,okay.

Just a quick question in regard to the conversation, when Billie talks to her son about texting for Hailey to come home. Did Billie first ask her son if Hailey was home, then asked him to text? Or was it she somehow knew Hailey was not there.

Y'all are great; love reading here.

Fort Worth-based attorney Sidney Lyle told KTXS News on Wednesday that, in his own experience, phone records can show use in one area when the phone user was in a different location.
"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

lol, Does he not know how close the border is to Mexico in El Paso? Maybe he should look at a map..........

I wonder who told Clint to hire a PI? It doesn't sound like something that Mark K.'s group would say, at this point, Mark considers this to be very early on in the investigation. And I can't see LE sharing any info in an active case like this one.

The lawyer representing the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Shawn Adkins, says that phone records placing Adkins in the vicinity of the Dunn residence early on Dec. 27, when he told authorities he was somewhere else, could be incorrect.

Oh my - and the "spin" starts.

Still shades of CA and her opinion of phone records and pings.

my oh my

Fort Worth-based attorney Sidney Lyle told KTXS News on Wednesday that, in his own experience, phone records can show use in one area when the phone user was in a different location.
"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

lol, Does he not know how close the border is to Mexico in El Paso? Maybe he should look at a map..........

But it's all in the wording... ;)

I don't know if we can ever sleuth her, can we? CZ also said that HD walking with this child directly conflicted with this persons statement to LE. I wonder if when she was talking about someone's house being search two times and we thought she meant the hairdresser, IF she instead meant the parent to this child. IF she was referring to CD's g/f.....then she was saying that CD's house has ALSO been searched twice.

I believe it was.

Rumors circulating online that a body was found in a landfill are not true, Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer said

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333126

Says the rumor started on facebook, imagine that...............

Ya...I was following a few posts that were passing the rumor along. Huuuuuhhhhhhh. You know that story the 'Boy Who Cried Wolf'?

What's funny is a few posts down from the ones I was following was one asking: 'Is the rumor about Hailey being found ALIVE true?!?'

Yeesh.:pullhair:

"could" is much like the word "may"

Monkeys COULD fly outta my butt, but how likely is that???:crazy:

I think we may have another Jose on our hands..............lmbo.

Well, the 911 calls illustrate the level a "fight" with Shawn can go-- threats to kill. mo

I wonder if there were other threats made by SA over the course of their relationship and since the Feb 2010 911 calls? If so, I doubt BD will tell, because she doesn't seem to remember the threats he made then.

Since attorney Sidney Lyle has been included in an MSM -- he does have a couple of folks who don't appreciate his work (and 1 that surely does). As I'm sure is the case with many defendant attorneys (hey look at Geragos). Mods - if this is inappropriate, please delete. However, I assume we can sleuth him just like we did Geragos or Jose Baez. Thanks.

Lied and said my brothers sentence was reduced by half and we checked and nothing had ever been done. We paid him $25,000.00 for nothing.

http://www.lawyerratingz.com/ratings/10108/Lawyer-Sidney-Lyle.html

1/09

also:

“Worst excuse ever for a lawyer needs to be disembarred” (ME: maybe they meant to say disbarred or disemboweled - lol).

My family paid this guy to represent us an a civil case. Not only did he lie to us about ever filing any paperwork with the court but he had a default judgement brought against us which costed us the ENTIRE case, about 90,000 dollars, then he disappears with know way to reach him. If you would like to be screwed over then by all means hire sidney lyle of odessa tx.

link: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/79762-tx-sidney-lyle-101056/reviews.html#50121

1-3 years ago.

Interesting case here about child molestation in which the case ended in a mistrial. No minors name mentioned.

http://stevesmarketanddeli.com/2006/07/steve-sirois-that-name-sure-sounds.htm

I wonder what he'll do for SA.

MOO

Mel

"On Tuesday Lyle had told KTXS News he wasn't going to speak publicly about his client or the on-going investigation until "some point in the future."

I think he might want to hold on to his hat,because I'm sure there will be some point in the future he'll have to.BTW,are there pics of the people going into SA's gm's today with a container?I'm wondering if they got his dna already,they got CD's and BD's awhile back.

Hilarious!!!!!!......

Sorry, but you can't compare the two. Anybody that's ever been to El Paso knows you can throw a rock and it land in Mexico. I have to be careful when using my phone when I am there. Towers from across the border can pick up your signal and suddenly you are on an international call and speaking Spanish with an operator. :crazy:

But it only happens when you are fairly close to the border. Twenty miles between his workplace and CC? Nah...I don't think so, Mr. Lawyer. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck