TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DNA is done with an extra large cuetip and put in a little plastic bag. I don't it was as much about the container - but more about what was in it. Was the woman carrying the latex glove or wearing it? If the glove was taken as evidence, then it should have been also bagged. Its odd the way its worded. I kinda think she wore the glove to collect whatever was in the container and then took the glove off and carried it with the container. But that's JMHO.

Although carrying it back to a facility it could be the bag was put in the container for transporting.KWIM But,hair sample is a good point,maybe they got both.Heck,check him for everything,any test they can do.

He is likely not DP qualified which, IMO, is what SA will utlimately need when this is all said and done. Remember, this is Texas!!!

Yep, we be in Texas, though I'm not always proud of that "we grill em' and kill em' " reputation......:floorlaugh:

He is likely not DP qualified which, IMO, is what SA will utlimately need when this is all said and done. Remember, this is Texas!!!

Oh dear Lord, please tell me this isn't going to be another Baez/Mason team!!!! I can't even handle that in the Casey Anthony case right now!

I really don't think it was his DNA. Wish we knew more about "the container" - was it like a mason jar or larger like a pickeled eggs jar? It had to be at least of medium size for someone to see her carrying it at a distance. Hard to tell with what we have.

I was glad to see Tricia's post on how the public can help find Hailey - donate time and effort & donate food and search supplies. I can help with pizza donation. I wish more of us were closer to CC - bet there'd be a lot of WS volunteers out looking for Hailey!

So, while I sit here in California feeling helpless and checking myself over and over to make sure I'm not tunnel visioned, these are some of the questions that, if answered, could open legitimate doors to broader sleuthing (imo).

1. Were there any abductions off the street or out of their homes in the county over the last 5 years? If perps identified, where are they now?

2. Were there any other attempted abductions of tween/teenaged girls reported in the months before Hailey disappeared or since then (exclude the runaway that was ruled out as unrelated)?

3. Have all sex offenders in the county been interviewed, alibi'd and ruled out?

4. Have all of the people that Hailey lived with in the last year and all of their associates who knew Hailey had their homes searched and been interviewed (more to rule out that they think they are helping her by hiding her than that they would have harmed her)? Who has been poly'd (MB, MB's mom, DB, DB's family..)?

5. Has LE reviewed all of Hailey's communications (even library computer) to rule out no communication with someone unknown to her family? Especially someone with a vehicle.

6. What do Hailey's friends say about the likelihood that she would run off? How about any new people in Hailey's life? We know what the family thinks, but did Hailey ever mention anything like that to her friends, the people with whom she need not fear repercussions?

7. What did Hailey tell her friends and her little boyfriend about BD and SA and her life at home? Oops, back to the usual suspects again. But, if she told her friends things, that could be very helpful to the investigation - she might tell them a lot more than family members who she knew would tell her mom (probably not what she wanted)..

8. I know we can't sleuth it, just a question. Was there anyone we haven't heard about yet connected to BD, CD, SA, DD or any family member (for innocent or nefarious reasons) that might have been exposed to Hailey and took it upon themselves to take her? Anyone casually associated through jobs, school, drug transactions.. that took a special interest in Hailey? Of most interest, anyone that had been in BD's or CD's homes when Hailey was there; someone who knew where they lived...

I believe SA and BD know where Hailey is. SA almost certainly, imo. BD at least knows that SA knows where Hailey is, even if she doesn't know herself, imo. But, these are logical beliefs based on what we know to date, not proven facts. If we assume they are both innocent to avoid missing possible alternatives, where else should we focus? Are we allowed to even talk about other options if we don't mention names?

But, it pinged off a tower in CC, that doesn't mean he was at home. He could of been at the Dairy Queen right? I am not trying to be smart, but he could have been someplace else and I don't think anyone has considered that.jmo

Well, his mom and uncle say he was there......so, IDK, guess he could have went to the DQ to grab lunch for everyone. OR maybe mom and uncle kept the phone and SA was else where and they are covering for him. Wink Wink.

I'm almost ashamed to admit, I have read every post for the past three weeks on Hailey :(

I am disabled so don't get out much and my real life is not too demanding-just my kitty cat to tend to, and he sits on my lap much of the time, and my husband sleeps all day and works all night!

I am disabled too. My fiance works all day as well. So it's just me and my cats all day.
I have found WS to have such wonderful and thoughtful people, seriously guys!

Yes this software is out there. It records everything on your phone, and the best programs are undetectable by anyone but an expert that is looking specifically for it. That's how Elin Woods, and Eva Longoria Parker found out about their husbands.

It's how I found out about my husband as well ;)

Does anyone know what this means:

15 years since Sidney Allen Lyle Jr. was first licensed to practice law in TX.
State License status Not Eligible To Practice In Texas
Year acquired 1995
Last updated by Avvo 11/17/2010

link: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/79762-tx-sidney-lyle-101056.html

it's under RESUME

Thanks.

Mel

Maybe he practices in Mexico........:floorlaugh: Or has him a little stand set up on the banks of the Rio Grande. Which on a serious note, have you guys looked at Namus at the amount of bodies they have recovered from there. It breaks my heart. They will never be claimed and that's just so sad.

Does anyone know what this means:

15 years since Sidney Allen Lyle Jr. was first licensed to practice law in TX.
State License status Not Eligible To Practice In Texas
Year acquired 1995
Last updated by Avvo 11/17/2010

link: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/79762-tx-sidney-lyle-101056.html

it's under RESUME

Thanks.

Mel

No bother -- the State Bar of Texas shows him in good standing. The other URL must be an error...I hope!

http://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template...ry/MemberDirectoryDetail.cfm&ContactID=156954

My guess...they got his DNA from cheek swab long ago.. It sounds to me that they may have come back with a warrant for hair samples.

DNA is DNA is DNA....if they got a cheek swab, then they have his DNA no need to go back for hair.

Ahhhh I see. So we will just add on several other attorneys so that at least one is DP qualified. Then they can keep playing musical chairs, "I quit.." okay, bring on another one "I quit"....

We will all have major deja vu. :waitasec:

I'm almost ashamed to admit, I have read every post for the past three weeks on Hailey :(

I am disabled so don't get out much and my real life is not too demanding-just my kitty cat to tend to, and he sits on my lap much of the time, and my husband sleeps all day and works all night!

I kept up until thread #27 I believe it was. I haven't been sleeping much since I separated my shoulder so I have distracted myself by reading Hailey's threads. But even staying up till 4 or 5am, I wasn't able to stay completely caught up anymore.

good guess.....IMO..they collected SOMETHING from him...that is going to be tested.....against...something they...GOT...

bed sheets would also be my guess......imo...

But they would have to have both dna to prove anything. He could always say he was "Alone" in her bed. Or he and BD were in her bed. To account for his DNA being on H's sheets. There are other "excuses" besides the obvious reason.
:twocents:

Maybe he's thinking of the graphic description of decomposition that was shared by an NG guest when he appeared with BD the other night.

imo

I would imagine the professional search teams that have came in have advised the parents about searching. They DO NOT want parents out there searching; it would be a horrible thing for a parent to see, and they could possibly, in their immediate shock, destroy the scene of evidence....

No reason at all to be ashamed, its DEDICATION , we all share one important thing. Even if we don't all agree on things, we all have a special place in our hearts for these children . ...and I have to admit I have read them all too .:blowkiss:

I was glad to see Tricia's post on how the public can help find Hailey - donate time and effort & donate food and search supplies. I can help with pizza donation. I wish more of us were closer to CC - bet there'd be a lot of WS volunteers out looking for Hailey!

So, while I sit here in California feeling helpless and checking myself over and over to make sure I'm not tunnel visioned, these are some of the questions that, if answered, could open legitimate doors to broader sleuthing (imo).

1. Were there any abductions off the street or out of their homes in the county over the last 5 years? If perps identified, where are they now?

2. Were there any other attempted abductions of tween/teenaged girls reported in the months before Hailey disappeared or since then (exclude the runaway that was ruled out as unrelated)?

3. Have all sex offenders in the county been interviewed, alibi'd and ruled out?

4. Have all of the people that Hailey lived with in the last year and all of their associates who knew Hailey had their homes searched and been interviewed (more to rule out that they think they are helping her by hiding her than that they would have harmed her)? Who has been poly'd (MB, MB's mom, DB, DB's family..)?

5. Has LE reviewed all of Hailey's communications (even library computer) to rule out no communication with someone unknown to her family? Especially someone with a vehicle.

6. What do Hailey's friends say about the likelihood that she would run off? How about any new people in Hailey's life? We know what the family thinks, but did Hailey ever mention anything like that to her friends, the people with whom she need not fear repercussions?

7. What did Hailey tell her friends and her little boyfriend about BD and SA and her life at home? Oops, back to the usual suspects again. But, if she told her friends things, that could be very helpful to the investigation - she might tell them a lot more than family members who she knew would tell her mom (probably not what she wanted)..

8. I know we can't sleuth it, just a question. Was there anyone we haven't heard about yet connected to BD, CD, SA, DD or any family member (for innocent or nefarious reasons) that might have been exposed to Hailey and took it upon themselves to take her? Anyone casually associated through jobs, school, drug transactions.. that took a special interest in Hailey? Of most interest, anyone that had been in BD's or CD's homes when Hailey was there; someone who knew where they lived...

I believe SA and BD know where Hailey is. SA almost certainly, imo. BD at least knows that SA knows where Hailey is, even if she doesn't know herself, imo. But, these are logical beliefs based on what we know to date, not proven facts. If we assume they are both innocent to avoid missing possible alternatives, where else should we focus? Are we allowed to even talk about other options if we don't mention names?

BBM-
Great points! I think if we had a broader sense - then likely investigators can hon on these other aspects you have mentioned. Hopefully someone will check into these!

But do we know that LE had already obtained a DNA sample from SA? I don't remember reading that. If indeed they did so today, it probably was based on a search warrant for it, based on probable cause, say if for example some male DNA was found on something that it should not have been found on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3