TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going back to BD saying to HD on NG ! Hailey if you just come home we can fix whatever is wrong etc..... Don't have the link to that, but IMO that indicates that somebody had words about something, be it BD and HD, or all 3 BD,HD and SA !
One more thing, I cannot shake this ! Susan Smith being so enamored with a boyfriend that she made the choice to get rid of her two children , so she and this guy would have a chance:

The guy Susan Smith was dating was wealthy and didn't want a woman with baggage. He claimed he never looked at Susan as someone he would bring home to his mother. She was simply used for "benefits" Susan on the other hand thought if she got rid of her "baggage" that would put in the running for potential wife. Giving up custody to her ex-husband meant child support and dealing with ex and the kids other parent- still too much baggage. But if the kids were "kidnapped and murdered" viola- no baggage. There is no indication here that BD was having to actively pursue or do anything extra-ordinary to hold onto SA. In fact, there is more indicating she was on the fence about keeping him around. But at this point it is all speculation until more FACTS are known.

I don't understand hiring the private investigator. Look at all the LE agencies that are there. Why waste the money? I don't know, something weird about that. Let me clarify that before someone takes that wrong. Weird as in is the pi pushing him..............

I'm a bit stumped over that, too. I know he's desperate, who wouldn't be, but there are several LE agencies on this case.

I just hope this PI doesn't also have "bounty hunter" in his resume. IYKWIM

What's with this "could be inaccurate" business? Lyle, if your client is innocent, then your correct wording should be "the phone records ARE inaccurate."

Fire him now, SA, he ain't gonna do you no good.

>>>runs in

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/18/spokesman-evidence-may-have-been-found-case-missin/

On Tuesday, two men and a woman were seen coming out of the home of Adkin’s grandmother Renee Norwood, who lives in the community of Dunn, 10 miles north of Colorado City. The three unidentified individuals also were seen walking behind the Norwood house. The woman was seen holding a container and a latex glove.

^ why is this info not being brought out? bad source? would reporternews just make that up?

Did we ever find out what happened next when DD climbed through the window and saw SA with deer eyes?

Does CD owe child support.

<<<runs out.

BBM - hmmm. Really? How odd is that.

"On Tuesday Lyle had told KTXS News he wasn't going to speak publicly about his client or the on-going investigation until "some point in the future."I think he might want to hold on to his hat,because I'm sure there will be some point in the future he'll have to.BTW,are there pics of the people going into SA's gm's today with a container?I'm wondering if they got his dna already,they got CD's and BD's awhile back.

BBM-I'm guessing that POINT will be when his client is arrested.......

I'm a bit stumped over that, too. I know he's desperate, who won't be, but there are several LE agencies on this case.

I just hope this PI doesn't also have "bounty hunter" in his resume. IYKWIM

Oh, Aksleuth, you just read my mind when I read that . I'm sure we have two in particular in mind that crossed our thoughts .;);)

After checking out the Klasskids website it looks like they would help with the media and parents are encouraged to participate in cooperation with media, and le. Here is one paragraph I found interesting in light of this new comment through BD spokesperson...

from klasskids..
<i>"Remember never give up hope! As long as you believe that your child is alive and coming home, you will have support, but if you admit defeat your allies will disperse, law enforcement will dissipate and your chances of securing a recovery will effectively disappear. "</i>

Remember never give up hope! As long as you believe that your child is alive and coming home, you will have support, but if you admit defeat your allies will disperse, law enforcement will dissipate and your chances of securing a recovery will effectively disappear

That is an excellent quote. One would think that if BD is responsible or at least partially responsible she would want attention to go away and LE to give up. Unless of course if she a brilliant sociopath with an IQ of about 157 and is involved in a thrilling game of cat and mouse with LE.

"On Tuesday Lyle had told KTXS News he wasn't going to speak publicly about his client or the on-going investigation until "some point in the future."

I think he might want to hold on to his hat,because I'm sure there will be some point in the future he'll have to.BTW,are there pics of the people going into SA's gm's today with a container?I'm wondering if they got his dna already,they got CD's and BD's awhile back.

My guess...they got his DNA from cheek swab long ago.. It sounds to me that they may have come back with a warrant for hair samples.

Well he should have stuck to that statement and not tried to float the El Paso/Mexico chit.

Fort Worth-based attorney Sidney Lyle told KTXS News on Wednesday that, in his own experience, phone records can show use in one area when the phone user was in a different location.
"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

lol, Does he not know how close the border is to Mexico in El Paso? Maybe he should look at a map..........

Does this guy have any idea how stupid that sounds??? When you're in El Paso, you can SEE Mexico! It's just across the river. Duh! SA has himself a real smart attorney there. :doh:

Not odd at all if they are collecting evidence or DNA. I'm betting someone got served with a search warrant......
DNA is done with an extra large cuetip and put in a little plastic bag. I don't it was as much about the container - but more about what was in it. Was the woman carrying the latex glove or wearing it? If the glove was taken as evidence, then it should have been also bagged. Its odd the way its worded. I kinda think she wore the glove to collect whatever was in the container and then took the glove off and carried it with the container. But that's JMHO.

I don't understand hiring the private investigator. Look at all the LE agencies that are there. Why waste the money? I don't know, something weird about that. Let me clarify that before someone takes that wrong. Weird as in is the pi pushing him..............

Well, they're not in Florida, so we can be rest assured it's not the Dominic Casey/Ginette Lucas team, thank GOD.

I do hope he's not being pushed into anything by these people. I hate to see him get scammed.

Not odd at all if they are collecting evidence or DNA.

IF TRUE......LE collected his DNA..

I wonder how S is feeling about now......LE is at ....his door..

Collecting HIS DNA....

IF TRUE.....something is happening...THEY...NOW....NEED.....HIS....DNA

all in my own opinion...of course.

DNA to match to the evidence that - "was found, no wait wasn't found, oh hang on was found but might not be a part of this case, well but ok yes it could be" - that evidence?

Well he should have stuck to that statement and not tried to float the El Paso/Mexico chit.

He is likely not DP qualified which, IMO, is what SA will utlimately need when this is all said and done. Remember, this is Texas!!!

Sorry, but you can't compare the two. Anybody that's ever been to El Paso knows you can throw a rock and it land in Mexico. I have to be careful when using my phone when I am there. Towers from across the border can pick up your signal and suddenly you are on an international call and speaking Spanish with an operator. :crazy:

But it only happens when you are fairly close to the border. Twenty miles between his workplace and CC? Nah...I don't think so, Mr. Lawyer. Try again.

But, it pinged off a tower in CC, that doesn't mean he was at home. He could of been at the Dairy Queen right? I am not trying to be smart, but he could have been someplace else and I don't think anyone has considered that.jmo

Collecting HIS DNA....

The results from the bed sheets perhaps?

Collecting HIS DNA....

They MAY have found clothing at the dump, MAYBE they found semen on her sheets and want to check it for his DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck