TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we don't hear about a collection to pay for Clint's PI, next. I would rather think someone donated their services for a while. We know Clint can't afford to pay anyone, and I would rather leave this to LE right now that add to somebody's pocketbook.

Did everyone (CD,BD,SA) go back to work or are they all not working? Just wondering.

I agree. I do not believe in psychics at all. BUT If my child were missing this long and one offered...I'd be chasing down the leads myself! Desparate makes you consider all sorts of things that you would NEVER consider under normal circumstances. imo

You and me both Linda! I'd be going nonstop, driving, looking, calling, posting more flyers, not sleeping, knocking on doors, looking in and under every possible hiding place there could be, and literally going crazy until my child was found!

I would not sit in my house and wait for the next media station to knock on my door for an in camera interview. I would invite them to follow me around town and let's do an interview in between my doing one of the above activities!

The woman and two men were walking behind gm's house with the container and glove,can I have the address of her's,please?I'd like to do a satellite view to see the back of the house if it will show it.

Yeah but why would his 'special dna' (sperm) be on her sheets if not for the obvious reason??? I see where you are going, because anything is possible at this point. Hopefully, LE has specific tests that are going to be conducted.

But I doubt that SA left any sheets on her bed with any 'special' DNA. He had an extra 24 hrs to clean up something like that. Remember the 'deer in the headlights' incident on Monday afternoon?

I don't think they are going to find anything like that on that particular sheet.

The woman and two men were walking behind gm's house with the container and glove,can I have the address of her's,please?I'd like to do a satellite view to see the back of the house if it will show it.

maybe they wanted soil samples?

I just sent a text from my cell phone to my home phone that does not have any way of receiving a text.

On my cell, it appeared as if the text was sent and received. HTH

Interesting. So if someone were to pull up a number on a phone that they weren't used to, and not know if the number was a cell or landline... they could have sent a text to a landline.

This is really interesting considering that none of her friends are claiming to have heard from Hailey at all that day.

JMO but since LE stated they were widening their POI do you think an "associate" came forward with some helpful info. which could be leading to the search?

If others are involved,they better start getting a lawyer and working on that deal.

I just sent a text from my cell phone to my home phone that does not have any way of receiving a text.

thanks for trying it....wow....interesting....

Wonder if MB's phone shows the text....Was the text stored on MB's phone as being sent from B's phone???....(still confused)

Or B's phone....only....???

maybe they wanted soil samples?

I thought about that after I had read the article,I just assumed they had went in the house and left,but they went in the back of the house.First they would have went in and told what they were doing,maybe they had a search warrant or just asked for permission.

DNA is DNA is DNA....if they got a cheek swab, then they have his DNA no need to go back for hair.

But, if he refused a swab they would have to get a search warrant and show probable cause to get it (4th amendment thing). We haven't heard anything about him giving one up-he could have refused.
:twocents:

Interesting. So if someone were to pull up a number on a phone that they weren't used to, and not know if the number was a cell or landline... they could have sent a text to a landline.

This is really interesting considering that none of her friends are claiming to have heard from Hailey at all that day.

A couple months ago I accidentally texted my husbands work number instead of cell after about 3 hours i got a message back saying something along the lines of "Undeliverable-check to see if this is a landline" we have verizon.

But I doubt that SA left any sheets on her bed with any 'special' DNA. He had an extra 24 hrs to clean up something like that. Remember the 'deer in the headlights' incident on Monday afternoon?

I don't think they are going to find anything like that on that particular sheet.

TRUE...but what if S "ditched" the sheets in the garbage....and placed clean sheets of H's bed?????

Perhaps the "hit" of the dogs at the landfill....was the sheets....just a guess...

I think he "hid" her for good on Tuesday when we have no idea what he was doing......I think that time frame is probably the one that really makes him look guilty, which is why no one wants to discuss it. Could he have "hid" her behind grandma's? If she's an older lady (going out to see what he is doing), she probably wouldn't have payed much attention to what he was doing, especially if she's used to him coming and going. Hid her there on Monday and moved her Tuesday.

I would be really curious to know if there are other texts from HD to MB on other days. Surely she would know if MB had texting or not.

My mom does NOT have texting on her cell phone. a friend of hers was texting her ALL the time so she had it taken off. When i forgot and sent her texts the first few days.. nothing happened. I didn't get any message, and she showed nothing on her phone.

I really wonder why or how the LE got these POI and I quote from the paper "close and former associates of Adkins" . They have to have something don't they ? To add them to the POI list.

Just a personal note. I don't comment on pings and cell phone posts cause ...well.. frankly, it makes my brain bleed:waitasec: I'm totally lost, but I do read everyones posts

I really wonder why or how the LE got these POI and I quote from the paper "close and former associates of Adkins" . They have to have something don't they ? To add them to the POI list.

Is there a link to the article you are referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3