TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sad for Clint and Billie, but with professional searchers going out after more than three weeks, it is hard to believe that a live Hailey is likely to be the result...

IDK. Sorry.

I know you don't, sorry if it sounded like I was asking you in particular.
I was just asking myself questions out loud. A fight can mean so many things to different people.

Just read on Big Country that Mark Klaas is heading to Colorado City.

...(snipped)

KRBC's Jessica Reyes reports the founder of KlaasKids, Marc Klaas, is expected to arrived in Colorado City this evening. Representatives from the group are expected to stay in the area through the end of the week, if not longer.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333006

KTXS is also reporting the same.

I am wondering if the search groups work in conjunction with the LE. And if they do would they share information with them e.g. if they found something in the landfill, evidence that they think HD is deceased, etc. My question is because I would think that if they work with LE, LE would not let them waste their time searching in areas that are not of prime interest. does this question make sense? tia

When will this nightmare end? We locals need our solitude back !! And WE ALL need Hailey to be found .

I just noticed something in the timeline about DD texting MB to tell Hailey to come home and the text is not responded to but he calls and the phone is answered. :waitasec: Or did he have to look up the home phone number to call?

Is there an issue with MB's phone regarding texting? MB claims she had no contact with HD but yet LE has confirmed that at least one text was sent.

So confusing. :waitasec:

I am behind--took a nap with my grandbaby.

I am wondering if MB even had texting capabilities on her phone. I would love to know the answer to this, because if she did not have those capabilities, it would explain why there was no response to the text message.

More importantly, though, it would almost be certain that Hailey would know that MB did not have texting on her phone and it would prove that Hailey was not the one who sent that text.

I am wondering if the search groups work in conjunction with the LE. And if they do would they share information with them e.g. if they found something in the landfill, evidence that they think HD is deceased, etc. My question is because I would think that if they work with LE, LE would not let them waste their time searching in areas that are not of prime interest. does this question make sense? tia

I know in the Stacy Peterson case LE suggested areas to search. I don't think they share evidence with the heads of these groups.

No more cell phones in the bedroom for me, lol.

Yes this software is out there. It records everything on your phone, and the best programs are undetectable by anyone but an expert that is looking specifically for it. That's how Elin Woods, and Eva Longoria Parker found out about their husbands.

Can we put the "MHMR" thing to rest..... here in central Texas MHMR stands for "Mental Health/ Mental Retardation" - they are the state agency that handles people with mental disabilities and mental illness. Calling someone "MHMR" means they aren't right in the head, it is a slang term used around these parts. There is no nefarious meaning to it, it isn't text slang or anything like that. It's just a slang term.

The whole MHMR in the 911 call makes me think that it may end up being used as documented proof for SA's attorney during defence as being not mentally responsible for his actions.

If this has already been answered/discussed..please ignore....I am trying to catch up...

IF....DD sent a text to MB...and the text ...not responded to...by MB's phone
and then there was another text sent....at 2:00....to MB's phone....and ...again...no response......

Could it be.....MB's phone is ....one...that ....does NOT have texting capabilities???

Correct me if I in error....but....one cannot send texts to phones that cannot RECEIVE texts.....(say the phone plan only has...incoming/outgoing calls...no texting capabilities...but for extra charges...the phone can....text out...and receive incoming texts....Please clarify...

(Hope I am not confusing the phone subject...)

Anyway.....Can the LE check/get history...on B's phone...if H DID ...EVER...send texts to MB's phone............and can LE ...SEE ...a record of the texts...sent to ANY other phones of H friends???? Point being..........How did H text???...what letters did she generally use in her texting???......................Thanks so much....

Until further facts....I am not believing H sent the text message...

Have we found out anything about the neighbor that moved?

Per a local, he is a wheelchair bound Vietnam vet who moved locally. They know who he is, and where he is. jmo

SA said - "I will do it, so it will be remembered for a long time"

I REALLY do not think we can go with this as fact. It's being reported by someone, yes... but fact.... I think BD and facts aren't bestfriends.
(not to defend SA, just sayin' )

Can we put the "MHMR" thing to rest..... here in central Texas MHMR stands for "Mental Health/ Mental Retardation" - they are the state agency that handles people with mental disabilities and mental illness. Calling someone "MHMR" means they aren't right in the head, it is a slang term used around these parts. There is no nefarious meaning to it, it isn't text slang or anything like that. It's just a slang term.

Has it been established if SA was a client of MHMR or was that BD’s way of telling dispatch that he may be mentally unstable?
Peaked my interest that she would use that term. I have a family member that is a client of MHMR and 9 years ago I worked for a Texas Sheriff's Dept and to be honest I never received one call that anyone said MHMR. Most would say "mental problems", "crazy" etc.
This is why when BD said MHMR I paused.. my point I guess is that if BD knew that SA was a client of MHMR then she very well knew he could be unstable and all the more reason not put her daughter in that kind of enviroment.

It's funny that she won't talk to the station that released the affidavits.........it's not their fault! lol.

So that means the station might release info on alot of things that can't be discussed,because it's not public.I'm interested if there were 911 calls in Snyder and other things.They don't have to worry about her not talking to them now.:thumb:

Hey guys - I posted this down stairs - can you guys take a peek <mod snip> that would be important information for the public <mod snip>.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6031920&postcount=692"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just found out that OVERNIGHT there were over 40 alerts to this thread.

What is going on?

KNOCK IT OFF.

YOU KNOW THE RULES.

If you have a problem with a poster and think by constantly alerting on them will help then you are wrong. All it does is make it look like you are being petty.

Alert once. If you don't like how someone posts but they are not violating our TOS in an obvious nature then move along AND DON'T ALERT.

I'm throwing my hands up because I don't know how clearer I can be.

Bigger question ...
Why would he admit in the affadavit to threatening HAILEY when the 911 call says he threatened BD and CD ???

Could it have been a general threat. EXAMPLE : "I am going to make you wish you didn't do this / or that .... and your ALL going to wish you hadn't. I'll make you ALL remember not to mess with me. "

That turned into "I'm going to kill you and Clint and everyone is going to remember it."

Hate to harp on that ... but I see it SOOOOOOOOO often .

THIS IS A THEORY ONLY...

If LE asked SA (after HD disappeared) about the calls/threats, he may have been asked "did you threaten (to kill) Billie?" which he admitted (probably with a caveat that he didn't MEAN it). Then he (or they) could have asked/said something about "both of them". SA answered in the affirmative, assuming they were looking at the report that said he had threatened CLINT and Billie. If LE actually MEANT Billie and HAILEY but were not clear they might truly have believed that he threatened Mom & Daughter. The 911 calls make it pretty clear what 2 people he threatened IMO.

Since this story appeared in the affidavit as him threatening B & H, not B & C, I have to ask again... who thinks Billie actually said "we purchased illegal narcotics"? I think IF ANYTHING she said "We bought an ounce of pot (or whatever) and some gasoline". The way things were summarized in the affidavit makes everything seem a little worse than it was. Makes me believe that Billie and Shawn COULD have been misquoted. "Illegal narcotics" sounds SO much worse than "a little bit of weed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem