TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...GIRL?SITE=OHCIN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Found it:
Texas landfill search finds clues in disappearance

By BETSY BLANEY
Associated Press

<snipped> Kampfer last week identified Adkins as one of several people of interest in the case and said Tuesday that the investigation has widened to include "close and former associates of Adkins." No one has been arrested.

bolded by me...

the search finds clues........
investigators at S house today for "samples"
his attorney starting to speak out.......

good indication there is progress is being made....IMO...

except it was said he is in another state (New Mexico) and didn't visit for the holidays.

or maybe that alibi fell apart?

If we are talking about the one in some of vids with SA ... from what I read, led me to believe he lived somewhere around southeastern Texas. Cannot remember for sure but I thought it was Corpus Christi or right around there when I pulled the map.

I didn't realize the Rio De' Nile ran through Texas......but I guess it does.

Fort Worth-based attorney Sidney Lyle told KTXS News on Wednesday that, in his own experience, phone records can show use in one area when the phone user was in a different location.
"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there."

lol, Does he not know how close the border is to Mexico in El Paso? Maybe he should look at a map..........
Is this the same lawyer that use to practice in Odessa, with (not sure if I can put name) law firm? D.G?

Adkins' grandmother, Renee Norwood, said she hadn't heard about the landfill search results or that Adkins' associates were being investigated.

"I quit listening to the media and the police," said Norwood, who claims investigators are wrongly looking at her grandson. "Why would I?"

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...GIRL?SITE=OHCIN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

so what do these people holed up in this house do all day?just watch soap operas...oops.... I mean scary movies?

except it was said he is in another state (New Mexico) and didn't visit for the holidays.

I think it was BD who said that the cousin was supposed to come for Christmas but didn't. So we don't really know.

so what do these people holed up in this house do all day?just watch soap operas...oops.... I mean scary movies?

You know they are watching the news and NG. ppppffffttttttt.

You and me both Linda! I'd be going nonstop, driving, looking, calling, posting more flyers, not sleeping, knocking on doors, looking in and under every possible hiding place there could be, and literally going crazy until my child was found!

I would not sit in my house and wait for the next media station to knock on my door for an in camera interview. I would invite them to follow me around town and let's do an interview in between my doing one of the above activities!

JMO, BD just doean't seem like a "Go Getter" as you describe above. I think she is more of a hand wringer woe is me type.

Here it is - it's an AP article - and it is in quotes as if a quote from Kampfer:

http://www.valleynewslive.com/Global/story.asp?S=13863935

From that same article - has this been posted before? (BBM)

"We have not given up on the idea she is a runaway or something along those lines of a missing person," Kampfer said. "We don't want to do that. If there's a small chance that she's still out there alive we want to keep up our effort to find her."

And this... :(

There have been reports, Billie Dunn said, that her daughter didn't like Adkins. She denied that. Hailey at first saw Adkins as someone who would keep her mother and father from reconciling, Billie Dunn said.

"You know I'm happier now," Billie Dunn said she told her daughter. "And over time she realized that."

Me... I...

If we are talking about the one in some of vids with SA ... from what I read, led me to believe he lived somewhere around southeastern Texas. Cannot remember for sure but I thought it was Corpus Christi or right around there when I pulled the map.

Then he musta moved since then. The dectective that called me, after I phoned in that tip, said he was living in New Mexico and was/is being investigated.

Just google images for buccal swabs, I did and there are a variety of pics, some with what I guess could be referred to as "containers". They are small, but I guess you could see one in a hand.

No I know what those look like, I was talking about a picture of these 2 people walking out with the glove and container.

I noticed they arrested an Abilene guy in Santa Fe NM (on big country site) it made me wonder if they are working in NM too, kwim? I know they said at one point they might put billboards up in NM.

I noticed they arrested an Abilene guy in Santa Fe NM (on big country site) it made me wonder if they are working in NM too, kwim? I know they said at one point they might put billboards up in NM.

I had noticed that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member