TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK but maybe he thought it wouldn't matter what earrings she was or wasn't wearing. It is not like anyone would be recognizing her by what earrings she would have on.

the point about the earrings is they are the type the stretch ears. They do not fall out on their own. "They would would have to be removed by someone or they would fall out it would have to be with force.

I just got finished reading the last thread, and haven't started this one yet, but I want to post something.

BD said HD had been wearing the earrings for about a week, but she got them for Christmas, and went missing two days later. So did she get them for Christmas a week early?

The new TV for Christmas, BD said she had just kinda started sleeping in her room since she got the tv, but she stayed at her dad's house on the 25th, came home on the 26th, and goes missing on the 27th. So the one night with the tv, she kinda stayed in her room.
It was said that DD saw her playing one of his video games as he was leaving to spend the night at a friends house. BD said she saw her in her brother's room, iirc, but now she says she saw her in her own room the last time she saw her.

Question. It's still dark at 6am. BD says she kinda checked on her to ease her mind, this first night in her own room with her new tv. Was the tv on? If the tv was on, then why couldn't she see Hailey in the bed. Why did she need to ease her mind in the first place.
Did she lock the windows and doors at night?

When you listen to her, she sounds believable, but when you think about what was said, she is filled with completely different versions, and even though SA is a suspect in her daughter's disappearance, she appears to be leaving coded messages for him in her media statements, and she certainly is making it quite clear that her relationship iwth him is not over, unless she is convinced that he did something to her daughter.

I do notice as the cases go by, that most of these kids are in high risk for harm homes, and these crimes/deaths, could be prevented if people paid closer attention, and focused on the best interest of the children.
If these children have a family member who isn't a druggie, drunk, slasher fan, then why doesn't CPS help these kids. Why don't judges pay closer attention, and have advocates for these kids. These kids need to be given advocates when parents start fighting for custody, and when child abuse is reported.

Zahra so easily could have been saved, as SM had previous problems with her own children.
And this SA had history of threatening Hailey's mother and father's life, which would have made her and her brother orphans, and likely there are more 911 calls for that day claiming he threatened Hailey as well. Why else would he admit it.

One other thing about the phone, and a message sent at 2pm. A text can't be verified who sent it. SA had access to that phone, as did DD. So even if a text suggests it's from Hailey, that doesn't mean it was.

BTW, I think the earring was planted, and premeditatedly given to her for the purpose of setting the dad up. NO WAY did her dad do anything to her. His gf didn't harm her either.
Her danger zone was her own mother's house.
And the new news about not locking the windows and doors is nice. She didn't need to get stolen off the street, she could have easily been accosted from her own home by a stalker/stranger. However, people don't lie for no good reason. They lie to protect themselves, and others.
moo and all that.

excellent post YOSANDE!

You have made 2 very extre'mely telling points above..the earrings being worn..just another glaringly obvious inconsistency from Billie..Inaccurate to say the least what she's stating..IMO more like another obvious and easily proven bold faced lie..

And the second is the new revelation from Billie that Hailey had been sleeping on the couch the entire time and had only for the last week since getting TV for Christmas been sleeping in her room// But yet had only spent one..single..solitary night at home{and we're not even for sure about that she actually even spent the night in that home the night of the 26th..As DD last seeing her at 9pm}..

Another inaccurate{imo LIE}..inconsistency coming from Billie Dunn's mouth..

Again yosande EXCELLENT POINT with many other great points besides just the two that I described above...:)

He has a missing daughter... who we have seen very few recent pictures of. In fact her teacher just released more pictures of her than all the other pictures combined.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=332726

If he has pictures of HAILEY from Christmas, 2 DAYS before she went missing... that he has not released, I think there is NOT a good reason for that. If we are to be looking for a live Hailey we need to know what we are looking for.

The pictures from the teacher, the cheer leading picture and the very poor quality pictures from Christmas are all drastically different.

If he has better quality pictures from Christmas, we need to get them out there, like 3 weeks ago.

I find it hard to believe he has those and has not released them. With how few pictures there are, I wonder if they even have a camera?

I have to agree with you here..and no disrespect to them intended..but from what we have seen anyway, either they don't have a camera ..(though I'd be surprised if someones phone didn't have one..and Shawn obviously didn't have a problem finding a camera)..or no one was into any kind of 'picture taking' or photographing events such as Christmas, b'days. Like you said..if they do have them, they really, really need to get them out there imo..Surely Marc Klass will be on that...

Too bad, so sad for Billie. Clint hasn't been named a suspect in the disappearance of his daughter.....her live in lover has. The one she just spent an "awesome" past 6 months with. So...she can just keep on guessing. Maybe someone will explain it to her.

Mark Klaas has repeatedly stated that the parents need to be ruled out immediately and they should demand a polygraph. CD should have taken one already and not wait to be asked and he should make them come check his house.

My question is WHY was Hailey sleeping on the couch at all..and what caused her to make the change to sleeping in her room (if she really did) just in the last week.. I find that extremely coincidental...if you believe in such things...hmmm.. Especially considering that she goes missing a week after she starts sleeping in her room..

Mark Klaas has repeatedly stated that the parents need to be ruled out immediately and they should demand a polygraph. CD should have taken one already and not wait to be asked and he should make them come check his house.

How do we know he hasn't been ruled out already? LE did not have a problem one making sure everyone knew they suspected SA and BD, don't you imagine if they suspected CD we would have known by now? Kinda seems to me he has been ruled out.

And this SA had history of threatening Hailey's mother and father's life, which would have made her and her brother orphans, and likely there are more 911 calls for that day claiming he threatened Hailey as well. Why else would he admit it.

He may not have admitted it, it could have been the reporting officer misunderstanding him admitting to the threats against BD and the father, or SA misunderstanding the question.

One other thing about the phone, and a message sent at 2pm. A text can't be verified who sent it. SA had access to that phone, as did DD. So even if a text suggests it's from Hailey, that doesn't mean it was.

The problem with that is that SA's phone was in a different town at the time. He couldn't be in two places at once. Assuming BD's phone was at home - not sure we know where it was at that time. Anyway, I thought the affidavit said that there were pings showing BD leaving for work in the morning. If that is true then the phone was with her, not with HD unless HD was leaving town at that time as well. Knowing where these two phones were over the course of the day is going to be pretty telling IMO.

BTW, I think the earring was planted, and premeditatedly given to her for the purpose of setting the dad up. NO WAY did her dad do anything to her. His gf didn't harm her either.
Her danger zone was her own mother's house.

I doubt the earring was premeditatedly planted. That is way too complicated. The story about her losing it is reasonable, it doesn't carry any implication of guilt.

And the new news about not locking the windows and doors is nice. She didn't need to get stolen off the street, she could have easily been accosted from her own home by a stalker/stranger. However, people don't lie for no good reason. They lie to protect themselves, and others.
moo and all that.

But, according to DD the front door was locked when he got home. The windows must have been closed too if he had to break in. So if they didn't lock the doors and windows things were different that day.

I think the affidavit just said he "went through a window", not sure he "broke in". The window probably was unlocked.

the point about the earrings is they are the type the stretch ears. They do not fall out on their own. "They would would have to be removed by someone or they would fall out it would have to be with force.

I think that she may have taken them off on Sunday night when she slept at her Dad's. That's my gut feeling for now. Who knows how I will feel tomorrow since this is such a confusing case so far.

How do we know he hasn't been ruled out already? LE did not have a problem one making sure everyone knew they suspected SA and BD, don't you imagine if they suspected CD we would have known by now? Kinda seems to me he has been ruled out.

We don't know what LEs position is regarding CD, because he hasn't been saying much. The only reason we know so much about SA and BD is because BD has been going on television nightly and changing her story all the time. If she kept her mouth shut we would probably know a lot less than we do.

The primary suspicion is allways going to be on the last person claiming to have seen the victim if there is nothing else to go on, and SA apparently is that guy. It doesn't mean he did it, but things certainly seem to point at least to him being involved in some. But with little else to go on of course that will be LEs main focus.

Nothing but a feeling...I believe that after finally realizing that Hailey was most likely not a runaway, LE learned something pretty concrete (perhaps during his interrogation..it seems he didn't do too well ;-) perhaps some physical evidence..something WE don't know that tells them that Shawn is responsible for whatever has happened and they just can't prove it yet. IF that's the case, LE is not going to tell us...but unless they believe that this is a conspiracy between SA and CD (which of course is ridiculous) they KNOW they have no reason to look at Clint any further. They are calling SA a suspect now are they not? ..at the very least a POI...Speaks VOLUMES to me...

I think we know how LE feels about SA and BD because of the affidavits, not because of BD's changing stories. I put more weight into that than I do what we are hearing from her.

Nothing but a feeling...I believe that after finally realizing that Hailey was most likely not a runaway, LE learned something pretty concrete (perhaps during his interrogation..it seems he didn't do too well ;-) perhaps some physical evidence..something WE don't know that tells them that Shawn is responsible for whatever has happened and they just can't prove it yet. IF that's the case, LE is not going to tell us...but unless they believe that this is a conspiracy between SA and CD (which of course is ridiculous) they KNOW they have no reason to look at Clint any further. They are calling SA a suspect now are they not? ..at the very least a POI...Speaks VOLUMES to me...

Suspect, and you and I both have been around here long enough to know, that is not something done on a whim.........Richard Jewel anyone?

Suspect, and you and I both have been around here long enough to know, that is not something done on a whim.........Richard Jewel anyone?

Seriously! I was actually quite surprised when I read that. Kinda makes me think they are putting others on notice. I'm thinking something is coming down the pike pretty soon...I sure hope so, but I don't believe it's going to be good..:(..

My question is WHY was Hailey sleeping on the couch at all..and what caused her to make the change to sleeping in her room (if she really did) just in the last week.. I find that extremely coincidental...if you believe in such things...hmmm.. Especially considering that she goes missing a week after she starts sleeping in her room..

I think I already posted my theory on that but it is way back several pages.

I think that HD started sleeping in her room when she got her new tv. They probably gave it to her early, when school vacation first started. That's why BD said she had been sleeping in her own room for a week so far.

My theory is that SA began sneaking into her room at night because it was the first chance he has been given to have 'privacy' with her. I think HD might have threatened to tell someone and SA felt immediate need to dispose of the situation. Maybe he went to work, then couldn't shake the fear that HD was going to tell on him. I am sure he would have threatened to hurt BD or her baby sister or something if he wanted to keep her quiet. But after going to work he felt she was going to tell somebody so he went right baqck home to take care of it. It is just a theory, but it is as old as time.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26551567/detail.html

This article about searches and private property kind of makes it sound like they may be having some problems with some property owners not wanting to let the volunteers search...shame on them.

"Kids can go in there and go play," Dennis said, "Vehicles can drive in there at all hours of the day and night, and no one knows about it, but I can't go and search because that's someone's property."
They're telling private property owners in the area around Colorado City and Dunn volunteers are available to help search their land if the size is overwhelming, and if they don't want volunteers on their property to please search the land themselves.

I think I already posted my theory on that but it is way back several pages.

I think that HD started sleeping in her room when she got her new tv. They probably gave it to her early, when school vacation first started. That's why BD said she had been sleeping in her own room for a week so far.

My theory is that SA began sneaking into her room at night because it was the first chance he has been given to have 'privacy' with her. I think HD might have threatened to tell someone and SA felt immediate need to dispose of the situation. Maybe he went to work, then couldn't shake the fear that HD was going to tell on him. I am sure he would have threatened to hurt BD or her baby sister or something if he wanted to keep her quiet. But after going to work he felt she was going to tell somebody so he went right baqck home to take care of it. It is just a theory, but it is as old as time.

I'm thinking you might be right on target, I can totally see that happening...I just still have questions about what Billie knew and when she knew it..(if anything, and I just think she does.) Maybe not in the death (hate typing that) of her daughter..but in holding back many things she DID know...

I think we know how LE feels about SA and BD because of the affidavits, not because of BD's changing stories. I put more weight into that than I do what we are hearing from her.

The affidavits were for search warrants, and they were based on inconsistancies in the time line. SA and BD were providing details about the time line which opened them up for search warrants, and since LE needed to present an affidavit to get the warrants we have a reasonable idea what they were thinking. But SD would have had little to say about the timeline, so there would be no probable cause even if LE had suspicions.

I think it is likely that he is very low on their list of possible suspects but without them seeking a search warrant we have no way to know what they are thinking about him.

Quick question.. Everyone keeps saying LE needs to search Clints...why hasn't Clint's house been searched?..We would have known and found the earring if Clint's house had been searched..etc..etc..etc.. The questions and statements aplenty of many believing that Clint's house was never searched..

It doesnt matter whether I believe his house has/had been searched.. My question is this... We know that Clint lived acrpss the field from Bille and the kids at the time of both Hailey spending Christmas day and part of the day after{Sun26th} and when Haleigh was discovered to be missing on Tues28th..

We also know that since Hailey having gone missing that he..his girlfriend.. her son..and their 3 month old baby have all moved out of that home across the field and are now living elsewhere..

So when exactly was it that this earring was just recently found on the floor of Clint's home?.. I am under the impression that this is indeed a new development that just now had been discovered... That would mean that the earring was NOT EVEN FOUND AT THE HOME THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE BEEN SEARCHED..but rather found at the new residence that they are presently living at..

Can any0ne clarify this issue? When the earring was discovered and was it indeed found in the new home that Clint lives in??

TIA to anyone who knows..

I know what the affidavits are...that's my point you don't see any involving Clint. Now those were FOIA's...I'm pretty sure if there were any to be had involving Clint, someone would have found those by now and we would see them. I could be wrong, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx