TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bothered by BD stating things had been going awesome between her and SA for the past 6 months. That takes it back to June. Summer break for HD. He had to watch his P's and Q's in order to remain in contact with HD. If he moved in 4 months ago it takes them back to Labor Day or there about. Again school holiday time. If SA had his sights set on HD, it seems as though he very well may have taken things too far with HD... again school holiday time. HE could have killed her to silence her. Perhaps he quit his job because he was planning on ending his relationship with BD and moving back to grandmas as he no longer needed BD as a cover for him spending time with an underage girl. If that was not the case why cease contact wirh a woman he loves? What man would do that to a woman he is engaged to? Even at his.lawyers urging... He is sitting back and allowing her to take the heat and answer all the questions. He has already planted the seed that CD or MB's family should be looked at. He fully intends to walk away and never look back and very well may have his sights set on the next single mother he intends to befriend. It is magical thin on his part. It won't fly IMO. He is in it knee deep. His SILENCE to me screams of his guilt.
MOO ... God Bless Hailey!!!
andriod posted please excuse typos!

Smooth,

CASAREZ: Here`s the background. Mother gave her red hoop earrings. She wore them over on Christmas Day. She spent the night at Clint`s, her father`s home, Christmas night, came back home. She thought -- I`m talking about Billie. She thought she still had the red earrings on. She didn`t think she came back with just one on or none on. But then after Hailey went missing, Clint and his girlfriend moved out of their apartment. Her son found one of those red earrings.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Also this:

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And DD found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

Quick question.. Everyone keeps saying LE needs to search Clints...why hasn't Clint's house been searched?..We would have known and found the earring if Clint's house had been searched..etc..etc..etc.. The questions and statements aplenty of many believing that Clint's house was never searched..

It doesnt matter whether I believe his house has/had been searched.. My question is this... We know that Clint lived acrpss the field from Bille and the kids at the time of both Hailey spending Christmas day and part of the day after{Sun26th} and when Haleigh was discovered to be missing on Tues28th..

We also know that since Hailey having gone missing that he..his girlfriend.. her son..and their 3 month old baby have all moved out of that home across the field and are now living elsewhere..

So when exactly was it that this earring was just recently found on the floor of Clint's home?.. I am under the impression that this is indeed a new development that just now had been discovered... That would mean that the earring was NOT EVEN FOUND AT THE HOME THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE BEEN SEARCHED..but rather found at the new residence that they are presently living at..

Can any0ne clarify this issue? When the earring was discovered and was it indeed found in the new home that Clint lives in??

TIA to anyone who knows..

BD said that DD found the earring on the livingroom floor while CD was moving out. So that would make it the old house.
And that would also make it not that important because she also said she was not even certain that HD was actually wearing them on Monday.

About the search of CD's home;

I think both 'sides' are correct. His home was searched in a cursory way, but perhaps not to the extent that BD's home was. That makes sense to me though.

The first visit they lightly searched both homes to make sure she wasn't hiding somewhere obvious and/or there wasn't an obvious crime scene.

I will bet that Clint's home was searched initially in that cursory way. I am sure an officer or two stuck their heads in each room looking for anything out of place or cleaned up or freshly painted/ or any blood stains or broken stuff.

I think BD was upset that they never , apparently, went back and went over Clint's with a fine toothed comb like they did hers. Of course that was after they did some computer searches I bet.

I think there are a lot of good reasons why CPS would be involved and I'm glad to hear DD is with family. What I don't understand is why it was announced in the media today that he had been removed from the home. Billie had already reported that he was with family in Snyder. It seems unnecessary to release this report unless there's more to it. Unless, the press just got wind of a CPS report and are just looking to make something of nothing. Maybe I'm missing something.

OR Billie is lieing about her son being with relatives and he really was removed for whatever reason.

Oh boy. I haven't even had my second cup of coffee, and I'm going to have to go dig up the LE press conference video and watch it again. :(

I want to refresh my memory on who Kampfer and Trooper Sparky were talking about. I think it was Billie and Shawn. I don't remember them saying word one about Clint.

I'm going to have to go through all the articles and dig up all the LE quotes and see who they're talking about in them. Again, I think it's been Billie and Shawn all the way, and never any mention of Clint.

And there's that recent quote from Kampfer about "close friend and former associates" of Shawn. I'm going to have to dig around and see if any articles say that Clint or his gf were ever close friends or former associates of Shawn.

Really, it hasn't been any guessing game for me at all in this case. LE is telling me who to look at - Billie and Shawn - and I see clear evidence and indications pointing a big fat red arrow right at them. The plethora of lies and inconsistencies, the timeline, the personalities.

And I've seen nothing at all that give me the willies in any way, shape, or form about Clint or his gf.

LE has made it clear that Shawn's the ringleader here, and LE doesn't name suspects without evidence. As teh said, check out Richard Jewell. So with Shawn as ringleader, I have to ask myself if it just plain makes any sense that Clint or his gf would have worked with Shawn to murder Hailey. And it just doesn't. I just can't make that make sense at all. Not impossible - just highly improbable.

Ya know, my biggest fear in all this is that Shawn was acting out one of his slasher fantasies with Hailey, and has her held captive somewhere, and she is suffering terribly. If that's the case, I want to help find her, so she can be rescued from that particular hell. To do that, I have to follow the information and clues and direction that makes the most sense to me - that is actually glaringly obvious to me - and that's Shawn and Billie.

It's Hailey I want to help right now. Not Billie. Not Shawn. Not even Clint or his gf. It's Hailey. All about Hailey, and rescuing her if she's alive somewhere and suffering.

Okay. Second cup of coffee, dig for presser video, review articles.

After hearing cz say what she said about Hailey walking with a boy JB did not know, and then hearing on Nancy Grace that JB said exactly that... I feel awful about the way she (cz) left us. The information she gives us seems to be turning out to be pretty accurate every time, to the best of her knowledge. If she is lied to by someone she trusts, and passes along misinformation or a biased version of events as in the 911 call and the stolen ATM card, we can't judge her for that. We need to consider the source of HER information. For the record, I think Shawn stole the debit card, which somehow escalated into the 911 calls, perhaps was the cause of the "breakup" she mentions, and Billie just glossed over the situation by telling cz a "modified truth" leaving out pertinent details.

I have no doubt that Billie is giving cz, MSM and acquaintances a rosier picture than the stark truth, and her "lies" generally seem to have some truth in them, and can often be seen another way when examined closely. I have seen interviews with her and then read the printed accounts (not transcripts, but summaries) vary greatly from what I saw and heard. I've noticed that the articles that do use direct quotes often pick up or cut off what she says mid-sentence, as does Nancy Grace, and when taken in context her words have a different meaning. Time and again Nancy talks over Billie and while that makes it hard to hear what Billie says, but when you can, you frequently get information that makes sense.

Sometimes even just her saying something a different way (people say "changing the story") is often "clarification" of what was said previously, and when you go back and relisten to the earlier statement you see that what she is saying IS consistent. People thought she was changing her story when she first mentioned her medications. "Yesterday she said Ativan, now she says pain medicine" when in fact, what she said was not contradictory at all. There was rampant speculation that she did not have a prescription for the pain medicine or the Ativan, even after she had had the local news videotape the labels of all three bottles (including the antibiotic) during an interview.

I feel Billie is being judged harshly. She definitely is holding back, but I don't think it is anything about Hailey. She's just trying to hold onto whatever dignity she has left. Her kids are gone, her man is gone, her privacy is gone, and I think she is more concerned about what cz and JB and Hailey's cheerleading coach, and her favorite teacher, and the next door neighbors, and her pastor... (the list goes on) think of her than what the world at large thinks.

However this ends, her neighbors now know things about her that they have no business knowing. She has to find a way to continue to live among these people, some of whom apparently drive by her house and yell things.

How would you like your neighbors to know as much about you as we know about her?

I am sorry... I just had to say that.

Here's a clip from the LE presser with that telling long pause from Trooper Sparky.

Also earlier in the video is a KXTS reporter knocking on Billie's door, and Billie's friend telling the reporter they're not talking to KXTS any more...

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472310/detail.html

I'm still looking for more video from that presser.

I think the stupid look on his face is right before that pause makes him look like he is behaving just like the officer on the 911 call.

The look and pause do say alot but it does not say anything about the answer to that question.

I think I see why Mark Klass was saying what he was on NG.

I have a question about the earring...

Was it found today? Or just reported on today?

TIA.

I just find it interesting that no one knows when they saw her last, or what she was wearing, but they are SURE SHE HAD THOSE earrings on. Yeah right.

Honestly, If i went missing I doubt highly anyone could say what was wearing until they found me dead in a ditch.

I for one hope that Marc Klaas is taking it personally. I take it personally when a child is missing. I think it would take a lot for Marc K to be sucker. He work theses case everyday. This a first time I ever seen him on TV with missing child mother. I hanging on his every word!

My first thought was someone snatch Hailey off the street. Women that size are missing every day.

Chelsea King was snatch and rape and murder while jogging.
I think Chelsea was taller than Hailey.

Kristi Cornwell was snatch also jogging and her remains were just found a couple weeks ago. She was heavier and taller. I could go on and on about girls and women take off the streets.

With all the children and Women missing is it seem it might be lot more simpler than we might think.

You are exactly right! It is not that hard to snatch up a young girl or even a grown woman, if they've got a knife or a gun pointing at them. Bigger women than Hailey have been taken in the blink of an eye. Men are naturally stronger than women but if he's got a knife, it wouldn't matter if he was a midget. A few seconds, they're in the vehicle and gone before anyone can blink.

Thinking that it's not possible because someone would have seen it.... wrong thinking. It happens so fast, it would be rare that a person DID see it unless they were sitting by the window and keeping their eyes glued on that spot. Carlie Brucia was taken right out in the open on a sidewalk in broad daylight, and no one paid attention. Jaycee Dugard was grabbed right off the road while she was walking to the bus stop, with her stepfather watching, and there have been many others.

I developed a new respect for Mark K. last night because of his support of Billie and what he said. I agree LE should not focus solely on SA, while overlooking other possibilities. I've tried to give them their due respect, but in the past day or so, I'm beginning to wonder. If it weren't for the Texas Rangers being there, I would think this case is already lost.

I have been following this case since the first day. I am hoping that Hailey is found and LE solves this case. Also, GOD BLESS MARC KLAAS!! What a wonderful man!!

How long before the Texas rangers got involved with Hailey's case?

Okay, but the FBI must have a reason for NOT searching his house. Obviously LE knows all about his past history.

I find it hard to believe the house wasn't searched. If he gave permission for it and didn't ask for a warrant there would be no record of it.

There's no history of any violence towards Hailey either that I've seen anywhere. By all accounts she had a pretty good relationship with her Dad, except for maybe some tension which isn't that rare for teenage girls no matter how ideal the situation (and we know this wasn't an ideal situation, but that's not just CD's fault). JMOO

I agree, it's a bit unusual for LE not to do a search of the other parent's home, just in case. BUT, they often go and interview them at their home, and do an "eyeball" search... ask to look around, see if they can spot something. If anything looks out of place or the parent and/or girl/boyfriend acts suspicious, they will go get a warrant. LE can spot things that an ordinary person would overlook. So maybe they just didn't find anything that unusual.

Did I hear this last night on NG? That she sent her son to live with her brother because of crazy people driving by and yelling stuff...? Then the next sentence was " but he is here everyday".....this makes no sense to me.....why send him off, if he is there everyday?? What's the point?? Was I hearing things?? Also, another question which I am sure has been discussed here (but I have no clue as to where to find it) why did she tell her son to text Hailey to come home, when Hailey doesn't have a cell phone? or did I dream this??

After hearing cz say what she said about Hailey walking with a boy JB did not know, and then hearing on Nancy Grace that JB said exactly that... I feel awful about the way she (cz) left us. The information she gives us seems to be turning out to be pretty accurate every time, to the best of her knowledge.

Actually I believe the walking with the child and being seen that day was a lead in for last night's red earring spectulation.I would prefer what LE has to say and who thier suspect is,not spectulation to throw suspicion off SA.In reality the gf said Hailey spent the night with them Saturday,Hailey took her earrings off and they couldn't find one.She had put them next to the couch and I imagine one got up under it when they moved it was there.Then towards the end of NG Bd said she thought Hailey might have had them on that day.She had not seen Hailey Monday.

And being the sighting was around noon Monday,if it wasn't Sunday,SA said he saw Hailey at 3pm Monday.

One thing that I do not understand is the fact that LE has had as many inconsistent statements as BD. They do not take any witness seriously,

I guess I understand the neighbor DP from information we have gained but just do not understand LE saying no one saw her on that Monday. I watched a video of the hairdresser and there is no reason reason not to believe her, She is not some old crazy lady who gets her days mixed up. She is a hairdresser and would know if she fixed someone's hair on Sunday or Monday. She has known Hailey for a LONG time and would know her if she saw her. I know the time does not let us know what happened with Hailey but it does not match what LE states that they can not confirm that anyone saw her that day.

Maybe if they took the witness seriously, talked to them again, someone would remember something like if SA car was there around the time the pings indicated.

She told her son to text HD's friend MB to tell her to tell HD to come home. I did hear BD say that DD is at her brothers because of people yelling things, etc, but I agree, it doesn't make sense that he is there everyday.

Did I hear this last night on NG? That she sent her son to live with her brother because of crazy people driving by and yelling stuff...? Then the next sentence was " but he is here everyday".....this makes no sense to me.....why send him off, if he is there everyday?? What's the point?? Was I hearing things?? Also, another question which I am sure has been discussed here (but I have no clue as to where to find it) why did she tell her son to text Hailey to come home, when Hailey doesn't have a cell phone? or did I dream this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx