TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did we learn from NG tonight?

- The earring Billie has said that Hailey was wearing when she went missing was found by Hailey's older brother at their dad's house when/after they moved out.

- The beautician who said she saw Hailey the day she went missing supposedly saw her with an African American boy. A picture posted at the Facebook supporting Clint shows an AA boy with Clint, Hailey and her older brother. He appears to be the son of Clint's girlfriend.

- Billie still hasn't faced the fact that the affidavit said Shawn admitted to threatening Hailey. She pointed out the fact that she had never heard that and said that there was a difference in Shawn threatening her and Clint's life (which Billie readily admits he did) and Shawn threatening either one of the kid's lives.

What else?

BBM

Do you have an idea of WHEN this earring was found, like last week vs. 6 months ago? I have no clue when there was a move, and as much as I would like to, I can't keep up with all the posts. :) TIA

Sometimes I feel LE is misconstruing information or presenting it with language that is accusatory. Seems like they have no evidence to indict anyone but are trying to make a case. This has now become a high profile case, with it being known , there lapse in initiating an Amber Alert. I hope they are forthright in all they do. The good news is the Feds are there.

In the case of the Amber Alert, iirc HD's case did not meet the criteria according to the guidelines. As for your other points concerning LE, it is a possibility.

BBM

Do you have an idea of WHEN this earring was found, like last week vs. 6 months ago? I have no clue when there was a move, and as much as I would like to, I can't keep up with all the posts. :) TIA

CD and his GF had to move out after Hailey went missing, so it was recent. Plus, she had only been wearing the earrings for about two weeks, and SA said she had them on when she left the house.

Can we ask about the 7 yr olds father? He may well have been at CD's home, right where they found the earring. And CZ implied that he had a motive.

He is not sleuthable unless he has been named in MSM.

First thing I thought of when I heard DD had been removed was the trouble at school last Friday that CZ told us about with the students making comments and the teacher going on an anti BD rant in front of the class. I asked CZ about it last night and she stated she was filing a complaint with the school and going to talk to the Principal. Is it possible with DD having to go through all this BD sent him to her brother for his own mental well being and support?

Obviously the first important thing is whether the boy was actually at Clint's that day. That's something which could be very important to the veracity of the witnesses recollection about which day it was. I think it's very probable that LE has looked into that.

The fact that the beautician didn't recognize the boy because he was only a visitor in the neighborhood could give credence to him being the boy she saw Hailey with, no matter which day it actually was.

Did Hailey start wearing her Christmas earrings as a fact?
or did she just have them showing them off?
Did SA buy the earrings for Hailey for Christmas?
Then she only had them for a day or so?
She went missing ...........2 weeks???

Sometimes I feel LE is misconstruing information or presenting it with language that is accusatory. Seems like they have no evidence to indict anyone but are trying to make a case. This has now become a high profile case, with it being known , there lapse in initiating an Amber Alert. I hope they are forthright in all they do. The good news is the Feds are there.

I know I read this in one of the bazillion threads....but I can't remember. How long was it before the Texas Rangers and FBI were called to assist with the case? How many days after she was missing? TIA.

the earring thing.... gage earrings dont "fall' out, nor do you take them out ever while trying to stretch your lobes (*spew*)... so wth is that all about

Do you think dad might have given her the bigger gaged ones for x-mas and she put them on? Since, mom wouldn't let her have bigger ones. imo

Did Hailey start wearing her Christmas earrings as a fact?
or did she just have them showing them off?

Well... Billie said she had been wearing them for about two weeks.

Something about this sighting is bothering me - the one with Hailey and the little boy. Either:

1) LE believes it and is keeping a lot more evidence under wraps as far as who they suspect. Even if it's true, it doesn't mean the boy's father had anything to do with it. All if proves is that Hailey was fine/alive at noon on Monday.

or

2) LE has dismissed it. If they have, then I'm with them. JB also says she saw MB, yet MB says she didn't see or hear from Hailey at all on Monday. Somebody is either mistaken or lying.

IMO, the hairdresser's story with details completely checked out, except it was on Sunday instead of Monday.

I think it was Sunday, they have the video of her in the dollar store.

In the case of the Amber Alert, iirc HD's case did not meet the criteria according to the guidelines. As for your other points concerning LE, it is a possibility.
Yeah, that "witness abduction" criteria has to go. IMO. If a child is lost, call out the guards!!

IMO, the hairdresser's story with details completely checked out, except it was on Sunday instead of Monday.

I wonder if they were both on the Dollar Story surveillance video, and that's why it doesn't check out.

Would a cell phone ping off the same Chestnut Tower as SA's phone did, if it was located at CD's house?

In one of Cz's old posts when she was trying to send us clues about the 7 yr old boy she said [paraphrasing] " Darn it you guys, why not look more closely at
they boy and how he is connected and who has a motive here."

We successfully connected him to CD's gf, but saw no motive for her to harm HD. But I neglected to consider the boys father. In my opinion he might have a lot of anger towards CD over the baby.

Thanks for bringing me up to date on that post, must have missed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne