TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't let go of the dogs tracking her towards the dads' then turning in the direction of the friends.

May have been asked before...sorry if so.

If she had taken that path in the past, would it still show up?

Perhaps not from the same day she went missing at all...?

May have been asked before...sorry if so.

If she had taken that path in the past, would it still show up?

Perhaps not from the same day she went missing at all...?

That may be a question fo SARX. Howeve, I thought on NG a person with a rescue dog said 72 hours depending on conditions.

Billie did not sound at all sure about whether or not Hailey was wearing the earrings when she came home from Clint's. I think she probably assumed she was, if she had been wearing them when she left.

1. She went missing with one earring on
2. She went to her dad's on Monday and her earring came off there
3. Someone put the earring there later

That is all I can think of.

LE said yesterday, if they had a body, they would make an arrest, I believe? (Is that what they said?) If that is case, they should have evidence that puts them right to the point of arrest now. And does it also mean if they do not find her body, there won't be an arrest?

I am still trying to catch up here. From the very beginning of this case, I have had a strange feeling that perhaps Hailey walked in on his dads GF perhaps doing something she shouldn't have been. Could this possibly be a connection to the boys father?
All totally speculative. Anyone have feelings about this at all?

I think it would, as well as many other locations in town around the tower.

The thing that is so suspicious: SA not telling BD about not being at work that day until later, telling LE he was fired or had a fallen out and quit, and lying about going straight to his mom's.

I think that LE assumes he went back to BD's house where Hailey was alone but can't prove it. They are now having to tie him to the case via other evidence. MOO
LE is not just making an idle assumption about SA returning to BD's house. Per the search warrant affadavit, the assertion is based on cell phone records which show his phone pinged Verizon tower 724 -- the same one used when he is at the Chestnut St address -- between 6:35 and 6:56 a.m.

Does anyone else think Hailey's room seems very large for a house that size? Also, the windows are lower than a standard bedroom-- do you think this could be a living area transformed into a bedroom?

It's actually a pretty large older home. When I interviewed Billie, we were in the living room and it was big too.

Do we know if Clint the dad has taken a polygraph yet?

I am still trying to catch up here. From the very beginning of this case, I have had a strange feeling that perhaps Hailey walked in on his dads GF perhaps doing something she shouldn't have been. Could this possibly be a connection to the boys father?

She had just had a baby the month before.

There is nothing that ties a minor's father to this case. STOP. We are not discussing people not yet named. The minor never should have come into the discussion. He is a minor. No pics, no links. When LE or MSM tells us differently we will discuss it. Until then use the facts you know and don't sleuth innocent people please.

If I could see video footage of CD GF and her ex I could give you my opinion.
Why haven't we seen her with CD? Just curious.
I sure would love to love know what LE knows about cell pings etc...

I have no idea when she got them, but Billie said she had been wearing them for about two weeks. I agree - Hailey was there all the time. As far as where this 'earring' is leading to, it is yet TBD. It could take the case everywhere or nowhere.

Regarding the earring guages. My dd says that if H had the red guages in and they were pinchers (cresent shaped tapers) if they were in for more than a couple days and certainly for two weeks they slide in and out easier and heal enough for her to have lost one easily without a struggle, etc. If they dont have O rings (little rubber rings) they can shift on their own and be lost. Geesh, my 19yo has her ears guaged and I find it repulsive, lol....hope this makes sense.

IMO, the hairdresser's story with details completely checked out, except it was on Sunday instead of Monday.

That is a real possibility. But CZ is the one who kind of convinced me. And supposedly the hairdresser did not work on hair on Sundays, and she swears that she was looking out the window at HD on a day she was doing hair.

And she said HD was walking BACK towards her Dads house. So she might not have been coming from the dollar store. If she was with the 7 yr old they might have just been out for a walk or to the park or something.

There are videos of her talking,with CD and pics of them on news articles.

I worry that the little boy she was sighted walking with might have been a lure.

I just got here and wanted to type that before I forgot. I've got to go back to read and catch up.

I did watch N. Grace and was so glad that Mark Klass is there with Billie. Billie is not a good communicator and he will help.

That earring if not left there accidently by Hailey could have been placed there by anyone who came into that house after the morning of the 26th including whoever helped them move.

I'm going to close this thread for a bit.

In the meantime I would like you to take a look at this thread and see if there is anything you can do to help.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6034381&posted=1#post6034381

I don't care what shirt Billie was wearing.

Billie is not the best parent. We know this. We really truly do. Let's move past it for now for the sake of the discussion OK?

For one second put yourself in her shoes. Yes she brought her boyfriend in her life but she doesn't deserve this and MOST importantly neither does Hailey.

On another note If you want to sleuth someone who has NOTHING to do with Hailey's disappearence feel free. I am not stopping one single person from doing so. You just can't do it on Websleuths. Why? BECAUSE IT IS A WASTE OF TIME.

Thread is closed. Please read the Search thread. This thread will open up in just a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx