TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tricia - words of wisdom as always. I think the reason people (myself included) were going down this route is because they stated there are other people of interest. Unfortunately we have no idea who these people are so our brains are working overtime.

Ok - I have a question and an observation concerning tonight's NG.

Please help me watch the re-run for this - it might be edited out and I do plan on checking Patty's video when she gets it up because she tapes the first show.

There is a point when NG shows the "pot / boat" video and she talking over it to Billie about checking the area lakes.

I SWEAR I HEARD Billie say "yea, that's our boat, it wasn't running" and then someone off camera said something out loud and she immediately said "yes the park wardens are checking the lakes". Now, am I :crazy: - probably but I still say that is what I saw and heard.

Any comments?

((((((((((((((((quickly runs into the corner to duck tomatoes)))))))))))))))))))))))))

May have been asked before...sorry if so.

If she had taken that path in the past, would it still show up?

Perhaps not from the same day she went missing at all...?

The fact that H had walked over to her dad's almost every day...her scent would probably be there....her going back and forth regularly..IMO

About the earring: I think Billie said on NG tonight that she "thought" Hailey had them on. Sounds like she wasn't sure, so I think this earring being found doesn't mean anything. But that is JMHO.

However, while searching for something else, I came across cz's first post. In it, she says that Billie said that SA was home with Hailey on Monday, and that DD came/went. Just the way it was worded caught my attention - as if Billie knew SA was home for a substantial amount of time, kwim? Just seems like the story of when/where SA was there keeps changing...

On Monday, December 27th, Billie was at work in Snyder, TX. Her boyfriend was at her home with Hailey. David was in and out, but not home when Hailey left.

Been away all day mostly daughter fell and hit her head and has a mild concussion can someone give me a couple highlights while i go to thread 32 to start catching up?

So sorry to hear about your daughter! (((hugs))) to her:)

Only new news I could catch is that Hailey's red earring was found in Clint's house by DD after or while they were moving out, and that DD is now either in CPS or was interviewed by CPS and is now staying with Billie's brother (this is according to Billie)

I have no idea when she got them, but Billie said she had been wearing them for about two weeks. I agree - Hailey was there all the time. As far as where this 'earring' is leading to, it is yet TBD. It could take the case everywhere or nowhere.

Quoting myself for clarification here: I still haven't been able to watch NG again, but I looked at a post I made while watching it, and I wrote that Billie said a "week", not "two weeks".

She also said that she "thought" Hailey had them on just because she had been wearing them (for about a "week").

Well shoot,I had to step away for a bit anyway,Mark and his group go in to talk to LE and then the big search this weekend,I'm starting to feel this isn't going to go well.BD said in the paper today,she's looking for a live Hailey,she says it again on NG,I think she's been told otherwise. CD goes to talk to searchers crying and says he won't search,because he doesn't want to see her that way,but thanks them for going out,showing them support.I don't like how this is looking.

Ok - I have a question and an observation concerning tonight's NG.

Please help me watch the re-run for this - it might be edited out and I do plan on checking Patty's video when she gets it up because she tapes the first show.

There is a point when NG shows the "pot / boat" video and she talking over it to Billie about checking the area lakes.

I SWEAR I HEARD Billie say "yea, that's our boat, it wasn't running" and then someone off camera said something out loud and she immediately said "yes the park wardens are checking the lakes". Now, am I :crazy: - probably but I still say that is what I saw and heard.

Any comments?

((((((((((((((((quickly runs into the corner to duck tomatoes)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think Billie stated it was grandma's boat and it wasn't running.

Like I said on the other thread after I watched Nancy Grace. I feel sorry for Billie, I really do. I'm not convinced she was actually crying, I wouldn't be able to speak without bawling but that's just me. I do feel sorry for her and Clint of course. But beyond that...let's shake the dice in the cup and hope for a yahtzee. I have no idea what I really think.

On the gauges, my 19 DD has them. Also has the snake bites and then she got her septum pierced (think bull with a ring in its nose). All while far off in a lutheran college, go figure. Anyway, she did get the gauges while here and she has the tapers and all that mess and I don't see any one of them just "falling out". Maybe they were put down and one got lost.

I hope Billie and Clint find their daughter very soon.

The fact that H had walked over to her dad's almost every day...her scent would probably be there....her going back and forth regularly..IMO

I think Billie was saying she was happy that they got the dogs over when they did because it was already the 4th day since she had gone missing.

Redcat, if you are around...are you at liberty to state where, specifically, the searchers were looking today??

Quoting myself for clarification here: I still haven't been able to watch NG again, but I looked at a post I made while watching it, and I wrote that Billie said a "week", not "two weeks".

She also said that she "thought" Hailey had them on just because she had been wearing them (for about a "week").

Nice catch. And now that I think about it, whenever my teen daughter loses something she usually doesn't tell me about it. LOL Especially if it was something we just got her as a gift. She always trades clothes and things with friends and it drives me crazy.
But if she thought she lost a gauge at her dads she might not have said anything about it to her mom.

I think Billie stated it was grandma's boat and it wasn't running.
THE THANK YOU BUTTON WASN'T ENOUGH!! Now I know I'm not crazy. So it was Grandma's boat - hhhmmm.........interesting.

I can't rewatch NG until Patty puts up the video. I swear she said two weeks... Anyone else?
I thought she said one week, but at this point with all the half truths and lies I'm not sure at this point. Wondering if that is part of a game plan? JMO

snips: http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/19/texas.missing.cheerleader/index.html?section=cnn_latest

"Adkins' attorney, Sidney Lyle of Odessa, told CNN affiliate KTAB in Abilene he has advised his client not to speak further with the media. And he told affiliate KTXS that Adkins has cooperated with law enforcement.

Lyle did not respond to CNN's attempts to talk to him.

Pete Kampfer, who serves as spokesman for the police, told CNN Wednesday there are other persons of interest but "there are more things that relate" to Adkins. He would not provide specifics. Adkins has not spoken with police since getting a lawyer, he said.

Investigators, meanwhile, continue to work through leads. "It's a smaller circle," Kampfer said of the evidence.

"We are growingly concerned about her status," he said of Hailey."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member