TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I know this is wayyy out there but can cadaver dogs hit on urine? I ask this because it has been speculated that Shawn could have been molesting Hailey. If this was the case, could he have gotten Hailey pregnant? And maybe the dogs found a pregnancy test?

I am sorry to bring this up but I thought it to be a possibility and a motive for Shawn to "get rid" of Hailey.

This is just speculation and MOO.

P.S. Or, she could have gotten pregnant and ran away? That's just me hoping for a positive outcome.

Well…what the???? Good Mornin' all!

What a week to be away at a conference…"holed up":D in a bed & breakfast in the middle of NOWHERE with NO INET…I'm having serious withdrawals!I was at least able to print the threads to file while uhmmm working (no, I did not print any sadistic murder how to i love serial killer help me off my family carp) and did read them during my flights / layovers, in attempted to bring myself current!

My oh my...developments like crazy!
*my snip*

BBM & underlined by me :shocked2:

Welcome back!! :)

Are you suggesting that they found the trash from the Dunn house in the CCity dump? You say it was 6" down and spread over a wide area. Is this an estimate based on the volume of trash anticipated to have been dumped SINCE that Monday, or an indication that they actually FOUND the trash from the house? I would guess that the discarded giftwrap might be helpful in spotting the "right area" once it was at the surface.

It is usually pinpointed by the addresses on the mail we throw away. They know they are close when they start seeing your neighbors addresses and finally find yours.

I'm finally caught up again (for now at least ) and I'm at the point I don't know what to think. Just when we think we know what's going on, NG comes on with a BOMSHELL and I feel clueless all over again. She must have an exclusive with BD for info or something because the last 2 nights she had info that none of us had heard about. And it's hard to hide something from WS. I'm afraid to even tune in tonight to see what the bombshell could be....
Last night I had a random thought concerning SA going to work and leaving after 10 minutes. Something just didn't seem right to me. For someone who has studied true crime as a "hobby" why would he do something like that? He knew it would draw attention... And then it hit me....IMO it was a smokescreen. He knew people would look more closely at the day he did "something" to draw attention to himself. he wants everyone focused on Tuesday. so they overlook Sunday and Monday.

But... MONDAY was the day he walked out of work.

haven't said much on Hailey recently. The Billie that I saw last night on NG looked like an exhausted, broken woman. God forbid I ever ave to walk in her shoes. I'm not going to doubt her motives or her love for her child. If my daughter had been missing this long I would screw up with what I remembered as being fact or not. She was living a relatively routine existence when all h--- broke loose. INHO I'm going to be supportive and pray like crazyfor Hiley, Billie and Clint. Thank u brave volunteers for searching for Hailey. Prayers to LE---hopefully one tip will break this case.

I completely agree with you. She broke my heart last night.......definitely a woman who is broken and at a loss......despite anything her past has reveiled...she loves her daughter and wants her home. Alive.

Are you suggesting that they found the trash from the Dunn house in the CCity dump? You say it was 6" down and spread over a wide area. Is this an estimate based on the volume of trash anticipated to have been dumped SINCE that Monday, or an indication that they actually FOUND the trash from the house? I would guess that the discarded giftwrap might be helpful in spotting the "right area" once it was at the surface.

They have the company gps records to show where exactly it was taken. And that is what my brother said, that it was dumped in Colorado City, the only load ever dumped there. He said that load was dumped very thinly over a wide area and was about 6 inches under some dirt. Employees looked over the load as they dumped it. No other trash was dumped there at that same location. I went over it about 10 times on the phone today trying to get it all straight. I'll ask him again tonight.

Hi TexasGiGi
Thanks for that post
I don't quite get it though -sorry. Are you saying LE asked your brother where the trash had been dumped, to which he replied it was still in truck, and then LE didn't call back, he waited 3 days and then dumped and it was not till significantly later that he was contacted a second time, this time by FBI?

I read this to say:

HIS trash was still in HIS truck, until he took it to Snyder the week after he picked it up, but the guy who picked up BDs trash had dumped his in CCity the day he collected it?

Can TexasGiGi clarify?

Denial is an amazing thing. We deny the things we refuse to accept or are not ready emotionally to accept. I think denial is BD's main way of coping right now...and it seems it is how she has coped with things in the past. Perhaps it is the only way she knows to cope. I think BD is clinging to a wall of denial to keep her whole world from crumbling.

I work wiht families of dying patients and/or patients who have died. I see families on their worse day.Sometimes, a person is unable to admit to themselves what is true. We don't berate them and demand they accept the truth. Instead, we accept that everyone deals with trauma there own way and sometimes you just need a minute to process it all. They all eventually do however, only when their feelings are treated with respect, compassion and time. I have never seen anyone accept what is true by shoving it down their throat. Never.

I don't think it matters much whether he threatened to kill BD and CD OR BD and HD OR just BD...who cares. IMO the important thing is he threatened to kill anyone.
That says enough about SA to me.

Not only did he threaten to kill them, he promised to do it so that it would be remembered.

That is very scary and not something to take lightly. Also, does it matter if he threatened to kill one and instead kills the other? I think the fact that he threatened anyone in such a manner should be taken very seriously.

I just keep waiting in all these interviews with Billie, for her to start out by saying, "Hailey if your out there and you can hear me, I love you and I want you to come home."
Two interviews, that I can recall she spoke directly to Hailey and it was after being asked, what would you say to Hailey if she could hear you.
Why doesn't she start each and every interview out with a plea directly to her daughter? If she truly wants people to believe, that in her heart, she believes her daughter is alive, she would have been doing this.

The trash from BD's home, dumped at CCity was only about 6 inches under and spread thinly over a large area. Also each day, a gps unit is taken to the the dump sites and recorded, so that they are able to pinpoint the sites for a particular day.

RSBM

Thank you so much for this information, TexasGiGi! I never knew they used GPS to keep track of the trash. LE/Rangers/FBI are doing a great job in my opinion.

I read this to say:

HIS trash was still in HIS truck, until he took it to Snyder the week after he picked it up, but the guy who picked up BDs trash had dumped his in CCity the day he collected it?

Can TexasGiGi clarify?

Yes, that's what I meant.

Yes. That is what happened. The truck sat in my mother's front yard with the trash from the previous Monday and Tuesday still in it from Tuesday until the next Wednesday. LE called on Sunday and no one contacted him again until the next Sunday. He waited 3 days after the first call because he thought that someone WOULD want to be there when he dumped. My mother didn't sleep for 3 days I can tell you that!

But... his truck was full of trash that did not include the Dunn's neighborhood? And didn't they need the truck back for the following Monday pickup, or any day between? Or is he a private contractor and owns his truck?

WTH Billie has on the pink and WHITE ones?

Which could be why SA had to think of what shoes Hailey was wearing when he said he last saw her and it was the only ones he could think of.The last we heard the shoes were found in the house in the search warrants results.

who was it? :)

It is "breaking news" on CNN. She was stolen from a hospital. Was suspicious her mother could never provide a birth certificate and she had no resemblance to her mother. She found a pic on Missing and Exploited children that she thought looked like her. She contacted that family of reported missing child and found her familyl.

This is not directed at you personally, and I am guilty of doing this, but when I saw this link instead of just reading what was posted I listened to the video. Words most often need to be said not just written. When I listened to the video I got a whole different impression of BD.

I understand. I'm just taking this in the context of her 911 call about SA being "MHMR." It just stood out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member