TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess that means CCPD did not search it during the first week Hailey was missing, since they were the ones investigating until the feds(FBI) got there and searched it the week after. The FBI couldn't have searched it the first week since they weren't there yet.

Am I understanding correctly?

That's what I understood. He was told that it had been searched by the FBI, but I'm unclear if that was when they went to his home or at his workplace the next day.

I would search, if she was mine. No matter what condition I found her in, i'd feel like i'd been there for her. Maybe that's just me, but I know i'd search.

I've seen the condition that some bodies wind up in. I would not want any parent to have to see those things.

Regarding the shoes, I was in Colorado City weekend before last and helped search. We were told to look for "dark colored" shoes. No style was given. I think this was just after they found the pink and white ones in the house. Total confusion!!! I told the group I was with, if we find ANY kind of shoes we're calling it in. We were only allowed to search the public areas, bar ditches, culverts, county roadways, under bridges etc. Places that were not fenced off
. We were told we could ask peoples permission to look on their land, but there are miles and miles of land with no houses, no one to ask. There are also a lot of old wooden abandoned farm houses. All, I assume, on private property.....but being from out of town, we didn't know who to ask permission of. These all need to be checked out.

Yeah,she had the dark shoes on w/some pink in the Christmastime pic with BD and SA.

Well he did call her his "fiance" on the MM site - FWIW

IMO this was done to alert his online friends that he was very personally involved with a real murder mystery. He did this to notify them that he was no longer just mentally obsessing about their shared passion regarding violence/horror.

Yes, some people call their long time partner their fiance, but in the context in which SA started that thread on the MM forum, I think he was essentially bragging to his online friends.

Rupa is on HLN from NG show.LE has reason to be back at CC landfill,searching specifically for something.She doesn't know what it is.

Rupa says SA admits he threatened BD,CD and Hailey,she said later when they interviewed BD,she said Sa never threatened Hailey.Why would SA admit it if he didn't.KWIM

Let me just take this chance to defend our "Mayberry USA" police force here in Colorado City. First, I agree the officer on the 911 call was out of line. He sounded aggravated and I can only imagine that he was at that point. And from what I can surmise, this wasn't a call with Billie on the line, it was a call from the dispatcher to the officer to let him know what was going on and to request assistance. BUT...he did respond to the call and took a report and did his job. Any contact I have had with our Police Department has been positive and professional. They are moms and dads too, and I know they have ALL taken Hailey's case to heart.

I had not listened to those 911 calls yesterday and first heard them on NG. I have to tell you that I busted out laughing from just the WAY he said it! I was laughing out loud when my hubby walked into the room. The next time they played that part, he cracked up too.... and I still get the urge to laugh every time I think about it!! I got the giggles again this morning! Listen to him... it's hilarious.. "Oh, Gaaawwd... she's been goin' All Daaayy."
Yeah, it was out of line... but still funny!

I would search, if she was mine. No matter what condition I found her in, i'd feel like i'd been there for her. Maybe that's just me, but I know i'd search.

I couldn't search, not for mine, not for anyones child. Not even if I lived there in TX for Hailey. I never want to find a child that "way." I'll buy pizzas, pass out water, flyers etc...

God bless those that can & do

I had not listened to those 911 calls yesterday and first heard them on NG. I have to tell you that I busted out laughing from just the WAY he said it! I was laughing out loud when my hubby walked into the room. The next time they played that part, he cracked up too.... and I still get the urge to laugh every time I think about it!! I got the giggles again this morning! Listen to him... it's hilarious.. "Oh, Gaaawwd... she's been goin' All Daaayy."
Did I read that was your chief of police? Not sure, but I thought it was on here, who was the officers superior? JW

I've seen the condition that some bodies wind up in. I would not want any parent to have to see those things.

I totally respect that opinion. I just think that at that point, i'd have nothing left to lose if my child was lost. I'd already be broken, i would have no care for further damage. Just me though. :crazy:

Did I read that was your chief of police? Not sure, but I thought it was on here, who was the officers superior? JW

No..that was not the Chief of Police, I am not 100% sure, but I do believe the officer on the tapes is no longer with the department.

I just went back and re-read the search warrant affidavit and became a little interested at the literally hundreds of pages BD had printed off crime websites that she and SA considered their "hobby".

Out of curiosity I started googling and reading about each of the cases. I am now finished and I am physically sick to my stomach. All the cases involved murder. However, most of them also involved rape, bondage, sexual torture, dismemberment and unusual sexual acts and practices, some after dismemberment with certain body pieces. Some cases involved more than one perp and sometimes a male and female perp acting together. The end result always being murder.

I'm not saying this to implicate, or further implicate, either of them. Police siezed 278 pages of printed stories about these cases. The majority were printed throughout the month of September, 2010 and a few in early October.

The entire time I was reading these I kept coming back to SA's statement to LE "you need to look at both of us". I also kept thinking of poor Hailey and praying she didn't suffer anything like the victims in those stories or die in any similar manner.

I now need a brain wash to get those cases and images out of my mind.

Here's the link to the affidavit:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

Based on the cousin's username on youtube, those stories have to have been printed for SA. He probably requested them and she complied. With the thought of what those cases were about, I'm thinking accomplice, hand off....as well as a bunch of other horrible things.

:(

MOO

OT

If any of you happen to be my neighbor, and that's your husband who has been outside ALL DAY LONG beating on something metal with a hammer, please take said hammer away from him before I scream. TY.

I couldn't search, not for mine, not for anyones child. Not even if I lived there in TX for Hailey. I never want to find a child that "way." I'll buy pizzas, pass out water, flyers etc...

God bless those that can & do

I search frequently and most of my friends just don't get it. They think it would be too hard emotionally (and it is VERY hard). Not to mention, I'm a "girly girl" and them picturing me knee-deep in swamp while dodging snakes and spiders is quite comical to them...

As for if it was (God-forbid!!!) one of my children, there is nothing short of handcuffing me to my house that would stop me from searching. I absolutely would have to do it.

Thank God for people like you, though, who make sure the searchers are fed and hydrated and who get the missing person's face out to the community. We all have our roles and they are all important for a search to be effective.

And do you think when he got out to the house he said, "Aw come on now Billie, you know Shawn didn't mean all those awful things he said to you, why don't yall just kiss and make up and move back in with each other, yall will see what an awesome life yall will have."

OT

If any of you happen to be my neighbor, and that's your husband who has been outside ALL DAY LONG beating on something metal with a hammer, please take said hammer away from him before I scream. TY.

WHAT?! Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of me beating this large metal object with my hammer!

It appears to me that BDs shoes are white and pink and HDs shoes are actually black and pink with some white by the soles.

Well something else to ponder. They may wear the same size and change up shoes.

Thanks for the link Winterrose. In pic #20 BD is smiling/HD not and in pic #21 HD is smiling and BD not.

I got a flash of JVS looking at SA in #21. I didn't realize he was so tall. How tall is he?

OT

Just a few more minutes, if I can get this thing tore apart before the scrapyard closes I can get $4.25 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx