TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have known someone since she was in about the 6th grade that could be BD's twin in regards to how they act. This person that I know stayed at my house more than at her own growing up and even when asked a simple question, she acted/still acts like BD. It is from being niave and having no self confidence. She is now 29 married and has 2 children who make straight A's in school and are in the gifted and talented program. And she still acts like that, like no matter what you are talking to her about she still acts like she has something to hide. What I do know about the girl I am speaking of, she came from a very very disfunctional home. (When I say disfunctional, her parents moved one weekend while she was staying with my daughter at my house....it took us 2 weeks to track them down) So, I put alot of how BD acts and what she says or does not say into the fact that she is just that way in any situation...JMO, MOO

Shame or fear? She might be surviving from abuse, abusive home life then with SA. Dysfunctional.

what I found most interesting last night on NG was when she said that (to paraphrase):

le won't release forensics on the car until an arrest is made

she repeated it several times.
Yep - me too! But I take that to mean that LE does, INDEED, have forensics from that car that are integral to the case. Not - LE didn't find anything in the car.

No it's not you. It's seems as though BD does not have a sensitivity chip (as Jennifer Aniston would say). She's either in denial, a total state of shock, or cold as ice. :(

MOO

Mel

Or stoned out of her gourd. Maybe in withdrawls.

I dont care what she wears or how she looks. That doesnt bother me at all. Its her comments that confuses the heck out of me. I cant figure her out. I dont know if she is involved, standing by her man, working with LE, clueless or completely innocent. I hope she is completely innocent. I cant figure her out enough to form an opinion.
However, I dont think SA is the #1 suspect for no reason at all. jmo

My opinion is that she is standing by her man. They have some kind of dramatic dysfunctional relationship. If she has threatened suicide in the past when they broke up in Feb 2010 then it only leads me to believe that for some reason she believes she needs him.

You have to wonder what type of woman, a mother of two, would invite a guy like SA into her life. When you settle for less....you get less.

SA is probably with BD because anything goes with her. He can do drugs, do drugs with her, buy creepy masks, post offensive videos on the internet, threaten her life, etc. He would probably have a hard time finding a well balanced mature woman who would put up with all his "hobbies".

It leaves little doubt they found something, I hope it's enough.

me too...

and what you said ((snipped)) cluciano, makes sense in regard to what nancy said last night

Kampfer saying "there are more things that relate to Adkins..."
...respectfully snipped from cluciano's post...

we also do not know:

-did SA go to work as normal on Tuesday?
-did his employer try to contact him after his doctor pepper duck out on Monday?

that is WE do not know... but I am sure LE does

furthermore if he is a "suspect" I am sure that they have much more connecting him to whatever happened to Hailey. Moo..

I totally understand LE has their hands full and I think they are doing everything that can be done, but just hope the public all across the US is in BOLO mode.
Clipped...

I am the manager of a motel located on a busy interstate. I like to check the news every day to see who is missing and get a look at their faces. I like to think it might help since you never know who your next guest might be.

Praying for Hailey's safe return.

Last night on NG, I felt like Billie used the opportunity to send a message to Hailey to instead emphasize (again) that she doesn't have her phone. It seems very important to her that her phone be returned. If she really thinks Hailey would call her, I understand. But this phone thing is nagging at me. Why did LE take the phone? I could see them taking it right away and looking at the call logs until they could obtain the records from the carrier. But, after that, couldn't they monitor all incoming and outgoing calls on that phone with BD's permission? Is it technically possible to do so? Did she refuse to authorize it?

Does anyone else find it unlikely that Billie's phone is really sitting in an evidence drawer and is not being monitored at all times by LE, as has been suggested? I find that very hard to believe and LE has said nothing of the sort. I'd bet they know exactly what calls are coming to that number as soon as they are placed and are following up as appropriate. (If they recognize a caller/number as one of Billie's friends that they know is in contact with Billie in person and on her new phone, they simply wouldn't take any action - obviously someone testing to see what happens when the number is dialed.) Am I giving LE too much credit here?

Could Billie really be sending a message to someone not to call her phone number?

Sorry all for all of the questions. Interested in others' thoughts about this. The phone communication (not just the ping locations) and the seizing of phones has me scratching my head. I think there's more to it than LE taking them and throwing them in an evidence drawer... :waitasec:

In thinking about the theory that was brought up that maybe BD doesn't want to believe SA had anything to do with it, because it would mean HD is likely deceased. I get that point.

However, I also wonder what would make BD believe that HD would be killed, if SA had anything to do with it, considering she has said over and over she does not believe he would hurt her? Couldn't she just think that IF SA had anything to do with it, that he hid her out somewhere (maybe b/c HD confided in him that she wanted to run away) or he dropped her off at some boy's house and then something happened and he is scared to tell, etc...

Why does BD believing in SA's involvement have to equal death in her mind? Couldn't it be...."I believe that SA had something to do with it, but I do not believe he harmed her!" or "I don't know if he had something to do with it, but if he did, I am sure he would not have harmed her!", etc....some type of thinking along those lines, kwim?

I am not picking on anyone else's theory or debating, I really do want to know your opinions on why she might think that. I don't understand it, but I want to, so looking for help here.

Thanks!

Does anyone else find it unlikely that Billie's phone is really sitting in an evidence drawer and is not being monitored at all times by LE, as has been suggested?

<respectfully snipped for space>

yes.
highly unlikely.
moo

me too...

and what you said ((snipped)) cluciano, makes sense in regard to what nancy said last night

we also do not know:

-did SA go to work as normal on Tuesday?
-did his employer try to contact him after his doctor pepper duck out on Monday?

that is WE do not know... but I am sure LE does

furthermore if he is a "suspect" I am sure that they have much more connecting him to whatever happened to Hailey. Moo..

I wonder if one of those 11 calls are from his boss or co-workers.

I am not accustomed to having LE release the vehicle back to the owner if it has evidence in/on it, especially not that quickly. Is that the norm in these neck of the woods?

Last night on NG, I felt like Billie used the opportunity to send a message to Hailey to instead emphasize (again) that she doesn't have her phone. It seems very important to her that her phone be returned. If she really thinks Hailey would call her, I understand. But this phone thing is nagging at me. Why did LE take the phone? I could see them taking it right away and looking at the call logs until they could obtain the records from the carrier. But, after that, couldn't they monitor all incoming and outgoing calls on that phone with BD's permission? Is it technically possible to do so? Did she refuse to authorize it?

Does anyone else find it unlikely that Billie's phone is really sitting in an evidence drawer and is not being monitored at all times by LE, as has been suggested? I find that very hard to believe and LE has said nothing of the sort. I'd bet they know exactly what calls are coming to that number as soon as they are placed and are following up as appropriate. (If they recognize a caller/number as one of Billie's friends that they know is in contact with Billie in person and on her new phone, they simply wouldn't take any action - obviously someone testing to see what happens when the number is dialed.) Am I giving LE too much credit here?

Could Billie really be sending a message to someone not to call her phone number?

Sorry all for all of the questions. Interested in others' thoughts about this. The phone communication (not just the ping locations) and the seizing of phones has me scratching my head. I think there's more to it than LE taking them and throwing them in an evidence drawer... :waitasec:

If I had to guess, the FBI has the phone - for various reasons.

Has Billie's mother been quoted by or filmed in the media or otherwise? All I've read is that she's been staying with Billie (or vice versa).

Like many WSers, I'm sure, I've had to skip a lot of posts in order to (ever futilely ;) ) attempt to keep up. :)

I do find it a little bit odd that we have heard from any of Billies family members. We heard from all of CA family; we heard from three sides of Haleigh Cummings family. The only family members I recall hearing from is the uncle who apparently failed a poly a couple times - IIRC, and Clints mama. Odd. Just odd. BUT - I did consider this: having been exposed to pill addiction, it is very common to "run in families", so to speak. Makes me wonder how many more in the family is messed up on legal, but illegally obtained, pills.

In thinking about the theory that was brought up that maybe BD doesn't want to believe SA had anything to do with it, because it would mean HD is likely deceased. I get that point.

However, I also wonder what would make BD believe that HD would be killed, if SA had anything to do with it, considering she has said over and over she does not believe he would hurt her? Couldn't she just think that IF SA had anything to do with it, that he hid her out somewhere (maybe b/c HD confided in him that she wanted to run away) or he dropped her off at some boy's house and then something happened and he is scared to tell, etc...

Why does BD believing in SA's involvement have to equal death in her mind? Couldn't it be...."I believe that SA had something to do with it, but I do not believe he harmed her!" or "I don't know if he had something to do with it, but if he did, I am sure he would not have harmed her!", etc....some type of thinking along those lines, kwim?

I am not picking on anyone else's theory or debating, I really do want to know your opinions on why she might think that. I don't understand it, but I want to, so looking for help here.

Thanks!

Well, Desiree Young said for months that she believed Terri "stashed" Kyron and that he was alive...

Just reading back from last night.....regarding this part of the affidavit.....

interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look

BBM

If it were just SA there, don't you think they would have said....SA would not let him in....by saying nobody that to me could be read to mean more than one person there.

I totally agree!..and I have been reading the affidavit the whole time thinking that she WAS there because of it clearly states to me that CD was repeating what DD told him and that BD was confirming what she witnessed.. that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him .....how could she confirm that if she was not there..

"SA Daniel A COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewed Clint Dunn, 1-5-2011, and he stated DD had told him he returned home at approximately 4pm on Monday afternoon 12-27-2010 and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

So my question is how did we arrive at the fact that Billie got off work early..but just early enough to make the bank withdrawls (that she denied even making in the beginning) and arrived @ home w/Shawn around 5:45..I truly NEED to know how where this info came from..or is it an assumption on our part that she did? I know I am pretty much on my own with this 'bone'...so can someone pretty please show me how we know for a fact what time Billie left work that Monday, so that I can leave it alone?...

affidavits @ this link..info on pg 3..
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001_.pdf

Marc says the similarities on how Hailey Dunn disappeared is what brought his organization based in California to Colorado City.

He tells CBS7, "That would then lead me to speculate she was taken by someone that did mean her harm. Hopefully, somebody will keep her alive and not do to this child what was done to my child."

Director of Search Operations Brad Dennis was one of thousands of volunteers in Polly's search.

They found her body 65 days later and he says community support is crucial in cases like this.

"(This is) The same case as Polly. The age, a desperate family and a community supporting the family and that is what you'll see." he says, "You don't have any evidence, ransom notes, the perpetrator disappeared. I think those are real commonalities."

The organization will be at the Colorado City Civic Center every morning at 9:00AM until Hailey's return.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23461

what I found most interesting last night on NG was when she said that (to paraphrase):

le won't release forensics on the car until an arrest is made

she repeated it several times.

And, didn't BD recently tell a reporter that she didn't understand why they would be looking for DNA in the cars (since everyone has ridden in them)? I thought I saw that, but can't find the link. Another preemptive strike or sign of denial? Of course they would be looking for DNA left from sources outside of the usual skin cells coming from merely riding in a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member