TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I haven't read any posts where anyone actually accuses BD of murdering Hailey..at least not yet. I don't think anyone (or at least very few even think that)..but I do believe she knows much more than she's saying just don't know about what exactly. In the beginning I just was thinking that maybe she was like a lovesick teenager and in denial...I don't believe that anymore either though..and the more she talks and with the things she says along with the lies she has told..the less I believe anything she has to say. IMO, she behaves like someone who has something to hide..my only question is ..does it have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance?

Wild hogs? lol. I've never heard of anyone being killed by one. Rattlesnakes wouldn't scare locals who could put on boots. Anyway, has it ever been said or confirmed if any calls came in to BD's cell phone that day she left it for the kids? Such a shame if none of the parents or "step" boyfriend & girlfriend of theirs never once called to check on Haylie. Her brother was gone, the doors and windows hardly ever locked, everyone else gone to work really early, and Haylie supposedly there alone all day. I wonder if there were any rules at all, like wait til one of us gets home from work to leave the house.

I remember Billie saying something to the effect that Hailey was suppose to stay inside or at home ....when talking to NG...I remembered it because she was saying it as NG was cutting her off asking another question...

I'll see your non-expert and raise you one
IMO the locked doors were because he was collecting cameras /video equip or editing / reviewing footage. MOO he was awful startled for some reason.
eta: 25 yr old men should know how to handle self gratification by locking ONE door not EVERY door! but I'm not a man so really I dunno

BINGO. He locked the entire house up for a reason, not just his bedroom or the bathroom.

I never thought of the cameras but you could be right on. We all see how much he loves to make his little home movies. I bet he has one or two compadres from MM site that he might trade videos with too, just like he trades masks.

Hello all..Had a minute to check in trying to get a mini update of Billie on NG tonight.. Most likely I won't get to watch NG's late replay here tonite.. So I haven't seen our wonderful Patty G around much in the last week.. Does anyone know if possibly by chance she would have uploaded the NG segments from tonight?

I wonder if I could possibly luck out and that she did indeed post them..

Anyone who has any info or link to point me in the direction that I may possibly find Patty G's recent NG uploads I'd be forever happily indebted and thankful:)

TIA...to anyone who can help me..

here ya go..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/2/YhtArn0KZ3M"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

If I were Hailey's Mother, I would be both sad and happy that Marc Klaas was with me. Happy because he could give me guidance and help me to deal with the media.
Sad because I would know that I might soon be going down the road that he had to travel with Polly.
I just think that most of us have a personality disorder or mental incapacity, whether we admit it or not.
The people who reach out and get help from professionals and take drugs prescribed are the smarter ones.
Perhaps BD's flat affect is because of medication combined with guilt and shame. I can't imagine what it would be like for an entire nation to be looking into my life like an open book.
Maybe the guilt and shame are because she wasn't being the best mother that she could be. Maybe she put her boyfriend ahead of her children. Maybe she indulged in too many drugs.
Maybe she didn't show Hailey how much she loved her.
And maybe she is a sociopath, but they inevitably tip their hat and their mask tumbles off and we see them for what they are.
If she is a sociopath and SA is also, then we have a very dangerous pair. Turning LE in every direction but the right one.
MK seems to genuinely believe that BD had no direct involvement in harming her daughter. I have to trust his judgment.
If Hailey was not taken in a heartbeat by a stranger while no one was watching, then this only leaves SA.
His fascination with all things "murder" is disturbing, but not that unusual.
His use of Klonopin by prescription shows that he has some sort of mental problem.
I have to wait and see before I can form a viable opinion.
Has Marc pointed his finger at SA? If he has I haven't seen it.

Good cop/bad cop....He's a good cop....doesnt go there knowing how Billie feels about him.....

I am finally going to voice a few of my thoughts on this case. From the very start when BD went on Nancy Grace, she was too concerned about what people thought about her.
She also spoke in defense of SA. I thought she wanted to go on NG to get more media coverage about Hailey. I believe BD knows something, but it is not something she wants to talk about. She seemed to be more concerned about looking "cute" for SA, as she knew he would be watching her on tv. Why would a mother who is terrified after her daughter "went missing" primp and apply eyeliner before facing the cameras. If my daughter or granddaughter suddenly disappeared the lasdt thing that would enter my mind is "How do I look?" The last thing I would worry about is looking crappy "on national tv". This may seem petty to some, but warning bells went off the minute I watched her on Nancy Grace. I can understand the need to take anti-anxiety drugs, but I don't think they would deaden the pain of fearing for a loved one. I don't believe that someone can maintain a straight face in that situation, and I don't find anything wrong with letting the world see you cry. Real emotion is convincing, and it is usually hard to fake in a crisis situation. I would go on national tv looking like crap, maybe my hair not combed, might be wearing old sweats, but I would not care, I would be there to get the word out. I suspect SA did something to/with Hailey. He may have planned his whole scenario out in his twisted mind before he acted on it. Hailey might have "gone missing" anytime after DD saw her playing a game on XBox. I also wonder if he played around with "Dunn" being where he was born and where someone else named Dunn may die. His statement that his life has been "flipped upside down" is scary, along with how he has had to "struggle so hard just to make it through the day".
I wonder at how BD could not react after hearing that SA said Hailey was promiscuous and doing drugs. I would have been outraged hearing that about a missing daughter. Hailey cannot defend herself against such words, and it is so unfair to allow such slander.
Hailey was a bright lovely girl with a whole life ahead of her. It is not fair that she had to compete for her mother's love against SA. I am so sorry for the pain being endured by those who truly loved her.

Maybe SA is a sociopath, one who is capable of murder for the pleasure of it.
If so, what type of person would take him in as a partner?
Sociopaths are very good at charming and fooling people, and I think everyone here knows how dangerous they are when cornered.
Now BD seems more like someone who has fallen into a state of fugue, almost like she is absent in body mind and soul. Empty.
I just cannot get over even having alcohol in my house if I had a child missing and it was New Year's Eve. I wouldn't even be aware of it being a holiday, except maybe that it was another marker of how long my daughter had been missing.
I understand that she explains that she had relatives over and that they counted down the old year....ok I understand that.
I would have balked at the very thought of it. It would have nauseated me. And if my boyfriend were drinking, I would have thrown him out without a second thought.
Is she so hungry for his affection that she would subjugate her own instincts as a mother?
If so, then she isn't a sociopath. She is something I don't have a word for.
And that leads me back to square one. Like you other posters are saying, we are missing a lot of pieces.
It seems obvious to me that MK thinks that BD is a victim like he is. He has spent so many years understanding the mind of sociopaths.
Could he actually be fooled by one sitting beside him on national tv?
I just don't think so.

The only issue with Billie at this point is whether or not she is telling the truth about everything LE wants to know, as well as trying to think of anything helpful to add. I'm sure they've asker her to think back about anything that seemed unusual, etc...

Maybe it is the way she responds or comes across, but it just doesn't seem (to me) that she is completely forthcoming. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with having her personal life exposed (probably worse in a small town than anyplace else) and her mind might be racing, wondering if she can ever have a "normal" life again. She doesn't answer questions well on TV, and I imagine the police had the same frustrations.

Just pondering..you know that LE has to be monitoring SA's and BD phone calls/texts. Even though it would prove nothing in regards to who did what..you don't suppose the 2 of them would be stupid enough to be sending lovey dovey stuff to each other do you? They would also know whether Billie had been questioning SA at all..and if not, why not? I can't think of a single good reason why BD would give SA her new # anyway..ESPECIALLY if she isn't asking questions...why would she even do that under the circumstances? ..<<<..all speculation on my part..but I sure would love to know how quickly LE could know what conversations transpire between the 2?

My eyes are burning. I'm going to close them and say a prayer that Hailey will be found soon. :praying:

Tomorrow is a different day with new hope. Can't lose hope. :eek:fftobed:

BINGO. He locked the entire house up for a reason, not just his bedroom or the bathroom.

I never thought of the cameras but you could be right on. We all see how much he loves to make his little home movies. I bet he has one or two compadres from MM site that he might trade videos with too, just like he trades masks.

DD saying SA had the deer in the headlight look ....
This statement has made me think a lot and is very telling...showing how he really feels about SA....

Had it been his mother or another loved one that he noticed in the hallway I dont think he would describe it that way....

IMO I think DD doesnt have the same feeling that SA says he has for him..

DD saying SA had the deer in the headlight look ....
This statement has made me think a lot and is very telling...showing how he really feesl about SA....

Had it been his mother or or another loved one that he noticed in the hallway I dont think he would describe it that way....

IMO I think DD doesnt have the same feeling that SA says he has for him..

It does indicate from the time LE interveiwed him he had already thought Shawn had something to hide.

The only issue with Billie at this point is whether or not she is telling the truth about everything LE wants to know, as well as trying to think of anything helpful to add. I'm sure they've asker her to think back about anything that seemed unusual, etc...

Maybe it is the way she responds or comes across, but it just doesn't seem (to me) that she is completely forthcoming. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with having her personal life exposed (probably worse in a small town than anyplace else) and her mind might be racing, wondering if she can ever have a "normal" life again. She doesn't answer questions well on TV, and I imagine the police had the same frustrations.

bbm~
I could understand that to a degree, especially if she had thought Hailey may have run away (Billie says she never thought that though)..and I could understand it even more if she was being honest with LE and not with the public..but she wasn't being honest with LE and she wasn't being honest with them at a time that could have meant life and death for her daughter..she didn't know..or so she would have us believe. As a parent there comes a point where nothing else matters and Billie hasn't reached that point yet..imo..

sorry to derail a thread, but I need some help. I don't know how to start a new thread in the missing/located forum and since all eyes are on Texas right now, I thought this girl deserves a spot on WS as well. I didn't see a thread for her yet. Can someone with more knowledge start one? TIA
http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=69386
15-year-old Elizabeth Ennen went missing January 5th, 2011. Ennen was babysitting for close family friends at the Carriage House Motel that night. She was then dropped off by those friends at her home near 42nd and Avenue L at 1:30 in the morning. We're told she left her purse inside the car so the family went to return it to her, only to find out she never went inside her home. Ennen is also without her medication for a mental disorder. Her family fears the worst and they said not much has been done by authorities to help find their teenage daughter.

The m live link listed was a grown man who was charged with assaulting the teen. He was not a b/f of the mother.

Oh!! I confused all the familial and romantic relationships in that story now that I read it again.

sorry to derail a thread, but I need some help. I don't know how to start a new thread in the missing/located forum and since all eyes are on Texas right now, I thought this girl deserves a spot on WS as well. I didn't see a thread for her yet. Can someone with more knowledge start one? TIA
http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=69386
15-year-old Elizabeth Ennen went missing January 5th, 2011. Ennen was babysitting for close family friends at the Carriage House Motel that night. She was then dropped off by those friends at her home near 42nd and Avenue L at 1:30 in the morning. We're told she left her purse inside the car so the family went to return it to her, only to find out she never went inside her home. Ennen is also without her medication for a mental disorder. Her family fears the worst and they said not much has been done by authorities to help find their teenage daughter.
She already has a thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125573"]TX TX - Elizabeth Ennen - 15 - Lubbock - January 5, 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You can't help but wonder what the brother saw for him to use that term to describe it...gives me chills to think about. Thing is Billie was there too! So wth was going on?

Goodnite and good hopes for better news tomorrow....too many loose ends to try to weave together:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member