TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good cop/bad cop....He's a good cop....doesnt go there knowing how Billie feels about him.....

MK is not investigating this case. LE is investigating this case. MK has made himself (and his Foundation's resources & expertise) available to provide valuable support, organized searches for HD, and much-needed information to a parent regarding how to cope with the tragic situation of a missing child.

I seriously doubt that MK is playing a *good cop/bad cop* game.

MOO

You can't help but wonder what the brother saw for him to use that term to describe it...gives me chills to think about. Thing is Billie was there too! So wth was going on?
No - no BD wasn't there. DD came home around 4 and climbed through the window and caught SA. SA then left later to go pick her up and hit the ATM so they could get the party supplies.

I would have loved to hear the conversations between SA and BD when he picked her up and then again, when BD got home between her, SA and DD.

You can't help but wonder what the brother saw for him to use that term to describe it...gives me chills to think about. Thing is Billie was there too! So wth was going on?

Billie wasnt there.

But the brother found the earring too .. I wish he could find Hailey at a friends house and she has just been refusing to come home. Thinking it is funny Shawn is being watched 24/7.

No - no BD wasn't there. DD came home around 4 and climbed through the window and caught SA. SA then left later to go pick her up and hit the ATM so they could get the party supplies.

I would have loved to hear the conversations between SA and BD when he picked her up and then again, when BD got home between her, SA and DD.

Well, see I wondered that! How was BD able to confirm it then? I could have sworn I read that she did...but if she wasn't there..how??? Oh my, my aching head.......

I have been trying for 3 weeks to get caught up enough to post. Thanks to all of you who post the links, they are so very helpful. I am new here to WS and have problems finding my way around.

I have been on one side of the fence this entire time, so have no splinters in my behind from climbing over the fence. I pray that Hailey is found soon. I just do not feel that she is still with us. I pray I am wrong.
God Bless all of you for caring so much about Hailey.
Hope today is the day she is found and brought home. God Bless you sweet baby girl.

Maybe SA is a sociopath, one who is capable of murder for the pleasure of it.
If so, what type of person would take him in as a partner?
Sociopaths are very good at charming and fooling people, and I think everyone here knows how dangerous they are when cornered.
Now BD seems more like someone who has fallen into a state of fugue, almost like she is absent in body mind and soul. Empty.
I just cannot get over even having alcohol in my house if I had a child missing and it was New Year's Eve. I wouldn't even be aware of it being a holiday, except maybe that it was another marker of how long my daughter had been missing.
I understand that she explains that she had relatives over and that they counted down the old year....ok I understand that.
I would have balked at the very thought of it. It would have nauseated me. And if my boyfriend were drinking, I would have thrown him out without a second thought.
Is she so hungry for his affection that she would subjugate her own instincts as a mother?
If so, then she isn't a sociopath. She is something I don't have a word for.
And that leads me back to square one. Like you other posters are saying, we are missing a lot of pieces.
It seems obvious to me that MK thinks that BD is a victim like he is. He has spent so many years understanding the mind of sociopaths.
Could he actually be fooled by one sitting beside him on national tv?
I just don't think so.

To me Billie looked very bad tonight... I see that each night its taking its toll on her dealing with facts she doesnt want to face

1. Her Child is missing...each day is worse than the one before...the longer it continues the less likely of a good outcome

2. the fact that her BF is being victimized in the media and by LE...and she desperately wants to clear him if possible....She doesnt believe hes responsible or refuses to believe... (after thinking about it a bit)

I still have compassion for her and would never want to be in her shoes....she just wants SA and Hailey back...

well dang it..I WAS going to get up and wash dishes...but I have to find where I at least thought I read that..not that my misinformation changes my view on what happened...I just never want to perpetuate misinformation, lol!..thank goodness y'all corrected me because I've gone on that assumption for some reason!

IMO you nailed this...in that DD is such an important witness, what happened next? Obviously he is talking...my heart goes out to him.

I think this young man DD, may be providing valuable information to LE. He knows what when on in the home most of time, I imagine. I hope he is safe and told LE everything about the day he had to climb in a window to get into the house.

I can't speak for anyone else, jhol, but personally, I'm going with the the sworn affadavit of a LE officer which says no witnesses saw Hailey walking on the day she disappeared. If LE dismissed the woman's claim, I have to believe it was with good cause. I might be proven wrong eventually, but for the time being, in the absence of any other substantiating evidence to the contrary, it's my belief that the sighting is a non-fact.

Based on the recordings we heard on NG regarding the fabulous and upstanding professional response from the LE of CCity; I have a hard time trusting anything they say and certainly understand why BD and CD were so insistent on getting the Texas Rangers involved. Any so called investigation that was done before the arrival of the Texas Rangers I would be hesitant to label "investigation". I think it might more resemble going through the motions just so I can earn my paycheck.

My husband has been in LE for 39 years and I have been in PI work since 1993 and I can tell with absolute certainty the lack of professionalism by CCity in this case has been jaw dropping. My husband was so angry by the response, he had to leave the room. When he returned he simply commented that when this situation has reached a conclusion, there is a clear case for BD to file a gross failure to perform duties required (I don't know the legal term Texas would use) this would be a slam dunk with the right attorney.

Wait a minute!! Wasn't there OUTRAGE when LE 1st treated this as a runaway?? Billie INSISTING it couldn't be true?? Well....what changed, Billie?? Failed poly and love of your life named a suspect?? NOW you say no evidence of foul play. What does that leave?? Runaway. How convenient. :innocent::sick:

Good point Amster. That's what I think confuses manr of us. One thing is said one day and that comment is switched around later on. It makes things even more confusing.

MK is not investigating this case. LE is investigating this case. MK has made himself (and his Foundation's resources & expertise) available to provide valuable support, organized searches for HD, and much-needed information to a parent regarding how to cope with the tragic situation of a missing child.

I seriously doubt that MK is playing a *good cop/bad cop* game.

MOO

used it to mean MK would not be questioning Billie about SA...
Im sure he has to ask Billie questions about the timeline so he can get resources and to determine the best area to search but those questions would not include questions about SA past

IMO, MK has his own opinion of this case and it appears to go against the direction the investigation is going. And it certainly doesn't appear that he is helping BD come to grips with any reality.

Reality is that stranger danger is rare compared to cases where kids come to harm by the hands of their caregivers and significant others.

You got that right SuziQ, imo anyway.

I wouldn't cut out stranger abduction if SA hadn't failed 2 polys...or was it that he failed 1 poly and walked out of another one? :waitasec:

IMO, MK has his own opinion of this case and it appears to go against the direction the investigation is going. And it certainly doesn't appear that he is helping BD come to grips with any reality.

Is there any chance that MK might have been given information that the police weren't given? IE, if SA was actually doing something he can't/won't admit to LE that day (for example, if he was dealing drugs) that had nothing to do with HD or her disappearance?

I know some here have suggested that the police would essentially look the other way regarding drug charges, etc in order to find a missing child - but given that CD's already gotten in trouble for something relatively minor (and seeing the Cummings case where most of the family is locked up for dealing), that certainly wouldn't encourage anyone to admit illegal behavior.

Well SA had to have locked those doors. He knew BD wasn't coming home - he had to go pick her up. So, the only logical conclusion is that he was locking "the kids" out. Now, according to SA Hailey had left headed off to MB's - so he had to have been locking DD out. Why would SA want to lock DD out?

Causeeeee he was lying about Hailey????? And he was doing something to hide her, clean up , or something along those lines?

Dear Ms. Dunn,

It's something I thought about a little bit," said Dunn. "I don't really believe that."

Let me advise you - you need to think about this long and hard. Think about the masks, the interest in killing, the pot smoking, the failed poly's. While all those initself don't make a serial killer - it doesn't bode well for the return of Hailey.

Think about it a little bit more --- PLEASE! Give any clues that you can to LE. Come out from the shadows!

Bless,

Mel

I believe SA and BD did whatever was done, together. No way she's going to get herself on his bad side....I think he's totally confident that she will never "tell" on him...but, I bet she's not so sure about what he might do if pushed too hard.

According to the affadavits....
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0119_001_.pdf ...pg4..

"DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

I don't get it...how could Billie confirm all this if she wasn't there? So is she confirming that DD told her that or what? Lordy, I think it's bedtime...

According to the affadavits....

"DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

I don't get it...how could Billie confirm all this if she wasn't there? So is she confirming that DD told her that or what? Lordy, I think it's bedtime...
Yep I wanna know what was said between SA, BD and DD once SA and BD got home that Monday night. And yet, Hailey wasn't reported missing until 3PM the next day. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper