TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched SA's interviews from 1/3 and 1/4. He reminded me of Scott Peterson. He had that same slight grin that SP had. Void of any emotion. He hardly even blinked.

Also KC,sociopath personality disorder,they thrive on the attention,good or bad.IMO

In the statement from MK discussed here earlier tonight he compares the tragic case of his girl Polly to this case. I don't think they are very similar at all. If I remember correctly, a sick freak climbed into his daughters window one night while she was having a sleepover. So there were witnesses to the event [ i think]and an exact time and a starting point. It seems like a very different case.

I don't get what BD is saying about LE having to calm her down after the NG show when she calls them.Watching her reactions when things are being said like cadaver dog hits she doesn't change in her expression and things said about Zahra and how she was found,BD didn't flinch.Is she that controlled?I know she was a nurse,but it's odd.

Part of me is wondering if BD is getting upset with the attention surrounding her because as long as eyes are upon her, SA cannot come back home. IMO, if the cameras go away, she would take him back. And I guess legally, he could. Even if he's a suspect.

In the statement from MK discussed here earlier tonight he compares the tragic case of his girl Polly to this case. I don't think they are very similar at all. If I remember correctly, a sick freak climbed into his daughters window one night while she was having a sleepover. So there were witnesses to the event [ i think]and an exact time and a starting point. It seems like a very different case.
And it was a known fact that someone TOOK her out of that home. In this case, we have no clue. Was something done to Hailey in the home? Did she really leave on foot? Was she driven away, or lured away to somewhere else under false pretenses?
We don't know.

Part of me is wondering if BD is getting upset with the attention surrounding her because as long as eyes are upon her, SA cannot come back home. IMO, if the cameras go away, she would take him back. And I guess legally, he could. Even if he's a suspect.

Yep,maybe that's why her son is not there,with him as a suspect and maybe hurt Hailey,they won't let DD around him.I can't see her not letting him around,now it's about how everything looks,I guess.They're in contact every couple of days already.

Mark has done this work too long to be showing what looks like disrespect to LE and hitching his wagon to Billie in this way. He has always been about the parents having to clear themselves, in any way they can, first. And yet Billie has not done that, LE certainly has not ruled her out and at this point, at least, I can't blame them. She hasn't passed a polygraph and spends much of her valuable airtime trying to defend Shawn, who has been named as a suspect for legitimate reasons, even if you only count the pings and the job quitting and being the last one to see her, nothing else.

I have watched Mark on NG and other shows for years and have never seen him behave in this manner. It is very confusing and kind of disturbing to me.

humm I noticed what you commented about but was afraid to mention it. :innocent:
I can only say that IIRC I haven't seen him act this way before either.

Do you suppose he feels maybe as a father figure to Billie? IDK...............

IMO I see this unfolding like a made for TV movie ! Mom living with slasher BF, father recently moved over to keep a eye on his daughter , Older brother swept away to live in another town. Dad looks relentlessly for his baby girl, and Mom still stands by her man!!
wonder who will play the parts? Just saying !! And who to broadcast the Movie, TRU-TV. And we all know who loves Tru-TV besides ourselves ! LOL
LOL IDKN

I just can't shake this feeling of why did SA put himself square in the crosshairs by saying he was the last one to see her? He didn't have to. I know, I know - because "his" story of a sleepover at MB's bought more time. But did it? She was classified as a runaway for 4 days. If he "did it" - then why bring the heat down on him? If he didn't do it - well - bring the heat - they won't find anything. Don't get me wrong - I do believe wholeheartedly he is deeply involved. And because of that there has to be more than just him involved. IMO it was a decision that he be the one to take the heat. And besides, its a role he's always wanted to play anyway - KWIM? He's loving this - even sits on a porch and stink-eyes the searchers.

This niggle won't go away. Why was it him as the last to see her?

The niggle I cannot shake ! Is what went on in that house from Sunday night until 3:00 PM Monday. When she skips over to MB and then isn't checked on unitl Tuesday at noon.

As far as Hd sleeping on the couch i made a comment a few threads back I don't find that odd at all. My 14 yr. old dd sleeps on the couch every night since my older children moved out. She has her own room with TV and other gadgets, but she doesn't like being all the way on the other end of the house at night. She does it to be close to me.

When I posted about this, I didn't think there was anything odd about her sleeping on the couch. I just wondered why she suddenly STOPPED sleeping on the couch, but now that I know she got a tv for her bedroom it makes sense to me.

So, I'm wondering when HD told her grandma about SA standing outside her door. Could it have been as recent as the week prior to her disappearance? I think she may have been reaching out for help but she just hadn't built up the courage to mention it to BD yet, knowing her mom would mention it to SA but probably allow him to still live there? It would be scary for her to have to live under the same roof after that knowing he'd already threatened to kill her parents. JMO

From what I read most everyone is focused on SA and in our minds he has done some unspeakable things, either by himself or with a group of his maskers ! If so I want to know , but maybe not the gorey details ! I think that would be to much to process for small town folks ! IMO
And it would scare me to death to meet up with that bunch after dark !
Say break down in Dunn Texas !!!

MB's Mom said Hailey never spent the night there before,MB had spent the night at thier house.What made him say she was spending the night with her,except BD never verified where she was at.SA would tell her or she'd leave a note,convenient for SA.Also look at the distance where MB lived,it wasn't right next door or anything,maybe saying she was stopping by CD's,making him a suspect possibly.Then walking far enough away,there could be the excuse someone picked her up since she was walking alone.If he did do this,I wonder how long it took him to think it through,wasn't planned well,since nothing was packed that she would have taken with her.

I just can't shake this feeling of why did SA put himself square in the crosshairs by saying he was the last one to see her? He didn't have to. I know, I know - because "his" story of a sleepover at MB's bought more time. But did it? She was classified as a runaway for 4 days. If he "did it" - then why bring the heat down on him? If he didn't do it - well - bring the heat - they won't find anything. Don't get me wrong - I do believe wholeheartedly he is deeply involved. And because of that there has to be more than just him involved. IMO it was a decision that he be the one to take the heat. And besides, its a role he's always wanted to play anyway - KWIM? He's loving this - even sits on a porch and stink-eyes the searchers.

This niggle won't go away. Why was it him as the last to see her?

I have been thinking about this too. Here is my theory[. I wish I knew if it was true that he didn't say anything until he and Billie got home Monday evening about Hailey going to sleep over. But if that turns out to be true, then I think I know what might have happened. ]
Let's say he found himself alone in the home with HD Monday and just went too far. So he locked the doors and tried to clean up. He stashed her away and was pretty much done when DD arrived. So he finds a place to dump the evidence and then he went to pick up Billie and they got their drugs and movies and went home. So Billie walks in and no Hailey. She may have said " Where is she? She didn't call and say anything about going out.." So spontaneously he may have felt the need to give her a story to prevent BD from checking further. In doing so he makes himself the last one to see her.

I have to believe LE has more evidence on SA than we are aware of, if they make the claim that an arrest will follow with evidence of a body. I don't think he is a suspect simply because he quit his job and drove back to CC, at least not if the FBI is in agreement with locals that he is indeed a suspect.

To me, a POI is someone police can't clear, while a suspect is someone they have evidence against, but not enough to take to court. Of course, I am not sure if Kempfer is qualified to declare SA a suspect-did Sparky also say it? (I think he did.)

And I do think Kempfer said that they had found evidence relating to the case at landfill, but objected to the word "physical", while in truth any evidence found would be considered physical.

When I posted about this, I didn't think there was anything odd about her sleeping on the couch. I just wondered why she suddenly STOPPED sleeping on the couch, but now that I know she got a tv for her bedroom it makes sense to me.

So, I'm wondering when HD told her grandma about SA standing outside her door. Could it have been as recent as the week prior to her disappearance? I think she may have been reaching out for help but she just hadn't built up the courage to mention it to BD yet, knowing her mom would mention it to SA but probably allow him to still live there? It would be scary for her to have to live under the same roof after that knowing he'd already threatened to kill her parents. JMO

I believe her gm said Hailey was 11 when she said that had happened.

I have been thinking about this too. Here is my theory[. I wish I knew if it was true that he didn't say anything until he and Billie got home Monday evening about Hailey going to sleep over. But if that turns out to be true, then I think I know what might have happened. ]
Let's say he found himself alone in the home with HD Monday and just went too far. So he locked the doors and tried to clean up. He stashed her away and was pretty much done when DD arrived. So he finds a place to dump the evidence and then he went to pick up Billie and they got their drugs and movies and went home. So Billie walks in and no Hailey. She may have said " Where is she? She didn't call and say anything about going out.." So spontaneously he may have felt the need to give her a story to prevent BD from checking further. In doing so he makes himself the last one to see her.
I am with you ! I do not think he thought far enough ahead of time , just far enough to have his drug,party,movie night with BD.Have a good night and worry about what I need to do in the morning.

I believe her gm said Hailey was 11 when she said that had happened.
I am thinking the Grdma was so distraught that she was getting her facts all ran together, I think she meant at 11 Hd told me she didn't like SA then recently she said she was Scared of him , he was lurking near her at night. IMO

We're also trying to figure out a person that does illegal drugs and has mental problems,due to the medicine he was taking.He didn't think everything through if he did do this,that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hashtagzeina