TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chili Fries--In the an earlier Websleuths thread from 1/3/11 TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2 under post #346 you said the BF name is Shawn C. Adkins. Do you know if his middle name is Casey? I found a Shawn Casey Adkins- age 25 from Dunn, TX, on the Taylor County court records search site. Just trying to confirm if this is him? Thanks for your help.

MarlaMe

Since Dunn is right next to Colorado City and he is 25 I think there is an extremely high probability that it's him.

Are there any storage facilities nearby?

looks to be two:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&q=colorado+city+storage&fb=1&gl=us&hq=storage&hnear=Colorado+City,+Mitchell,+Texas&t=h&z=14"]colorado city storage - Google Maps[/ame]

Where can this be found?

Here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5971582#post5971582"]Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I wonder if any family members have been searching? How could they stand not to?

thanks Linda!! btw i was telling the 12 year old girl I babysit about this case not to scare her but more as a way to let her know that this type of thing happens and she said "That's scary" I didn't tell her anything about the case just this girl was walking to her friends house and disappeared and she was like "That's scary" we live in a small town of 500. Still better safe than sorry to make her aware that type of thing happens!

BBM

here's what she said

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. He had been at his mother`s house all day Monday. Police have confirmed that he got home about 3:00 o`clock, and Hailey left shortly after.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Okay so she said,he got home,which I'm assuming meaning his home,also.So the question is,he said she left in tennis shoes and sweat pants,but weren't her tennis shoes found in the home?If she was going to meet a boy,I can't see her leaving in sweats.I can't see a teen leaving without anything and her Mom,although she said it wasn't unusual,seemed a little hesitate on saying it.Maybe she wants to be careful in what she says,at this point.

I don't care where you live,kids shouldn't be walking alone anywhere,as in Oklahoma those two girls walking on a dirt road in the country.There needs to be a mass awareness campaign,like "drink milk",but "there's predators waiting to grab your kids" for those parents who don't keep up with missing kids being taken everyday.

thanks Linda!! btw i was telling the 12 year old girl I babysit about this case not to scare her but more as a way to let her know that this type of thing happens and she said "That's scary" I didn't tell her anything about the case just this girl was walking to her friends house and disappeared and she was like "That's scary" we live in a small town of 500. Still better safe than sorry to make her aware that type of thing happens!

I've been scareing the crap outta my 13 year old son for YEARS now;) As parents we have to!

Do Billie and and Haileys dad own the house? I understand they are not yet divorced. If they own it, together, could he ok a search of the house and property?

it IS scary stuff.. some of you guys may know this but when I was in 6th grade my friend tina harmon went missing from our small town with one stoplight and was abducted, raped, and murdered by a stranger. they tried to say she ran away too... so yes, this is very scary... and does happen in small towns....

Since Dunn is right next to Colorado City and he is 25 I think there is an extremely high probability that it's him.

Have seen his address listed as Dunn, Texas. This looks to be him - he was released 08/08/2010.

Lol...now my computer search shows looking up lie detector tests too .. heaven help me if anybody ever looks at this thing.

The only question that comes to my mind about the length of time is if they lined up more than just SA to take the test. Apparently it was reported early on that the equipment had to be brought in with the personnel to administer it from another area. So if they had more than one to administer SA could have been in a line up. Just a thought ... nothing more than a thought.

Since he finished at 2pm it would appear that he was free to go at that point and LE has not stated any persons of interest at this point.

Time to start calling out for a press conference ..........
oh lord, some of the things I've googled in the name of websleuths, lol. everything from how to cook meth, to the price of crack, to a serial killer's last meal...which brings something weird, to mind. My daughter, her bf, & his cousin were visiting 1 night, & I let the cuz use our computer. They left & dropped off the cousin, & within an hour, he had the cops called on him, for exposing himself to a neighbor lady. So, naturally, I wondered what he'd been looking at on out computer. It had all been deleted, lol. It seems that certain people, with certain mindsets, can be fueled by pictures or video, or whatever. & I think the internet might have played a role in this case.

I remember in the Elizabeth Smart case they had hundreds meeting every day to search.

And they didn't find her. Which is the usual case. That was many years ago. Today, private searches by untrained civilians are highly discouraged. Too many searchers were getting lost and hurt. Then there is the trespassing issue. Find something on private land you don't have permission to search and a defense attorney will claim it was planted and have it thrown out. Searching randomly doesn't net results. You need some good intel and usually that comes through LE.

Weighing the good against the bad, LE highly recommends no private searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member