TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now feeling MB was used as a scapegoat to throw suspicion on her family,plus the distance to her house made it easier to say Hailey could have been picked up along the way,also.

I agree. I have a 13 year old daughter and in every picture I have my arms around her. It seems like Hailey is an 'outsider' in that picture. I almost got the impression from that picture that BD was pushing Hailey out, hard to explain.

IMO Not that hard to explain. She was jealous of her daughter. MOO

This is a little off subject but I am always trying to think of ways to get these crimes solved quickly.. perhaps even before we know one has taken place.

I know there are many thousand's of landfills but I think it would be a good way to spend my tax dollars to have cadaver dogs at local dumping sites.. after each local truck in area drops off at initial point... what is the harm in having dogs sniff through it.

I know the cost may be high.. but is there really a price to put on the detection of a persons remains at the initial level instead of a missing report and days later bring in the dogs.. i think a quick initial sniff and alert and land fills should be common.
Regardless of the children that often have to be searched for can you imagine how many other bodies are possibly there.. ones that no one really reports or cares about, homeless, drug related.
Just a thought but i suspect much more in those landfills all over the United States than we can even begin to imagine. I would love my tax dollars to go to a program such as that in my local town.

That's interesting that you say that. I thought the same thing. I'm a dog trainer and am moving in May to start a scent detection program with small dogs. I wanted to be able to be able to place cancer detecting dogs in medical facilities. There are so many ways that dogs can be beneficial, the landfill is yet another one. But as cancer touches all our lives I thought that would be my first area to concentrate on.

Just reading about a murder of a mom and attempted murder of a daughter, the guys who did it liked ICP and all that scary stuff like Shawn did....... I'm not that old, 30, but I don't remember going to school with kids or even knowing people in my 20's that idolized things like that... and I hung with the EMO kids, a lot, and none of them were like this... i've been reading that it's an emerging subculture and that is just SCARY!

Here is the link...
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/...thrill-kill/the-disciples-of-destruction.html

there's a thread here at WS about that one

That's interesting that you say that. I thought the same thing. I'm a dog trainer and am moving in May to start a scent detection program with small dogs. I wanted to be able to be able to place cancer detecting dogs in medical facilities. There are so many ways that dogs can be beneficial, the landfill is yet another one. But as cancer touches all our lives I thought that would be my first area to concentrate on.

Wow. Can a dog detect cancer? If so that is incredible. What kind of small dogs, what breed?

BD did not go to MBs house because she did not know MB's MOM at all on me MB on occasion. I am not sure she new exactly where MB lived and felt very uncomfortable about that so made calls and went to the CCPD, other stops maybe. JMO

The one thing that seems to stand out is BD doesn't appear to have met any parents or grandparents of the kids that Haylie ran around with, and may not have attended many school functions in order to even be recognized. Then there's talk of kids wandering unattended, and we know for sure being left home all day long alone even if the oldest wasn't there to babysit. I figure that the teen brother is the one who sounded the alert and had previously been calling around looking for Haylie before contacting his mom at work.

Did we/do we have a map of the towers in that area from Synder to Big Spring and CC?
And we never found out about the guy on NG and him adding Stark to SA's pings.

IMO Not that hard to explain. She was jealous of her daughter. MOO

With all due respect, I think it's a giant leap to say that because a 13 year old girl and her mother aren't hugging in a picture means the mother is jealous of her. I have many, many pictures of me as a teenager where my mom is pictured but we are not touching.....and I have a great mom that certainly was never jealous of me.

jmo

I don't think this was confirmed. I believe it was a local who brought forth this information. I could never find a link. Could anyone else?

I don't remember there ever being a link. IIRC, the local even said that she heard it from other people, it wasn't from her firsthand knowledge. It takes a long time to get evicted, especially from subsidized housing in my opinion.

Does anyone have a link to the videos of Shawn Adkins role playing? Thanks in advance. And thanks for posting the google map earlier.

Does anyone have a place where all of this is stored on him?

With all due respect, I think it's a giant leap to say that because a 13 year old girl and her mother aren't hugging in a picture means the mother is jealous of her. I have many, many pictures of me as a teenager where my mom is pictured but we are not touching.....and I have a great mom that certainly was never jealous of me.

jmo

It's not just the picture. It is the whole situation. Moo Jmo

For those of you asking for maps of locations and cell towers, you might want to check out this thread in the PL. Should be some useful info there for you!! :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125084"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125084[/ame]

Does anyone have a link to the videos of Shawn Adkins role playing? Thanks in advance. And thanks for posting the google map earlier.

Does anyone have a place where all of this is stored on him?

There's not many of them left-- he took them down pretty quickly. There is a thread in the Parking Lot here that deals with FB and Myspace content.

Wow. Can a dog detect cancer? If so that is incredible. What kind of small dogs, what breed?

Yes, they can detect skin cancer lesions as well as detect it in the breath or urine. There are quite a few places that I have known that use dogs for the skin cancer detection. Only a few with breath and urine...that will be my focus. Dogs are incredible creatures!!!!

I don't think this was confirmed. I believe it was a local who brought forth this information. I could never find a link. Could anyone else?

grandmaj, I looked high and low for any confirmation of Clint and family being evicted and forced out for section 8 violation (even went to the Abilene news articles and videos suggested by another poster this morning). I found nothing confirming why Clint and family moved when they did. They did move out; that's confirmed. Why they moved out is unconfirmed. If anyone has found anything except WS and Topix blog forums to confirm this information, please share!

The thing about ICP and juggalos and Slipknot and masks and everything else that creeps people out when these murders occur is that there are IMO, just as many murders committed by people who like classical music or country music or who have an obsession with say, poetry or fishing.

I think that people want to blame a certain type of music or way of life b/c it makes us feel safe - society can rest easy that it happened b/c those people were into that and as long as I keep my family away from that kind of nasty influence, then we'll be alright ... it's a natural way to react to a crime.

I find it really ironic that we question BD's hobby of reading true crime stories when it's precisely what we are all on WS for. Yes, we sleuth everything and that includes what the mother & b/f of a missing child's hobbies are but it's IMO highly unlikely that those hobbies have anything at all to do with the fact that Hailey is missing.

Serial killers might be drawn to reading about other serial killers but I think it's more frequent that most regular people who have varied interests and hobbies end up dating a pervert who snaps and kills their daughter. That doesn't make us feel very safe but it's closer to reality IMO.

Hope this made sense. Not meant to offend anyone. We're all just kind souls doing what little we can to make the world a better place.

Fact--SA stated in a sworn affidavit that he had threatened the lives of BD and Hailey.

Fact--Both BD and SA stated in a sworn affidavit that they had purchased illegal drugs on Monday night. Yet she tells NG they were for gas/food.

Those are not sworn by them, thats what LE are claiming in their affidavit.

Don't forget the missing memory cards from the game cameras on SA's family's hunting land. That happened the day Hailey went missing and SA has 3 hours unaccounted for.

I don't remember a specific day that the cards were taken. Can you post a link?

TIA

Yes, they can detect skin cancer lesions as well as detect it in the breath or urine. There are quite a few places that I have known that use dogs for the skin cancer detection. Only a few with breath and urine...that will be my focus. Dogs are incredible creatures!!!!

That is amazing and so interesting. I have a Toy Fox Terrier and he is very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay