TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I am asking, the post stated that it was widely believed...

I guess the best way to know why the poster thought that it was widely believed would be to ask her. At that point in the case, unless a person knew the family presonally or looked up the facebook stuff, the only info being given to the public came from Interin Chief Bivins. The quotes in the online CCity paper and on the radio website were from him.

Don't forget the missing memory cards from the game cameras on SA's family's hunting land. That happened the day Hailey went missing and SA has 3 hours unaccounted for.

Have they been able to get warrants to search that land yet?

Probably not.

Don't forget the missing memory cards from the game cameras on SA's family's hunting land. That happened the day Hailey went missing and SA has 3 hours unaccounted for.

WOW....I just read this....thanks for this info....

Wondering .....Has SA's hunting land been searched???...

and if not......just Wondering .........why not????

Does LE know this fact.....????...

Lots of questions....little answers...

Only BD knows why we shouldn't look more closely at SA. She's Hailey's Mother and I want to respect that. I wish she'd explain how she still rules him out.

We know she didn't visit MB 's home because MB's mother said she didn't even know what BD looked like till she saw her on TV and for ME, my first thought would be to get a hold of MB and then GO OVER and speak not only to the child BUT THE PARENT. Because i know how 13,14 yr olds can be lying to cover one another. Now please keep in mind, I don't think MB had ANYTHING to do with Hailey's disappearance, but BD wouldn't have known that AT THAT time. MY first instinct would have been MB was covering for my daughter ya know.. but I was a wild 13 yr old maybe BD had no reason to think that... I don't know..

I would want to talk to MD and mother immediately...
MB might know if she was staying somewhere else and using MB home as cover...she just forgot to tell MB to cover for her...

Been there.. dont that....got caught the same way....but not on my first stayover.....my girlfriend called my boyfriends to let me I was busted.....

When NG asked Billie about a boyfriend, Billie talked about a 13 yr old boy Hailey had been friendly with for a few weeks. Nothing about anyone older.

See, this is the kind of stuff that's confusing and concerning to me. I'm not sure Billie is the source of all the misinformation. I just can't figure it out.

I agree!

I think Haleiy would thought older men to be yuking! IMO

There was also a man mention that was from another Country and I didn't see where that went. I seen that mention only once!

I wonder how S might feel....knowing/seeing MK...standing by B's side and supporting her thru this....counseling her....

and there he is....."holed" up....with his atty....

Time will tell.....and the truth will be known....

I am glad MK...is ...there and helping in such a desperate situation...

I believe MK...will...gain some "perspective" ..on what...really is..going on...with this case...and ....................really ...with B.....

1. I don't want to see any more posts talking about the opinions of other posters or categorizing all posters in the same way because you disagree with them. Make your point and do not talk about why you don't want to post because of how posters have scrutinized certain people

A person who takes to the news or talk shows can be looked at for what they say, are they consistent or have inconsistencies come from those appearances.

2. FB of minor is a huge :nono: If you followed a trail from Hailey's FB to other minor's please don't bring what you read here.

Thanks.

You know that Christmas photo of SA, BD, and Hailey? It bothers me that BD looks so removed from Hailey, like she doesn't even want to touch her. It sticks in my mind making me wonder if there was an argument between them.

I agree. I have a 13 year old daughter and in every picture I have my arms around her. It seems like Hailey is an 'outsider' in that picture. I almost got the impression from that picture that BD was pushing Hailey out, hard to explain.

I'm trying to keep up here. Find myself getting confused. So if this has been already addressed, please excuse me.

Where ever SA has been staying, has those places/land been searched?

Also...

What kind of criteria does it take to make a "person of interest" to a "suspect"?

Do we even have confirmation that this "crime" of theft actually happened? Or is it just a local rumor? I've never been able to figure that out.

If the cameras were on SA's family's land, then who actually owned the cameras? And was a police report ever filed on that?

I know we don't have this verified so I'm not expecting answers, just asking hypothetical questions if anyone knows of some kind of objective reality besides local rumors.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334356

Fellow volunteer Heather Maddox said being able to communicate with the chopper allows them to search places they never thought of. "Him being up there has allowed us to get a broader view of things and get a better idea of the places we need to be," said Maddox."

She said Guthrie can see things from the chopper they don't see on the ground. "From 1,000 feet up they saw a shirt that was down on the ground. He could see that and that's stuff nobody has seen before." She said knowing what to do and where to go has really helped.

I agree. I have a 13 year old daughter and in every picture I have my arms around her. It seems like Hailey is an 'outsider' in that picture. I almost got the impression from that picture that BD was pushing Hailey out, hard to explain.

I think HD looks like a typical teenager who does not want her picture taken for whatever reason. Maybe she was playing a game, or on her MP3 player, or maybe she didn't have her hair combed or make up on. I think we are reading too much into this picture and over analyzing it. jmo

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334356

Fellow volunteer Heather Maddox said being able to communicate with the chopper allows them to search places they never thought of. "Him being up there has allowed us to get a broader view of things and get a better idea of the places we need to be," said Maddox."

She said Guthrie can see things from the chopper they don't see on the ground. "From 1,000 feet up they saw a shirt that was down on the ground. He could see that and that's stuff nobody has seen before." She said knowing what to do and where to go has really helped.

That quote really gives me hope! Thank you! :blowkiss:

I am hoping this next week brings us some news....and closer to locating her...
In the meantime, I am keeping her in my prayers...

No indication of how many searchers turned out?

It is sad to be rooting for more searchers at this point...Hailey can only be found possibly alive if she is in a house or structure somewhere...

Why don't we know if searches were done at other homes/lands SA has access to? Where is the media on this, where is the FOIA? This is crazy, it has been a month.

I think HD looks like a typical teenager who does not want her picture taken for whatever reason. Maybe she was playing a game, or on her MP3 player, or maybe she didn't have her hair combed or make up on. I think we are reading too much into this picture and over analyzing it. jmo

I think so too. My boys never smile for the camera when posing, so in order to get a smile I have to catch them off-guard. And really, I was the same way and I still hate to have my picture taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine