TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused!! I took a break from reading because there weren't any new developments and now it turns out that SA moved the couches out with him. he moved out awhile ago, why is this just now coming out?

He moved out the day after he failed the poly according to Billie per nancy transcripts backed up with my linky's for teh's faculations and specufacts archives.

This transcript is from Jan 4th

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html
GRACE: You`re right, Alex Sanchez. Billie Dunn, what about your boyfriend? Has he agreed to take a polygraph?

BILLIE DUNN: He will take a polygraph in the morning. Yes, ma`am. It`s set up for in the -- hopefully, early.

GRACE: Well, there you go.

BILLIE DUNN: But it is set up for tomorrow.

And this transcript is from jan 6th.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

GRACE: Let me ask you this, Billie Dunn. Where is your boyfriend?

BILLIE DUNN: He went back to his grandma`s house.

GRACE: Why?

BILLIE DUNN: As soon as I found out he failed the test, I told him I didn`t want him back at my house. And now I don`t know what to think anymore. I would just rather he stay there until she comes home or they find her and we clear this up.

GRACE: What was his response when you told him to get out?

BILLIE DUNN: He was very tearful, very tearful, and he said he would go.

So he moved or left on the 5th maybe?

But if the couch was used in the downstairs...can it be discussed upstairs...:)

Seriously, I guess we should wait to hear if Redcat knows for sure that LE is aware of any furniture leaving Billie's house since 12/27 and has checked it out.

Right now, hearing about Memphis, I also wonder if Redcat can tell us is she remembers from the first few days, who around town was saying that the thought was that Hailey had run off with an older boyfriend? From her initial post on 12/31?

Let's see what we find in comparing pictures and after hearing what redcat says. :)

We will decide then if we are talking about The Couch or a Couch. xoxo

She indicated she wanted to file a report . The evidence in this instance shows that LE officals were not taking Billie seriously.

I havent seen where there is a report , a call to 911 only so far. Seems if there was a report it would be out by now via FIOA and the media.

If there wasn't a report then in would mean that LE were taking the responding officers memory as their source, and after allmost a year that wouldn't be worth much. There must be a report.

Can someone open the door and point me downstairs?

Just a few random thoughts.

The couch does concern me. May be nothing but it could be something.

IMO, if BD could do things over, would she go on NG? IMO, yes.

I realize some of BD's responses seem "off." However, I'm not confident that she was involved in HD's disappearance.

I feel like there's a big something missing -- just not sure what it is. Time will tell.

BD and the sleepover

I find BD's lack of any firsthand knowledge before, during and after Hailey's sleepover with MB odd to say the least.

This starts with no permission from her mother. BD states that HD told SA that she was going to stop by her Dad's then spend the night with MB. Since when don't you have to ask? You just tell your Mom's bf.(?) How this would go in virtually 100% of homes that I know:

You ask permission (did not happen)

Once permission is granted the details are confirmed by a call. This is done parent to parent to verify with other family that this was a real invitation and not something the kids cooked up together. Call would confirm a departure time as kids would stay all the next day too. You don't want to tie up the host parents, or have your child wear out their welcome. (did not happen)

You would either pickup, or confirm that your child returned home on time. BD does say that she called home to check this, spoke with DD and he says that Hailey is not home yet. Next step? You would call host parents immediately! Why are they late? While on the phone you'd likely chat with other mother lightly making sure that behavior was good, and thanking them for the invitation. It's not the other mother's responsibility to make the child leave at the designated time, but they would likely mention why child was late.
(did not happen)

What does happen is that BD has DD call/text to get Hailey home. Huh? BD hears from son that Hailey is not there and did not spend the night. Now it's panic time. BD confirms that Hailey with did spend the night nor were there plans to do so with MB's mother, looks for her in locations that have not been disclosed and then goes to the police station to report her missing. I'd think that calling the police from your home in case daughter shows up would be the obvious thing to do, but people react differently in a crisis.

My point is that BD, almost too conveniently, has no personal knowledge of the details of any of this and she can honestly say this. JMO, but find the circumstances very strange.

I don't know if LE had looked at the couches or not...I am assuming they did. There was a couch and a loveseat in very poor condition. I had nothing to do with hauling them off....just posted what I knew.

If there wasn't a report then in would mean that LE were taking the responding officers memory as their source, and after allmost a year that wouldn't be worth much. There must be a report.

They didnt need much to get a search warrent . the officers memory is probably enough.

I do not believe there was a report filed. If they had that which Billie would have had to hand write the media would be all over it.

I don't know if LE had looked at the couches or not...I am assuming they did. There was a couch and a loveseat in very poor condition. I had nothing to do with hauling them off....just posted what I knew.

Would you please call LE and tell them about the couches and ask them to find them and tear them open and see if Hailey's body - or any other evidence - is inside?

Thank you.

lol, we know YOU had nothing to do with them.....but please make sure LE is aware of them.

Both MB and MB's mom say that there were NO plans for a sleepover. MB even says she had no communication with HD that day.

Then again, there is that pesky report of a sex offender, MB's uncle, that lives behind MB's home in a trailer, ..are we certain HD never arrived at MB's house and it isn't just being covered up???

Why isn't LE leaning more on that family? or are they? MB's mom could be covering for the sex offender (is it the mom's brother?), and MB could have been told to not say HD came over that day.

If given a choice between believing MB's mom or BD, I'd believe BD first. At least BD wasn't harboring a sex offender in a trailer in her back yard. The house HD was supposed to be going to is the house with the sex offender. That's where LE should be concentrating. IMO.

If Hailey had wanted to take off, telling SA that she was sleeping at her MB's, instead of calling her mom, would give her a few hours headstart.

Just trying to think of ways she might be be alive and somehow, in Memphis for example...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214