TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine any calls that SA denied making to BD that morning would be fishy though..Because why would him calling her at any time be odd otherwise?

Exactly! This is what is fumbling around in my brain trying to get nailed down, why would SA delete calls that should be easily explainable? Because they aren't so easily explainable? Why not?

So when I send a text from my laptop to my sons cell (I do have a limited # of characters) from Yahoo messenger..what is the difference in that and an instant message?..because it gives me an option, I've always wondered this, lol!

The difference there is simply the device you are sending it to. If he has yahoo downloaded on his phone, you don't have a limit if you are sending through yahoo as well (like from yahoo id 1 to yahoo id 2.) (yahoo client to yahoo client)

If you send it to his phone number, it limits you because it's using 2 different routes(Yahoo client to cell). (like yahoo id 1 to 1(555)555-5555)

HTH

Billi said.....she called Haileys dad and found out that she didn't go there or spend the night there...she then left from work and went to the police station to report Hailey missing.....

dont you think she would have said something to Haileys dad about her not making it to the friends house to spend the night and that since she didn't go to his house.....that she is missing?....

Billi said...she then left from work to go to the police station to file a report.....so....she was worried then....she didnt *spend more time looking for her*......she went straight to the police station after calling Haileys dads house......

this doesn't make since to me....that the dad said he found out about Hailey missing from his son that came over to let him know.....

im also curious why Billi didn't call 911 from work?....why drive down to the police station?

This is another example of story discrepancies.

NOW we have been told that Bilie went home first, looked at the call log on the cell, read the 2 pm text, and then went and looked for Hailey at a few friends homes. THEN she went to police to report.

But initially it was reported that she went right from work to the police dept.

Anybody else getting dizzy? I feel like we go round and round KNOWING that 2+2 are NOT equaling 4 and NOTHING makes sense...

***we need some news***

yes we do.....

some indication that the wheels of justice are turning...

-------

at this time the family really needs to do any and everything they can to keep Hailey's face in the national media.

(((or even the local media)))

TakeNote, she went home FIRST so why not use the phone there? That's always puzzled me! My guess is that it's possible she does follow these cases and knows that a 911 call would be dissected by all...

i was referring to what she said on this NG show.....that she had her son tx Haileys friend about having her come home....she then found out that she never went there....then she says she called Haileys dad and found out she didn't go there or stay the night there....then she said she left from work and went to the police station to report her missing.....i was responding to a comment from another posting about my question to why Haileys dad found out about her missing thru his son and not from the first call Billi said she made to him....[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydq68wLhoWw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

If the 3 calls were to Billie's work number then it's not fishy but if the 3 calls were to Billie's cell phone during the time Hailey was suppose to have it, it would be very fishy in my opinion.

Totally fishy, I agree. I am asking once again if there were pings reported from BD' s phone that day? tia

I agree. She left the phone for both kids, though, not just Hailey. IMO, that would lead one to believe these calls may have happened in a time frame when only Hailey should have been home around the phone.

So...there's allegedly 3 calls made to Billie's phone that SA allegedly deleted before allowing officers to get a good look at the timeframe on them, maybe these calls were to Hailey. I wonder how long they were, and what they were about?

If something were done to Hailey during the time between when SA left work and when his phone shows up in Big Springs, when do 3 calls fit in?

Sorry to quote myself!

If my theory is correct, it seems like these calls would have had to have happened between BD leaving for work at 6:20am and SA arriving back at CC around 6:35am.

Unless maybe he had an accomplice that was there right after BD left, and it was that unsub he was talking with on BD's phone? Hmmm, that seems kind of a lame theory. IMO, something is up with these phone calls. IMO, you don't just delete stuff off your phone right in front of the LE without a pretty compelling reason.

Anybody else getting dizzy? I feel like we go round and round KNOWING that 2+2 are NOT equaling 4 and NOTHING makes sense...
in the lull of a case dizzy is the 'word'... ((jmho from past experience))

again jmhoo but once BD decided to pick and choose her media coverage... the two networks that were hanging on... she really shut this thing down in terms of media coverage.

My advice to BD is make up to Nancy Grace and get back on her program. Contact GMA and the early show... or else this will go on the back of a milk carton...

MOO of course..

moo

This is another example of story discrepancies.

NOW we have been told that Bilie went home first, looked at the call log on the cell, read the 2 pm text, and then went and looked for Hailey at a few friends homes. THEN she went to police to report.

But initially it was reported that she went right from work to the police dept.

Which leads me back to the question of why leave home not having any idea if Hailey may walk in the door any minute to drive to the PD. And did she even take the phone with her in case Hailey called? Why would she not FIRST drive straight to MB's house before the PD, if that's where she was supposed to be? She may have talked to MB first, idk...but she dang sure didn't go over and talk to MB's mom...from what we know, to this day she has never been to MB's house to talk to mom...That's Big Time Stinky Hinky IMO!

Totally fishy, I agree. I am asking once again if there were pings reported from BD' s phone that day? tia

Not that I'm aware of, but there were 11 calls reported from SA's phone in Big Springs that day. Someone please refresh my memory, because I'm drawing a blank, what was in the affidavit about his phone useage that morning in the CC area?

Not that I'm aware of, but there were 11 calls reported from SA's phone in Big Springs that day. Someone please refresh my memory, because I'm drawing a blank, what was in the affidavit about his phone useage that morning in the CC area?

Thank you but I still think it is important to know where BD's phone pinged if at all because HD was supposed to have it. I don't understand why they are only reporting SA's pings. Correction, I do understand but I think location of other people and phones is important too.
jmo

i was referring to what she said on this NG show.....that she had her son tx Haileys friend about having her come home....she then found out that she never went there....then she says she called Haileys dad and found out she didn't go there or stay the night there....then she said she left from work and went to the police station to report her missing.....i was responding to a comment from another posting about my question to why Haileys dad found out about her missing thru his son and not from the first call Billi said she made to him....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydq68wLhoWw&feature=player_embedded

I see! I have posted and re-watched these early vids of Billie on NG in the last few days. It really is interesting watching again..given what we know now from the affidavits..Her inconsistencies just seem to jump out at me now..

Does anyone here know the cell phone service provider used by SA. From what I understand, they used prepaid phones. I think, though I may be wrong, that all of the prepaid services run off of either Verizon or ATT. I have created file which shows the coverage/lack of coverage for the area surrounding CC. I included sprint. Perhaps it will be helpful to study it to help determine where he may have been when there were no pings coming from his phone.

covereagemap.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you but I still think it is important to know where BD's phone pinged if at all because HD was supposed to have it. I don't understand why they are only reporting SA's pings. Correction, I do understand but I think location of other people and phones is important too.
jmo

I agree it's important, I'm saying to my knowledge nothing regarding BD's phone pings has been released. The only thing I'm aware of that HAS been released is some limited information on SA's phone, and that's just for Monday, December 27th, 2010.

ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Billie Dunn is telling us that she saw herself that text, that she saw it before police seized her phone, which they still have. Her phone has not been returned. So she`s saying that she saw it with her own eyes, that "WRUD," what are you doing, to the friend.

GRACE: Do you know, Alexis, what time of the day that text was sent?

WEED: Billie Dunn said it was just after 2:00 o`clock in the afternoon.

http://www.studentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

AND THEN WE HAVE THIS:

Originally Posted by nursebeeme
Tuesday, 9 a.m.
Investigators are not saying either way whether there was a text message sent from Hailey Dunn on Dec. 27, the day she disappeared.

Hailey's mom, Billie Dunn, told a Nancy Grace show producer that investigators informed her Hailey may have sent a text message to a friend at 2 p.m. on the 27th that allegedly said, "what are you doing?"
No information will be released about any text message, Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the Colorado City Police Department said. Any information in that respect will be "held close to the investigation," he said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332277

Nursie and grandma - thank you so much. We have a distinct discrepancy from BD's mouth. I know it said that a NG producer - but that's a constant in BOTH reports. So, in the end - we still don't know if BD saw the text before LE took her phone.

Clear as mud - thankxBD.

I agree that we don't know about any of the pings on Billi'es phone after early AM because they are important to the case...

in the lull of a case dizzy is the 'word'... ((jmho from past experience))

again jmhoo but once BD decided to pick and choose her media coverage... the two networks that were hanging on... she really shut this thing down in terms of media coverage.

My advice to BD is make up to Nancy Grace and get back on her program. Contact GMA and the early show... or else this will go on the back of a milk carton...

MOO of course..

moo

I'm confused...:waitasec: BD is no longer talking with two of the networks? I think the NG people are still on this, they just have other cases going at the same time with alternanting coverage. What did I miss?

Exactly! This is what is fumbling around in my brain trying to get nailed down, why would SA delete calls that should be easily explainable? Because they aren't so easily explainable? Why not?

Because he LIED about the calls/texts in the beginning IMO...and why would he or Billie have any reason to do that? Even IF they are both in this together, it would be so stupid to lie about calls between the two..apparently SA just wasn't thinking real quick when he did so...I'm thinking that was probably one of the times that he bailed during questioning..

The Truth Never Changes No Matter How Many Times You Tell It~

that doesn't mean that someone may not remember additional information during such stressful times..it does mean that the Basic Truth stays the same..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf