TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the person who says they text their kids from yahoo is actually sending an IM, yes? Which is not handled quite the same way as you CAN reply.

Checked this on yahoo site (Im not using Yahoo Messenger, BTW, just my yahoo mail service):

Text messaging is sending and receiving written messages on a variety of devices via “short message service” (SMS).
Send a mobile text message to any mobile device. Just click New Text on the left side of your page.
You’ll also see your contacts with saved numbers listed under Mobile Contacts on the left side of the page, under “Chat & Mobile Text.” (Don’t see any names or numbers? Just click Mobile Contacts. If you’ve saved contact information for anyone that includes their mobile number, they should appear here). Click on a name or number under Mobile Contacts to begin a mobile text message.

So... yes it is sending as SMS (short message service), the same as a cell phone sends and receives.

Billi said.....she called Haileys dad and found out that she didn't go there or spend the night there...she then left from work and went to the police station to report Hailey missing.....

dont you think she would have said something to Haileys dad about her not making it to the friends house to spend the night and that since she didn't go to his house.....that she is missing?....

Billi said...she then left from work to go to the police station to file a report.....so....she was worried then....she didnt *spend more time looking for her*......she went straight to the police station after calling Haileys dads house......

this doesn't make since to me....that the dad said he found out about Hailey missing from his son that came over to let him know.....

im also curious why Billi didn't call 911 from work?....why drive down to the police station?

There seems to be much confusion here. Dad originally says he was with Hailey on Sunday and finds out Hailey is missing later that night from DD... BD immediately corrects him to say it was Tuesday.
BD originally says Hailey was last seen at 1pm Tues but corrects to say it was 3pm.
Dad's GF goes back and forth as well, first she saw HD on Monday, then she says she didn't.
Just had a thought... Is it completely implausible to wonder if they are ALL (CD, BD, SA and NS) covering for each other? Maybe to protect someone else? I'd also like to know if there was any insurance policy for Hailey that might be voided if her death was under certain circumstances like a drug overdose. I know that's a longshot.
I'm not accusing anyone of anything here... I just like to try to think about all possible angles.

JMO, I really believe Billie would love to have this case go cold.........
everything just go away, because she knows Hailey is gone.
Billie wants to move on with her awesome life with SA.
Like RC and Misty...........

I have this awful feeling that as soon as the media goes away (assuming an arrest(s) are not made soon) that she will move SA right back into that house..

When Clint said Hailey was at his house on the Sunday, I think he meant because she slept over there on Saturday night. And then Billie later said that H was home all day, as far as she knew, but we have heard she was spotted on the video at the Dollar Store. So she must have gone out at some point.

I have this awful feeling that as soon as the media goes away (assuming an arrest(s) are not made soon) that she will move SA right back into that house..

and SA will be going...:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: look whos back in the house

I just wanted to say something about the questions why TES isnt involved. When Jonathan Foster went missing and LE classified him as a runaway, my MIL was the one who contacted TES. TES came to the house to get info and they knew he wasn't a runaway and that's when things got rolling. That was on 12/26/10 when TES was at the house, Jonathan went missing on 12/24/10 and tge amber alert was issued on 12/27/10. LE IMO wouldnt have issued an AA if it weren't for my MIL getting TES involved. There may be conflicting stories in cases when children go missing but I don't think LE should automatically classify them as runaways just because of age. I think had we not had survelince on Jonathan being discarded we would still be asking alot of these same questions. I know what everyones going through with missing children, trust me I can say I know how it feels, and after you find out that they have been found dead that's just the beginning of finding the rest of the information out. I have tried to follow HD's threads the best I can. I really hope they find her alive and ok, I would hate for anyone to have to go through the same things we have, even if BD isn't the mother of the year just like obviously AD isn't, that's still a child they birthed and had to have had some kind of love for.

O/T Renee, I am glad to see you back around here. Not a day goes by that I do not think of Jonathan, you, and your family. He will always hold a special place in my heart, along with a few others I have gotten to know through this board. ((((Renee)))) :blowkiss:

JMO, I really believe Billie would love to have this case go cold.........
everything just go away, because she knows Hailey is gone.
Billie wants to move on with her awesome life with SA.
Like RC and Misty...........

I know that this is your opinion and you don't have to explain it at all if you don't want to. I am curious; what it is that gives you the impression that Billie wants this to fade away?

Whether anyone likes her, believes her, or approves of her choices, she has continued to seek out every bit of help she can get to find Hailey. She knows that she doesn't have to talk to media or LE, but she choses to do it. That is not only my opinion, it is evidenced in numerous tv, radio and newspaper interviews and sworn affadavits.

If she wanted it all to go away, all she would have to do is say no, right?

Well, I'm going to predict that this is what he'll be doing :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Does anyone here know the cell phone service provider used by SA. From what I understand, they used prepaid phones. I think, though I may be wrong, that all of the prepaid services run off of either Verizon or ATT. I have created file which shows the coverage/lack of coverage for the area surrounding CC. I included sprint. Perhaps it will be helpful to study it to help determine where he may have been when there were no pings coming from his phone.

covereagemap.jpg
[/IMG]

More thoughts on this: First of all you can click here to get to a place to quickly check coverage areas for sprint, att, and verizon: http://www.cellreception.com/

Also. There was that approximate 2 hour period of time with no pinging. He either removed the battery or he was in a spot where there was no coverage. The following link provides an informative rundown of things that can cause no service, even though you are in a coverage area. On such example given was being behind concrete or metal walls.

http://www.repeaterstore.com/news/causes-of-bad-cell-signal-and-can-a-repeater-help/

I strongly believe, if HD is no longer with us, that if she is found, she will be found in a place that is within a 30 minute drive of both CC and Big Spring. :maddening:

Does anyone here know the cell phone service provider used by SA. From what I understand, they used prepaid phones. I think, though I may be wrong, that all of the prepaid services run off of either Verizon or ATT. I have created file which shows the coverage/lack of coverage for the area surrounding CC. I included sprint. Perhaps it will be helpful to study it to help determine where he may have been when there were no pings coming from his phone.

covereagemap.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you! I'm wondering if they have straight talk prepaid through walmart? From what I could tell about the coverage map it is through verizon. I will try to find more info on that. There is an aweful lot of no service area SE of CC through verizon towers!

O/T Renee, I am glad to see you back around here. Not a day goes by that I do not think of Jonathan, you, and your family. He will always hold a special place in my heart, along with a few others I have gotten to know through this board. ((((Renee)))) :blowkiss:

I am not so sure. CD has a legal right to seize the house and move his family into it and file for divorce immediately.
Both children BD were raising are no longer in her care or the house.

I hope this case does not go cold.
She deserves to be found and deserves justice.

I am afraid that is probably his goal...after all, the last time she broke up with him, he threatened to kill her, then tried to convince police that she was suicidal. That is what sociopaths do...charm their way back in, make others think that you are the crazy one, then go for the kill when they know they've won your trust.

I hope she won't fall for it, but I am afraid she might.

Notice in the maps Ive posted: there is a large area southeast of CC city that neither Verizon or Sprint has coverage for; the ATT coverage is moderate for that area, and a bit spotty. There is also an area to the northwest between CC and Big Spring that does not have coverage. I think he would probably be more familiar with the area to the northwest . . . didnt he grow up in Snyder?

I am not so sure. CD has a legal right to seize the house and move his family into it and file for divorce immediately.
Both children BD was raising are no longer in her care or the house.

I hope this case does not go cold.
She deserves to be found and deserves justice.

Not that it would do him any good...he has no job, no way to pay the bills, so it would be foreclosed, I presume. Legal bills for his recent troubles can't be cheap. I can't imagine handling all of that and a house payment and utilities while Hailey is missing.

The situation is bleak all around. MOO

Notice in the maps Ive posted: there is a large area southeast of CC city that neither Verizon or Sprint has coverage for; the ATT coverage is moderate for that area, and a bit spotty. There is also an area to the northwest between CC and Big Spring that does not have coverage. I think he would probably be more familiar with the area to the northwest . . . didnt he grow up in Snyder?

I would think so also, but if he hunts, then he may know more of the surrounding areas. If there is little coverage in the SE, it may mean there is more wilderness, and more likely to be a good hunting area.

Not that it would do him any good...he has no job, no way to pay the bills, so it would be foreclosed, I presume. Legal bills for his recent troubles can't be cheap. I can't imagine handling all of that and a house payment and utilities while Hailey is missing.

The situation is bleak all around.

True. They could sell the house. But, that's another topic.
This is tragedy all around. Whomever is at fault needs to be caught.

Did Clint have a job up until this happened? I have never heard either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne