TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

Regardless of whether or not BD or her lover SA had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, the LAST thing Billie needs is to get involved with another man, now, or anywhere down the road.

BD's attractiveness is completely irrelevant.

According to the 911 calls, and according to Billie's own statements, Shawn Adkins threatened to murder her - and also her ex-husband & possibly her little girl Hailey. Despite these threats of murder to herself & her family members, Billie continued a relationship with Shawn Adkins - a relationship that included cohabitation.

If Billie Jean Dunn has no involvement in Hailey's disappearance, the FIRST thing she needs to do is to cooperate fully with investigators and to cease her attempts @ covering for her lover, Shawn Adkins, who has been named as a suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Regardless of who is ultimately proven in a court of law to be responsible for Hailey's disappearance & possible demise, Billie needs to be honest with herself and seek good counseling so that she doesn't make the same mistakes over again & repeat the same pattern of self-destructive behavior that places herself & her children at serious & possibly fatal risk.

For now - Billie Jean Dunn's FIRST priority needs to be her missing little girl - Hailey Darlene Dunn. NOT a relationship with any man - whether it's Shawn Adkins or anyone else anywhere down the road.

Well, now... I hardly think that is anyone else's business once Hailey is found.

Hmmm...but why? Why not hide her shoes, her jacket, her iPod, and really make it look like a runaway situation? The case would've gotten far less attention, and BD and SA would be snuggling up every night with their cryptograms and gore? If they're both in on it, why raise all of this attention? SA's a no-brainer, but I'm still:fence: when it comes to BD actually being involved or even covering for SA. On the other hand, her priorities are a mess.

I should have clarified...sorry. I was just noting that a runaway would not care about taking anything...except money. Not that they were trying to make it seem..that she was. This is what really torqs me about LE thinking she was a runaway. How many true runaways don't take their money!!!! Grrrr. All that wasted time!!!!

The monies (maybe) being replenished would have been before BD allegedly knew of HD being gone. I was thinking they took the money and then would replace it before HD was missing it, but maybe HD discovered it and confronted SA and all hedes broke loose. SA tells BD that HD is spending night with friend and they go through the motions of replacing the monies....BD left out of the loop in what really happened. Or she could know and is covering for SA?? IDK.... It just seems strange that BD would confess to hitting the ATM for drug money. She couldn't say she took it out for purchases at Wally's or a grocery store...because of survellience or witnesses for her purchases...even if she didn't have a receipt. Of course, snitching on your drug dealer is full of carelessness too, but he doesn't know where the monies came from or cares. Taking monies from her child is not something I think she would want to confess to or admit he did....especially for that purpose.

I'm trying to cling to that fence and give her a long rope.....but I admit I do have do questions about some of her actions. imo

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20028424-504083.html

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me," said Dunn. "The important thing is there is a 13-year-old who it seems just disappeared into thin air."

Czgtz posted this on 12/31:

I'm sorry - but people don't just disappear into "thin air".

I don't care how many people claim that must be the explanation - Hailey DID NOT disappear into thin air.

I don't care if her mother claims that. I don't care if her mother's alleged BFF claims that.

Hailey DID NOT disappear into "thin air".

Not picking on you, but in the first quote, Billie says "it seems like....." and in the other quote, Cz said "it's like she..."
That is not the same as saying she DID.

I am almost convinced HD "was not in her house" MONDAY morning. She was not on the couch and there were bunched up covers on her bed... but, I think HD was already gone. Don't know where to... or by whom, but that's MOO

I'm in the same place, gngr snap (love your name!). There are no signs of life from Hailey after D saw her on his way out at 9pm Sunday night.

I think Billie may well have seen Hailey at 10 or 11 Sunday night as she says. I think that may have been the start of Hailey's demise. I haven't decided if Billie was a participant in Hailey's demise, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was. She's so totally obsessed in what seems to me to be such an over-the-top way, freaky way with Shawn, that I just wouldn't be surprised, especially after making a drug buy for *both* of them to use, if she participated with him in some sort of horrific sex-and-horror hunt/torture/rape/murder of Hailey.

But maybe not. Maybe Billie went to sleep - or went to bed and let Shawn finally carry out his long-time fav fantasy on Hailey.

At a minimum, I see ample signs that Billie knows what happened to Hailey, and is doin' her best to cover up for Shawn for it.

She's a woman possessed. Turbo-charged raging hormones for this man. And just as we what it's doing to her in the aftermath, I think it had to have something to do with what happened to Hailey.

This is my opinion based on the information currently available. I can turn on a dime with new, credible info. :)

Not picking on you, but in the first quote, Billie says "it seems like....." and in the other quote, Cz said "it's like she..."
That is not the same as saying she DID.

Yes, they both know Hailey didn't disappear into thin air - Billie knows that for sure. I see a concerted effort to promulgate all kinds of crazy ideas about what happened to Hailey, to distract and deflect from LE's named suspect - Shawn - and his sidekick - Ms. Billie Jean.

I just dont know where to sit today on the :fence: or on the :couch:

(Apologies for being OT)

Sorrell and Pondering:

I cannot imagine what you have lived through. My heart hurts for you both.

Thank you for sharing with us.

GG

:therethere:

Well, now... I hardly think that is anyone else's business once Hailey is found.

I'm reading backwards this morning lol. I started from the point I went to bed early last night but it got to be too much.

Let's say Hailey is found alive and well today. Let's say she ran away voluntarily, and has been well taken care of all this time.

I'm still going to make that my business until I'm sure somebody I feel is capable is doing so - another family member or CPS - because Hailey would still be endangered in my opinion.

And we all need to do that, IMO. We can't wait until children are raped and abused and molested and murdered and just wring our hands and prosecute the perps.

We need to look out around us, and stick our noses in, and be pains in the butt, and make those calls, and ask those hard questions, and say those uncomfortable things, because so long as we don't...

we're going to keep sitting here and crying and counting the dead bodies of battered and raped children.

And I can't keep doing that. I just can't. Our children have value to me. They have worth. They are worth looking out for and making an *advertiser censored* of myself for and being called a nutcase or a busybody for. If that's the price of keeping a child alive and well, bring it on. I can take it. I'm an adult. I can take care of myself. Children, on the other hand, are defenseless.

That's really interesting because my doc would rather prescribe klonopin instead of xanax, I wonder why?

Klonopin has a longer half life than Xanax.. Xanax kicks in quicker but Klonopin lasts longer so you have less break-through anxiety and you don't have to take pills as often so many doc's prefer Klonopin for long term use of Benzo's.

Originally posted by yllek on 1/23. BeanE has since found more unconfirmed/second-hand info that was becoming regarded as fact and shared it with us.
====================================================
For the past few days, I have attempted to link sources in my theories that were based, to some degree, on what others were posting as fact and what I recalled as confirmed. The only search results lead me back here to WS and Billie’s friend. I made a list of those that I traced back here to separate fact from what WS advises us to regard as rumor. I think it's important to do so as we try to figure out what happened to Hailey. Thought it might be helpful to others as well. I’m not suggesting that anyone shouldn’t believe or consider some/all of the information passed on from Billie’s friend, that’s an individual choice. I’m just thinking it’s gotten a little difficult to remember what we heard in MSM vs. NG vs. LE vs. straight from Billie’s mouth in interviews.

Below are the common statements that have come into theories lately that only trace back to Billie’s friend. A kind of cheat sheet so others don’t run in circles looking for the MSM, NG, or interview videos like I did!

1. Hailey wasn't afraid of SA because she got up in his face and screamed at him sometimes and Billie had to tell her to cool it. Source: Billie's friend when talking about how SA was possibly just an idiot and Hailey wasn't really afraid of him (though Billie's friend earlier stated that she barely knew SA and hadn't been around Hailey much for a couple of years). See Thread 24, page 21, post 513

2. Clint and his gf were evicted and had to move out of their house immediately because they were violating section 8 regulations (house was in gf’s name). Source: Billie's friend; around the time she posted that Billie wanted to make sure nobody held anything in Clint's past or future actions against Billie. (Couldn't find the direct quote; found many comments by other posters responding to it.)

3. Donna Byerley and Cecilia Garcia’s motives and characters are questionable. Source: Billie's friend and a couple of responding posters; just after the reporternews article that had brief interviews with both women. Neither criticized Billie, but both said that Hailey roamed unattended and both mentioned that Hailey didn't like SA and wanted to live with Clint (Mrs. Garcia was told by her daughter, MB, and Ms. Byerley was told by Hailey directly). See Thread 9, Page 25, Post 602
http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

4. Billie doesn’t know the third person (later determined to be J. Burroughs, hairdresser) that is highly credible and respected, who reportedly saw Hailey on 12/27 walking with a small child connected to someone questioned twice in this case (twice-interviewed person later interpreted to be Clint’s gf). Since the person is unknown to Billie, she is an unbiased source. Source: Billie’s friend. Billie later contradicted the claim that she doesn’t know this small business owner on NG and stated that they have known each other for years as the woman’s grandchildren grew up with Billie’s children (thus, she would recognize Hailey readily). See Thread 24, Page 22, Post 526. Direct quote:
I have learned that someone else saw Hailey Monday morning. Someone who has no reason to protect Billie or SA, and in fact doesn't even know them. This person saw Hailey more than once, and is sure that it was Hailey. LE is aware, has searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once. I am not trying to be vague about this - but I did not ask this person's permission to post. They were not told to keep it quiet, and I am not the only person who knows about it. Also, this sighting directly conflicts with what someone else told LE about seeing Hailey. Another person (child) was with Hailey. This makes three seperate sightings of Hailey on Monday (that I know of) after SA's phone placed him in Big Spring.

5. Clint’s gf told 2 different stories about whether Hailey had visited their house on 12/27. Source: Billie’s friend. MSM articles only quote Clint and his gf as telling LE that Hailey never came over to the house that day. Note: Jean C mentioned it on NG 3 weeks after Billie’s friend, but she didn’t say if it came from LE, friends of the family, or what – no source given.

6. Billie’s phone, in LE possession, is not answered and only goes to voicemail – unmonitored. Source: Billie told NG that both her phone and SA’s had be confiscated as evidence. Billie’s friend said on WS that when she/Billie called Billie's phone number it went straight to voicemail and no one would know if Hailey tried to call. (No one in LE has indicated that phones belonging to Billie and SA are not being monitored; nor have they revealed the answering/follow-up protocol for incoming calls.) See Thread 11, Page 10, Post 23 1/10/11 1:01 am

If anyone can find a MSM or interview source for any of the above, please share – I came up empty and want to stay legit when stating something as MSM-featured and/or LE-confirmed. TIA.

EXCELLENT post! This should be a sticky!!

I hope there is a break in this case soon...

thinking of you Hailey!

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26644857/detail.html

Next week the Middle School is deeming the week "Hailey Week". I need some ideas on what we as the community can do to get more info from LE and to keep this case from going cold. I was thinking, and want your input, would a town hall meeting help in this situation? People coming together to share info and hopefully get LE to come and make some sort of statement on where the case stands, etc? I am really frustrated with LE right now, I know they are working, but this community is going bonkers. Emotions are running high and people are taking sides...and that is taking the focus away from Hailey! What can we do?

She means she can't look at the pictures because she misses her so much.

The not going to work that day means that if she had been there she would have known for sure what happened, at least until HD left. At the moment she doesn't know, she just has the say so of others, and that uncertainty about what actually happened is killing her.

ITA! If Billie had not gone to work that day, it could have changed everything. Hailey would not have been home alone when Shawn came back.

As for not being able to look at her pictures, I am like that. I lost a very beloved dog last year, and sometimes when I run across her picture, I start crying. It just brings back the 'what if's'... what if I had not let her out that night? This was not my child, just a pet, so I can fully understand why Billie can't look at pictures sometimes.

Apparently it was from BD. I assumed CD for some reason. Went back and fixed my post to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion. I still believe she meant that people ought to be more concerned with finding Hailey than trashing her.

Sherbie, I respect your opinion.

Personally, I think her subconscious was talkin' loud and clear.

I just can't shake the feeling that SA has her/ knows where she is... and it's WITH HIM! I pray she is in the arms of an earth angel and not an angel in heaven! Guess there is no way LE can swoop in with a search warrant and check to make sure he isn't holding her hostage. I just don't get why he is being treated with kidd gloves! what gives here?

No way do I think anything had been going on. In my theory, a turbo-charged obsessed mom is afraid of losing the object of her obsession - her man - and so offers up her daughter (or turns a blind eye) for him to act out his ultimate horror fantasy.

I just don't know what I think. I do believe BD knows a lot more than she is letting on. I am torn between whether she was a participant in making HD "disappear" and having knowledge that SA made HD disappear. In my book - either way, she is culpable. I am leaning towards a heated argument between SA/HD and possibly BD that Sunday night that got out of control. However, it is not farfetched to think that SA planned some sick sadomachistic event involving HD.

I am convinced of one thing though, and that is this: Based on BD's numerous statements about SA, I have no doubt that she would do anything and everything to keep SA, including lying for him and/or participating in a crime, even if it involved her own daughter. IMO of course.

O/T I need a thread opened for someone missing - should I just pm a mod? Thanks

Apparently it was from BD. I assumed CD for some reason. Went back and fixed my post to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion. I still believe she meant that people ought to be more concerned with finding Hailey than trashing her.

For me personally... I think the public would be a lot less likely to keep trashing her if BD would:

Take another lie detector test and actually PASS this time
Stop appearing to protect SD and trying to devert attention away from him
Give an exact timeline that doesn't have moving targets
Stop talking about Hailey in the past tense
Get out and LOOK for Hailey herself and demand some answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors