TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't go to sleep, I might fall into a psychotic state..LOL:)
Everyone makes very good points and I respect you all.
One of my best friends is also a psychiatrist.
He tells me he doesn't usually prescribe Klonopin unless there is concurrent seizure disorder or at least some times of psychosis, losing touch with reality.

Goodnight, SnowinMemphis. Very interesting discussion. Sleep well.

OK - Klonopin... http://www.drugs.com/klonopin.html
Klonopin is used to treat seizure disorders or panic disorder. Do not drink alcohol while taking Klonopin. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol. Klonopin can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert

Clonodine... is Catapres... http://www.drugs.com/catapres.html Catapres is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Although not approved by the FDA for these purposes, Catapres has also been used to relieve alcohol withdrawal, as an aid in methadone and opiate detoxification

Clozapine... is Clozaril... http://www.drugs.com/clozaril.html Clozaril is used to treat severe schizophrenia.

Well I am stummped now! Klonopin is the only name I have heard in MSM.
Klonopin side effectsGet emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
and the list goes on.... sounds like all alcohol would do with Klonopin is gork you out...

hmm... did this help at all? I'm not sure!

can i just say, i dont believe SA was an ICP fan. on his different internet postings of videos and the ones of people close t him ie. family there are a lot of "response" videos and ongoing arguments between "juggalos" and themselves, so even with deleted videos, i would say very strongly that a lot of things were put online in a defamatory way against ICP fans and juggalos as the arguments tend to be from people getting mad for being called names and protecting the juggalo lifestyle. MOO

can i just say, i dont believe SA was an ICP fan. on his different internet postings of videos and the ones of people close t him ie. family there are a lot of "response" videos and ongoing arguments between "juggalos" and themselves, so even with deleted videos, i would say very strongly that a lot of things were put online in a defamatory way against ICP fans and juggalos as the arguments tend to be from people getting mad for being called names and protecting the juggalo lifestyle. MOO
I'll defer to you, els. Until recently, ICP was a computer term to me, and I'd never heard of a juggalo(?). Further, when I read the exchanges you mention I had an awful time distinguishing barbs from props. LOL I'm getting old.

OK - Klonopin... http://www.drugs.com/klonopin.html
Klonopin is used to treat seizure disorders or panic disorder. Do not drink alcohol while taking Klonopin. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol. Klonopin can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert

Clonodine... is Catapres... http://www.drugs.com/catapres.html Catapres is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Although not approved by the FDA for these purposes, Catapres has also been used to relieve alcohol withdrawal, as an aid in methadone and opiate detoxification

Clozapine... is Clozaril... http://www.drugs.com/clozaril.html Clozaril is used to treat severe schizophrenia.

Well I am stummped now! Klonopin is the only name I have heard in MSM.
Klonopin side effectsGet emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
and the list goes on.... sounds like all alcohol would do with Klonopin is gork you out...

hmm... did this help at all? I'm not sure!

Who was it that found the info about the suicidal/homicidal ideation when combining it with alcohol{am too sleepy to scroll thru and look..lol}..just thought maybe you may know off hand who it was...so we could figure out where they got this "ideation" info..

Seems to be the same for docs here in Memphis as well..I personally do not struggle with anxiety but have several clients who do and a family member as well..

And with all the ppl that I have discussed their different medications that they've been given..and what works best..etc..etc..
They all have told me that their Doctors specifically put them on Klonipin instead of the highly addictive Xanax{and yes I completely understand that the Klonopin is addictive as well}..but there's gotta be some reason that so many doctors prefer and therefor prescribe their patients Klonopin over Xanax 10to1...

I understand the Klonopin to be quite similar to Xanax.. and that the main reason Klonopin is preferred over Xanax is that unlike the extremely short-acting Xanax..the Klonopin has a much longer acting period of relief{as well as part of the reason Xanax is so addicting is that it is so very fast acting that many tend to get a "buzz"..a "high"..a "euphoric rush" from its quick onset where Klonopin does take longer for the effect and relief to begin and because it is slower to begin its effects it loses the "euphoric rush" like the Xanax provides}..

But I'll tell you in all the very many things I have been told over very many years..and all that I've seen and read about Klonopin.. I had NEVER HEARD THAT IF MIXED WITH ALCOHOL IT CAN CAUSE SUICIDAL/HOMICIDAL IDEATION!!!!

That shocked the hell out of me... WoW!

ETA~ and just to go a little further in explaining my shock bout the ideation effect of Klonopin mixed with alcohol... I have on more than one..or even two..occasions seen ppl that take Klonopin daily mix it with drinking alcohol{beer..margaritas..to mixed drinks}..and yes i've seen some "loopy" effects but the effect I have witnessed for the most part is the "black out" effect that comes with combining the two... where the person has acted inappropriate..or stated inappropriate things that never in a million years sober would they ever dream of saying.. and then when awaking the next day they have ZERO MEMORY OF THINGS THEY SAID OR DID DURING THAT "BLACK OUT" STAGE..
I AM NO PHARMACIST! bit the way I understand has something to do with the meds "half life" layman's terms how quickly it's excreted from the body and the effect on the central nervous system (respiratory depression)
a safer bet so.to.speak? MOO
and I could be wrong
android posted please excuse typos

GngrSnap, mixing the wrong amounts of clonazepam and alcohol will most definitely gork you out. It is possible that other, more unusual side effects are being seen in growing numbers since the drug is becoming more widely prescribed. We won't see those on any warning labels for a very long time, though.

Who was it that found the info about the suicidal/homicidal ideation when combining it with alcohol{am too sleepy to scroll thru and look..lol}..just thought maybe you may know off hand who it was...so we could figure out where they got this "ideation" info..
SnowinMemphis mentioned it, but she didn't give a reference. She's signed off, but we can ask her to explain more tomorrow.

Every psychopath/sociopath wears a mask.
He/she is most dangerous in that moment when some unlucky soul catches them when it slips!!!
And it always does.

I think between his psyche, his immaturity and the drugs....he's a D mess. I'll be frank, I think psych drugs are wayyyyyyy over prescribed and good therepy sessions way too ignored. Too many issues are covered up with the drugs and the problem persists underneath still and hinders the patient. It's really sad that mental health issues are not taken as seriously as other medical problems....hence the poor insurance coverage. Maybe one of the reasons we have what seems to be an epidemic of social crimes on our hands now...just one of domestic violence....that morphs into many cases we follow here.

From the timeline link posted below:

Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Here's a question. What time did Billie start work? If Shawn dropped her off before going to his job, arriving there at 6am, could Billie have been scheduled from 6-6? 12 hours? That means she left about 15 minutes early, if she was picked up at 5::45...

Somehow I was under the impression that her shift began later than his, and that she'd ridden in with someone else, possibly a coworker.

Hi Katydid23, found that Billie's friend posted the rumor. Put a pic up a few posts ago.

The problem is that it has never been stated elsewhere, and any web search just brings the searcher to us. It ends up having to be considered a "rumor" since there's been no mention in MSM that NS ever claimed to have seen HD Monday, or even said that she wasn't sure.

Not exactly what I would say.. but yet again I have never had a child missing. Nothing here to say she is guilty or knew of anything that might have happened to her child.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23579

My MIL was murdered by her spouse during an ugly divorce. One minute we were watching TV and playing on the laptop and one ring later we were balancing our old life, planning a funeral, awaiting news of an arrest that never came.

When we got home, my husband put the few items that came from his childhood home away and closed the door on the guestroom where she stayed when she was with us so he couldn't see in there everytime he walked down the hallway.

Later on I found most of the photos of her that were on the bookshelf either moved to where they weren't in the line of sight unless you were seeking them, and two of them (his baby pictures with her) were face down.

I can promise you it was not an indication of guilt on his part.

I have mentioned in the past the things that happened in the days after we got that call, well several of them would have been taken as MAJOR redflags had it been under the microscope here. We couldn't get a flight out for twelve hours.... he went to work and gave a major presentation to a large room of people, many who knew him well and would have later said they had no clue anything was wrong. I thought it was weird, I tried to talk him out of it (afraid he was going to lose it at some random point, which he did, but not then).

Round and round we go. I remember BD saying SA left at 5:30 A.M. on Monday and then she road with a friend to work and they left at 6:00 A.M.... I am looking for a link.... If someone finds it first, Great !!! TYIA

If it helps, that was also the interview where she said she made a call before leaving, and did not take the phone with her so the kids could use it during the day.

The problem is that it has never been stated elsewhere, and any web search just brings the searcher to us. It ends up having to be considered a "rumor" since there's been no mention in MSM that NS ever claimed to have seen HD Monday, or even said that she wasn't sure.

I am almost convinced HD "was not in her house" MONDAY morning. She was not on the couch and there were bunched up covers on her bed... but, I think HD was already gone. Don't know where to... or by whom, but that's MOO

It could be as simple as they just wanted to because they could. MOO, but anyone who wears a mask does so to hide...mostly psychological. We all have "masks" we wear everyday to project the person we want others to see...this is caring it a bit (little?) farther. I'm uncomfortable with many of the statements he has made and some that BD has made, but giving her the benefit of doubt at the moment. I should start writing them down and bring them here for input. He thinks he's smart and is going to get away with how he is involved....he won't. It does bother me that BD denies to see or just ignore the obvious descrpancies in his accountings. Gets my hinky meter going.

Was this hobby/fantasy kept between just the two or did BD & DD know about it?

Hope LE has the house and cars bugged/tracked. Also wonder if LE checked out the person/s they bought the drugs from that night. My thoughts on the money went to BD's money. ie: maybe they "borrowed" her money for the drugs or just plain took it and they had to replace it to show she had money there. One thing....a runaway may leave everything behind, but not money...nope.
Hmmm...but why? Why not hide her shoes, her jacket, her iPod, and really make it look like a runaway situation? The case would've gotten far less attention, and BD and SA would be snuggling up every night with their cryptograms and gore? If they're both in on it, why raise all of this attention? SA's a no-brainer, but I'm still:fence: when it comes to BD actually being involved or even covering for SA. On the other hand, her priorities are a mess.

Just for clarification....

LIE....

A lie (also called prevarication, falsehood) is a known untruth expressed as truth.

A lie is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement, especially with the intention to deceive others, often with the further intention to maintain a secret or reputation, protect someone's feelings or to avoid a punishment or repercussion for one's actions. To lie is to state something that one knows to be false or that one does not honestly believe to be true with the intention that a person will take it for the truth. A liar is a person who is lying, who has previously lied, or who tends by nature to lie repeatedly - even when not necessary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

Synonyms for Inconsistent and Forthcoming (could not find anything for Not Forthcoming)

inconsistent (vs. consistent)
at odds(predicate), conflicting, contradictory, self-contradictory, discrepant, incompatible, spotty, uneven, scratchy, unconfirmable, unreconciled

inconsistent
irreconcilable (vs. reconcilable), unreconcilable

discrepant, inconsistent
incongruous (vs. congruous)

Please add *NOT* in front of each synonym~

forthcoming (adj.)

accommodating, approaching, coming, complaisant, cooking, cooperative, expected, extroverted, helpful, imminent, impending, in progress, lenient, obliging, outgoing, over-obliging, ready to help, upcoming, willing, willing to help

IMHO Billie Dunn as well as Shawn Adkins are LIARS..................................

They forgot miscontruthificatin' :(

Some doctors will prescribe Klonopin without psychosis being present, but this is bad medicine. Not true
Although it is in the same class of benzos as Xanax, it is a drug that is to be prescribed for someone who is experiencing psychosis along with panic/anxiety. Not true
It also has a strong anti-convulsant property.
It should never be used in patients with bipolar disorder, preexisting depression or in those with addictive personalities. Don't think that is true. I will double check on this one. http://www.drugs.com/pro/clonazepam.html Not mentioned in the FDA rx info
Alcohol is a definite no-no with Klonopin!!
The use of this drug with alcohol can cause suicidal/homicidal ideation. The drug alone can cause suicidal ideation. Did not see homicidal listed.
It should not be used with narcotics without blood testing and careful monitoring.

Not giving you a hard time just trying to stop some of the misinformation going on regarding the Klonopin and other psych info being given.

http://www.medicinenet.com/clonazepam-oral/article.htm

Memorable quotes/cryptograms ...
hmmmm....
BD "she's not in my house"
SA "it will be remembered for a long time"

the masks ... the "real life crime" cases.

their Hobbies... sick stuff not gonna go there...
the "movies" posted online.
the hunting land woth cameras set up and enabled by yhe movement of wildlife...

the SD cards missing the videos/movies removed...
heck even HD removed or so it seems!
SA removed from the home for.whatever reason.
the new mask ordered WAIT!!! it's their "hobby" as a couple and he has it delivered to someone else 's address?????
when was it ordered? before HD was missing?
where did he have it sent? to his mom's / grandmom's? I need to find these dates again.
It is a friggin GAME TO HIM! OK? he is no ZODIAC here but he is playing everyone.
IMO. only.
I can't think like him. I am not wired that way. but jeez! I feel like it's all right there in front. For everyone to see but we can't! because our minds are not that ????? he gave us the clues. or they did..what other quotes from SA stand out?
android posted please excuse typos.

My MIL was murdered by her spouse during an ugly divorce. One minute we were watching TV and playing on the laptop and one ring later we were balancing our old life, planning a funeral, awaiting news of an arrest that never came.o

When we got home, my husband put the few items that came from his childhood home away and closed the door on the guestroom where she stayed when she was with us so he couldn't see in there everytime he walked down the hallway.

Later on I found most of the photos of her that were on the bookshelf either moved to where they weren't in the line of sight unless you were seeking them, and two of them (his baby pictures with her) were face down.

I can promise you it was not an indication of guilt on his part.

I have mentioned in the past the things that happened in the days after we got that call, well several of them would have been taken as MAJOR redflags had it been under the microscope here. We couldn't get a flight out for twelve hours.... he went to work and gave a major presentation to a large room of people, many who knew him well and would have later said they had no clue anything was wrong. I thought it was weird, I tried to talk him out of it (afraid he was going to lose it at some random point, which he did, but not then).

Hmm the arrest that never came. Same thing with my friend. HE left her for their youngest child to find! (they had 5!) poor little guy was in 3rd grade.

I am sorry for your family!

Please don't let this be another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members