TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This threat was one that was made more than a year ago, which would be well before the February 2010 incident we heard on the 911 tapes.

If CCPD tought the threat was so insignificant, why are they binging it up now that they are unable to locate this man?

Because I can't see if it was told to BD as a real threat she would have forewarned a suspect that could have her daughter,endangering her further.JMO But it would give another person to look at besides her bf.

Yllek...No lawyer would advise his client to do that. I watched a show on tv about 3 lawyers that had some bad dude as a client. They kept the secret for 30 yrs. One retired early, and something with the other two. It was eating them up alive because they knew who what when and where of a killing, but was not allowed by law, ethics, moral conduct to tell. While they were discussing it, I could understand.

This threat was one that was made more than a year ago, which would be well before the February 2010 incident we heard on the 911 tapes.

If CCPD tought the threat was so insignificant, why are they binging it up now that they are unable to locate this man?

I bet this will turn out to be nothing once actual information is released. Everyone keeps noting that it does not make sense. Sure it does. We just haven't heard the story yet.

Thank you very much. In 8 days LE made 3 requests for an Amber Alert. This satisfies me LE was looking at other options than just a runaway in Hailey's disappearance.

I don't think any of those 3 requirements to issue an Amber alert were met in the Haleigh C case. And yet the alert was issued immediately. Maybe because of the age difference. idk

You know....and I don't mean this to be ugly AT ALL....just soooooo many similarities....the only real difference I see in Ronald Cummings and Billie Dunn is that Ron wasn't afraid to tell the cameras to get out of his face-he wouldn't be made to feel guilty for not being interviewed; whereas Billie has people around her trying to talk her into calling TES, taking another ldt, trying to get her to clear up inconsistencies, or holding a pc (this is a conclusion on my part from cz's posts and bd's statements i.e. Mark Klass MADE her get out of the house, etc.) Ron's whole mantra-I was at work......Billie's-she's not in my house. Both are/were more concerned with the best interest of the poi/suspect/key whatever you want to call it.

Since this is now 2011 and the threat was made by SA in Feb 2010 we have no idea when this other "threat" was made. A year ago could have been any time last year, in 2010. I have not seen it stated that it was made more than a year ago, only a year ago. I still stand by my thoughts that it would be difficult for any LE or myself to think that BD would take this "threat" against her and HD as serious when she clearly did not take SAs threat serious.

You know....and I don't mean this to be ugly AT ALL....just soooooo many similarities....the only real difference I see in Ronald Cummings and Billie Dunn is that Ron wasn't afraid to tell the cameras to get out of his face-he wouldn't be made to feel guilty for not being interviewed; whereas Billie has people around her trying to talk her into calling TES, taking another ldt, trying to get her to clear up inconsistencies, or holding a pc (this is a conclusion on my part from cz's posts and bd's statements i.e. Mark Klass MADE her get out of the house, etc.) Ron's whole mantra-I was at work......Billie's-she's not in my house. Both are/were more concerned with the best interest of the poi/suspect/key whatever you want to call it.

Another difference is she can get a tattoo but cant marry the suspect even tho he is calling her his fiancée' because of a technicality called divorce.

Since this is now 2011 and the threat was made by SA in Feb 2010 we have no idea when this other "threat" was made. A year ago could have been any time last year, in 2010. I have not seen it stated that it was made more than a year ago, only a year ago. I still stand by my thoughts that it would be difficult for any LE or myself to think that BD would take this "threat" against her and HD as serious when she clearly did not take SAs threat serious.

I am really confused. I thought this new information concerning a threat to BD and HD - BD didn't even know about until LE told Her.

I also thought the other threat was toward BD and CD. So, now there are three threats? 2 by SA and 1 by someone unknown? Is this correct? tia

I am really confused. I thought this new information concerning a threat to BD and HD - BD didn't even know about until LE told Her.

I also thought the other threat was toward BD and CD. So, now there are three threats? 2 by SA and 1 by someone unknown? Is this correct? tia

Who knows,SA mentioned an uncle in that 911 call and BD didn't,was it the same incident or is all of this from one time frame with the same people?

Thank you very much. In 8 days LE made 3 requests for an Amber Alert. This satisfies me LE was looking at other options than just a runaway in Hailey's disappearance.

IMO
It just baffles me. Shawn was already under their rader. Already questioned with all the same available information. They already had the pings for the phone even.

Yllek...No lawyer would advise his client to do that. I watched a show on tv about 3 lawyers that had some bad dude as a client. They kept the secret for 30 yrs. One retired early, and something with the other two. It was eating them up alive because they knew who what when and where of a killing, but was not allowed by law, ethics, moral conduct to tell. While they were discussing it, I could understand.

I hear ya. I posted about an "innocent" client. If the suspect says they're innocent and they want to cooperate, their lawyer can be present at all LE interviews and advise their client what they should and shouldn't answer. Happens all the time. Now, if their client admits guilt to the lawyer or the lawyer thinks they're guilty, they would probably advise the suspect not to cooperate - agreed. And, I don't think a lawyer would advise their client to take an LE-administered LDT in either scenario.

Thanks for the info - sounds like an interesting story. Personally, I totally support lawyer/client confidentiality under all circumstances.. I can see where defending a slime ball could eat at a decent attorney...

She said she didnt threaten to kill her self (that one 911 call from SA). K. He has called her daughter promiscuous , supposedly lied about her, admitted he did threaten to kill her daughter. If none of this is true wouldn't you start to see a pathological liar here and set off a reg flag to you about this guy and yet she still defends him?

IMO
It just baffles me. Shawn was already under their rader. Already questioned with all the same available information. They already had the pings for the phone even.

The car and the comings and goings of SA and BD were assuredly being watched from the moment they reported HD missing.

DO any locals know if there is still search parties going on in any of the cities?

Ron Cummings was a career criminal with a long rap sheet . He was drug dealer and a batterer. His significant other was underage when she started living with him. He made wild, angry threats which were recorded on the 911 call and called his girlfriend a *itch.

BD has no rap sheet that I am aware of. Other than a bounced check or two BD has a pretty clean record. She has a job and has worked for the same hospital for several years. She has made herself available to police and insisted upon a thorough investigation.

I see a huge difference between the two.

The car and the comings and goings of SA and BD were assuredly being watched from the moment they reported HD missing.

Right he was already a suspect is what I am saying so either they are confident he is the suspect or they are not which since they tried to issues an Amber Alert 3 times it makes me think they were not confident with Shawn being the only option.

disclaimer....this whole post is IMO and speculative.

I am scared people may have seen something that day but havent connected it because of the attention on SA. That is my fear. (Actualy I even had a dream about it)

The LE seems to be conflicted and will not call him the only suspect and IMO that is because they KNOW he could not have done it ALONE. Without help he couldnt of done it at all maybe?

DO any locals know if there is still search parties going on in any of the cities?

That is a good question and I would also like to know who is leading this investigation. Is it local LE or is the FBI still there? ty

IMO

The Amber Alert, for me, is simply proof LE is in fact doing their job. What I don't get is why they would ask for an Amber Alert in the first place, unless they were looking into something else, like Hailey running off with an older boyfriend. At the time Hailey was reported missing, both the later to be named suspect and his vehicle, or whatever vehicles he has access to, were already all present and accounted for. If SA took Hailey off somewhere in whatever vehicle on Sunday, Monday, or even Tuesday morning, that ship had already sailed. What good does it do LE, who are watching SA, to have people calling in and reporting on SA's current whereabouts?

The Amber Alert is not a generic notification of a missing person. It is for people to be watching for specific people in specific vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18