TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBs mom stated that MB stayed with Hailey several times and that the LAST TIME she stayed, the girls were wandering the streets unsupervised after dark and she wasn't happy about that.

Look at post 106 above.. MB's mom said once.

That is all it would take for me as well, I'd have a FIT.

It could also be considered an out of the way route from Snyder to Big Spring couldn't it? He drove back to Snyder on Tuesday morning to take BD to work as per the timeline and went back to his mother's as per what he told BD.

MOO

It is 63 miles from snyder west to lamesa and then 45 miles from lamesa south to big spring. This area was another 22 miles north of lamesa. Doesn't sound right. But with the non existent timeline for Tuesday, who knows. JMOO

If you think about what CG said in the other article,maybe she's saying her daughter visited and spent the night being the last time she went there.If I knew it wasn't a place for my daughter to be,after something I didn't like going on,she wouldn't be visiting either.

He hasn't been charged with anything yet so why would he say anything? He might change his mind if he's arrested.

MOO

And of course LE would believe him then... NOT.
Or maybe I misinterpreted the original post. I thought the poster meant he was covering for Billie, that SHE was the one who hurt Hailey and he wasn't involved at all. If they were both involved, then I still don't think he would take the rap alone, I think he would implicate her, and he may have, for all we know.
But IF a suspect keeps their mouth shut about someone else's involvement, it's usually out of fear or for money. I can't see him being scared of Billie, and she sure doesn't have any money.
I just believe that if Billie had any responsibility in this, he would have rolled on her by now, and LE would be taking a closer look at things. JMO

MBs mom stated that MB stayed with Hailey several times and that the LAST TIME she stayed, the girls were wandering the streets unsupervised after dark and she wasn't happy about that.

I just gave the article January 6th where she stated she only spent the night one time.

I can answer that, I was raised in a very dysfunctional as well as abusive home and never had friends over...it was to embarassing to even think of your classmates or "friends" finding out how you really live. MOO

I am so sorry too....i grew up being sexually abused by my stepfather, only mine was kept a "secret" for a long time except from my boyfriend...i DID have friends over....cuz noone knew and noone had a clue...we weren't allowed to really to do too much anyway....my mom and step father were pretty strict when it came to going out unsupervised,etc.....
My life was messed up and only one other person knew it.....and i was very close to becoming another statistic runaway teen....thought that would be easier than to tell the truth to my real dad and even my mom.
I came really close then, but it seemed like before i knew it, i was 18 and moving out, got married, had my babies.....and then finally last year, i got up enough courage to report my step father to the police and tell everyone that my life wasn't as perfect as it seemed on the outside.
Anyway i could go on and on...I hope so much that Hailey wasn't being abused.....but the pic of her sitting on the couch w/ her mom and SA haunts me. That's how i was in pics too. :( I can almost "sense" it in some kids. Makes me feel sick.
But of course if Hailey didn't run away on her own, then where could she be?? :(
Hailey.......we need u to come home. Please. I know your life hasn't been that great and things have been scary and icky at home, but please please come back if you can and let people help you. And if someone has you, i pray they let you go right now and let you come home.
And if you can't come back home on your own....if you're already "gone", i pray that you will be found soon and there will be some closure for the ones that love you and that justice will be done.

I feel icky about this whole situation:(
Let's see, we have the illegal narcotics, the change in work schedules, the conflicting accounts of New Year's Eve, the repeated 911 calls, the printed material about the worst sexual sadist murders, the printed stuff about Aleister Crowley, the vids SA made, the strange poly results (or lack of), the claims that SA liked to cut up deer with a chainsaw....doesn't logic say that if you actually cut up a dead deer with a chainsaw that bone fragments would get embedded in the meat?
I want inside these peoples' heads....I wish I were a psychic!!!

Well Shawn hasn't taken the fall for anything yet. Now we might see him singing if he's placed under arrest. For the moment, keeping his mouth shut is working fine.

I think you may be right, with Billie's deception on participation, and Shawn's on location. If he only disposed of Hailey's body, he would likely sing.

And of course LE would believe him then... NOT.
Or maybe I misinterpreted the original post. I thought the poster meant he was covering for Billie, that SHE was the one who hurt Hailey and he wasn't involved at all. If they were both involved, then I still don't think he would take the rap alone, I think he would implicate her, and he may have, for all we know.
But IF a suspect keeps their mouth shut about someone else's involvement, it's usually out of fear or for money. I can't see him being scared of Billie, and she sure doesn't have any money.
I just believe that if Billie had any responsibility in this, he would have rolled on her by now, and LE would be taking a closer look at things. JMO

Maybe he is like JVS and thinks he can get away with it. Its pretty ballsy sitting out there watching the searchers every day. He isnt going to say anything until he is arrested and can plea deal if they were both involved.
I dont think they can even offer him any thing until they arrest him can they?

Agree!! I think the LE are taking things slow waiting for all the forensics to get back and when arrests are made it will be SA and BD. At that time SA will spill the beans. Since he already has his attorney he will race to plea a deal!:twocents:

It's been a month+ now, maybe forensics are
back and they indicate nothing conclusive.....

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/helicopter-being-used-search-missing-colorado-city/
January 6th...
According to Adkins, Hailey had plans to spend the night at [MBG]’s home the night before she was reported missing by Billie Jean Dunn.

Cecilia Garcia, [MB]’s mother, said Thursday that [MB] considers Hailey to be her best friend, but Hailey never had been to the Garcia home to spend the night. [MB] had spent the night at Hailey Dunn’s home once.

Cecilia Garcia said the first time she saw Billie Jean Dunn was on television, when she appeared earlier on Grace’s program to discuss her daughter’s disappearance.

Well, there ya go!! The media can't even get it right. One report says one thing and another says something else.
Go figure.
Guess we will never know how many times she actually stayed over then.
But I don't think it really matters if it was once or a dozen times.

Let's see, we have the illegal narcotics, the change in work schedules, the conflicting accounts of New Year's Eve, the repeated 911 calls, the printed material about the worst sexual sadist murders, the printed stuff about Aleister Crowley, the vids SA made, the strange poly results (or lack of), the claims that SA liked to cut up deer with a chainsaw....doesn't logic say that if you actually cut up a dead deer with a chainsaw that bone fragments would get embedded in the meat?

I know that this has been stated in the Affadavit, but has it been listed anywhere what the illegal narcotics are? The pictures of the script bottles were not illegal narcotics. They were all prescribed. So are there drugs somewhere else? tia

I haven't seen her say MB overnighted several times.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

I took that to mean she was lumping the one overnight in with multiple visits, and saying the last time MB was there (whether it was for just a visit or for an overnight) she didn't like it.

In the other quote posted upthread, it was clear MB only spent one overnight.

It is 63 miles from snyder west to lamesa and then 45 miles from lamesa south to big spring. This area was another 22 miles north of lamesa. Doesn't sound right. But with the non existent timeline for Tuesday, who knows. JMOO

We are talking about a guy that grew up in that county and im sure knows all the backroads and shortcuts:maddening:

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13792341

snipped the article to:

Hailey's mother and father separated 3 years ago; Jones says the divorce was hard on Hailey.

Jones is Clint's mom. WTH is she talking about? What divorce? Had anyone found anything about a divorce between Clint and Billie?

TIA, because I sure could have missed that FACT.

or a profiler!!!

I haven't seen her say MB overnighted several times.

I took that to mean she was lumping the one overnight in with multiple visits, and saying the last time MB was there (whether it was for just a visit or for an overnight) she didn't like it.

In the other quote posted upthread, it was clear MB only spent one overnight.

That's how I took it and the reason it's important is because something wasn't right that she didn't let her again.

One thing that bothers me about Billie defending SA so much and trying to get LE and everyone else to look elsewhere is that she isn't really standing up for Hailey, it is almost as though she knows Hailey is beyond help, but SA, well he is still here and she can maybe still rescue him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne