TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this has been stated in the Affadavit, but has it been listed anywhere what the illegal narcotics are? The pictures of the script bottles were not illegal narcotics. They were all prescribed. So are there drugs somewhere else? tia

If you buy Oxys on the street they are illegal narcotics. Only if they are taken by the person they are prescribed for do they become legal narcotics....taking someone elses prescriptions is when they become illegal narcotics. However I am not sure if we know what the illegal narcotics purchased that night were. I am just guessing at Oxys

soyesterday
I am really sorry to hear your story.
Since you know what a young girl goes through........
do these guys say threats to keep girls quiet?
Do they threaten to kill you? TIA

That's how I took it and the reason it's important is because something wasn't right that she didn't let her again.

I remember as a kid if I got into trouble with other kids my mother would always blame the other kids. It was never my fault so she would end up telling me I couldn't go with those kids anymore or go back to there house. Course that never worked. We pretty much went where and with who we wanted.jmo

Just thinking about SA at work Monday morning. That seems to have been a mistake of some sort. I wonder if he hadn't meant to be seen. He stupidly goes in to get a drink (dry mouth---drugs? nervousness?) and OOPS...there's the boss. Not having planned for that, he turns around and walks out. He didn't have a story ready to account for being there and then leaving.

Theories:

One theory could be that Hailey, whether by design or not, ended up taking drugs the night before. She either went or was put to bed to 'sleep it off'. Maybe there were also hinky activities going on under the influence, maybe not. Both BD and SA knew of the situation that night.

Next morning, BD and SA, either by normal habit or fear of what they could find, left Hailey unchecked in bed. Maybe they even discussed "do you think she's ok" on the way to work/ride. BD goes to work and gets busy, no problem. SA goes to work and has a "one on one" LOOK from his boss, has a panic reaction and just HAS to go back home to check on Hailey. He sure can't EXPLAIN that to anyone. He just leaves. Hailey is NOT ok. Day is spent cleaning/covering. "Deer in headlights" look is actually "hand in the cookie jar" from being caught "cleaning up", maybe even feeling guilty. Maybe it was all an accident, the emotions/cognitive thoughts are all very childlike, immature, and stunted by drug and other addictions.

The other theory has the same thing happening, except at work, when faced with his boss, SA has an "ah hah" moment thinking about Hailey at home alone "sleeping it off" and figures this is the perfect moment in time to let loose his fantasies. He just can't let the opportunity pass. Maybe the written detailed accounts he keeps in his bedroom of gruesome murders with a sexual twist are his *advertiser censored*. No one is there to keep things from getting out of hand. Very bad result.

If Hailey ingested drugs or drug/alcohol mix the night before and BOTH mom and SA knew it when they left for work the next morning, the common knowledge could keep both from turning on the other. I think something of a similar dynamic may have happened to Haleigh Cummings in Florida. Guilt on the part of both, but not necessarily intent to kill.

I've considered a third theory also, but it is different enough from these two that I'll put that in a separate post.

One thing that bothers me about Billie defending SA so much and trying to get LE and everyone else to look elsewhere is that she isn't really standing up for Hailey, it is almost as though she knows Hailey is beyond help, but SA, well he is still here and she can maybe still rescue him.
MOO
I think she knows HD is no longer here and the only one she is trying to save right now is herself!:banghead:

I know that this has been stated in the Affadavit, but has it been listed anywhere what the illegal narcotics are? The pictures of the script bottles were not illegal narcotics. They were all prescribed. So are there drugs somewhere else? tia

I know BD admitted purchasing illegal narcotics, which would be drugs they didn't have a valid script to buy wherever they bought them.
I have no idea what they could have been.
Someone posted that marijuana is considered a narcotic under Texas law....so I have no idea.
Generally narcotics are morphine or opiate based aren't they?:waitasec:

I feel icky about this whole situation:(
Let's see, we have the illegal narcotics, the change in work schedules, the conflicting accounts of New Year's Eve, the repeated 911 calls, the printed material about the worst sexual sadist murders, the printed stuff about Aleister Crowley, the vids SA made, the strange poly results (or lack of), the claims that SA liked to cut up deer with a chainsaw....doesn't logic say that if you actually cut up a dead deer with a chainsaw that bone fragments would get embedded in the meat?
I want inside these peoples' heads....I wish I were a psychic!!!

Bolded: Who is this? Wait, was that one of those gruesome true crime things?

I didn't see any vids except the one of him acting goofy and smoking pot, and the one in the hooded cape sneaking up on the guy on the couch. It looked to me like some high school kid just goofing off... nothing really sinister about it to me. I know the masks kind of makes some people nervous but really... it could all mean something... or nothing.
As for cutting up a deer with a chainsaw, that's strange. I've known a lot of deer hunters, and NEVER knew one who used a chainsaw. My husband used to cut up deer meat for people, but he had his own bone saws and knives... he used to be a meat cutter back in his younger days.

IMO SA would have changed the sheets. He had plenty of time to do that.

Definitely, depending on the timeline! From my recollection on a study (about cadavear dogs) for an adult transfer, takes about 1 1/2 hours to occur for dogs to register the scent. So if she was murdered, I hate to be blunt but if she was...on the night of the 26th say, there would be plenty of time to due multiple loads of laundry. I don't know if one load (or many) would do it, hospitals wash loads all the time...but that wasn't mentioned in the study I remember reading.

soyesterday
I am really sorry to hear your story.
Since you know what a young girl goes through........
do these guys say threats to keep girls quiet?
Do they threaten to kill you? TIA

I was never threatened... I was pretty young though, i just knew something about what was going on was NOT ok but because i enjoyed the attention I thought I'd be in trouble.

If you buy Oxys on the street they are illegal narcotics. Only if they are taken by the person they are prescribed for do they become legal narcotics....taking someone elses prescriptions is when they become illegal narcotics. However I am not sure if we know what the illegal narcotics purchased that night were. I am just guessing at Oxys

I understand all that but we keep talking about the illegal narcotics so I would like to know what they are? I haven't seen any proof of that.

Why do you think it is oxy's? Did they find drugs at the home or maybe in the car? ja

I remember as a kid if I got into trouble with other kids my mother would always blame the other kids. It was never my fault so she would end up telling me I couldn't go with those kids anymore or go back to there house. Course that never worked. We pretty much went where and with who we wanted.jmo

If I got into trouble,my mother figured I was the ringleader of it,so she didn't blame the other kids.:floorlaugh:

I know BD admitted purchasing illegal narcotics, which would be drugs they didn't have a valid script to buy wherever they bought them.
I have no idea what they could have been.
Someone posted that marijuana is considered a narcotic under Texas law....so I have no idea.
Generally narcotics are morphine or opiate based aren't they?:waitasec:

I understand what you are saying but I guess what confuses me is that there are pictures of her scripts, but not pictures or descriptions of the illegal drugs. I just find that odd that they would be part of the affadavit but not described or listed in it. jmo

Bolded: Who is this? Wait, was that one of those gruesome true crime things?

I didn't see any vids except the one of him acting goofy and smoking pot, and the one in the hooded cape sneaking up on the guy on the couch. It looked to me like some high school kid just goofing off... nothing really sinister about it to me. I know the masks kind of makes some people nervous but really... it could all mean something... or nothing.
As for cutting up a deer with a chainsaw, that's strange. I've known a lot of deer hunters, and NEVER knew one who used a chainsaw. My husband used to cut up deer meat for people, but he had his own bone saws and knives... he used to be a meat cutter back in his younger days.

Aleister Crowley was a black magician known to himself and others as "the great beast".
He exhorted the use of all things intoxicating, the drinking of blood, the sacrifice of young children because he believed much power could be derived from the process of the dying of an innocent....it is said that he died after drinking the tainted blood of a cat.
I am not saying that anyone who reads or is interested in the works of Crowley advocates all or any of these things.
I have always been a seeker, so to speak.
When I was in my 20's I read his "Book of the Law", "Book of Lies" and a few others.
IMOO, he was a drug-addicted fruit loop, but that's just what I got from it, much like trying to make any sense at all out of the rambling of hitler (will not capitalize his name) in mein kampf.
ETA:Ozzy Osbourne did a tribute to him called "Aleister Crowley", IIRC correctly (long time ago for me) it was on his "Diary of A Madman" album...fitting title!

I understand what you are saying but I guess what confuses me is that there are pictures of her scripts, but not pictures or descriptions of the illegal drugs. I just find that odd that they would be part of the affadavit but not described or listed in it. jmo

It may be part of the investigation. I'm not sure how, but the specifics of what it was may lead to speculation about who supplier was, etc. They may need that supplier as a witness, maybe? Just thinking here.

Billie had video done of her scripts to do just that, confuse everyone! IMO

Maybe he is like JVS and thinks he can get away with it. Its pretty ballsy sitting out there watching the searchers every day. He isnt going to say anything until he is arrested and can plea deal if they were both involved.
I dont think they can even offer him any thing until they arrest him can they?

It would be the DA who offers a plea deal, but LE could suggest it, doesn't mean they would agree to it.
I'm sure he was questioned extensively in the first few days, before he lawyered up, so he had every chance to give her up if he thought he was going to go down for a crime he didn't commit.
They can't talk to him without his lawyer, but they sure can talk to the lawyer about it and he has to realize that he has been named a suspect. So why wouldn't he sing now rather than wait until he's charged? If I were LE and he didn't say anything about anyone else all this time, then started singing like a bird once they charged him... I would tend not to believe a word of it. It's a little harder to get charges dropped than it is to keep from being charged at all, IMO.
My son told me about a case he worked on several years ago, they had questioned this guy several times and he would never admit to doing the crime, (I can't remember what it was but it was pretty serious) and they let him know they had evidence that proved he did it. They went ahead and and arrested and charged him and all of a sudden he starts yelling that he wasn't the one, it was his buddy who did it, he was just there, he didn't do nothing... blah, blah. They had already talked to the other guy, so they knew the perp was the guilty one, and he was eventually convicted for it.
I could be wrong, but I am sure that LE has relayed the message to him through his lawyer that he's the prime suspect. And I'm sure he's watching the news and reading papers. Surely he doesn't believe he's getting away with anything.
As for JVS, he isn't getting away with the Peruvian murder, but he was pretty cocky about Nat's because he knows his dear old dad along with Van der Stratten, had done a good job covering it up!!

Billie had video done of her scripts to do just that, confuse everyone! IMO

We can all sleep well tonight, everything will be crystal clear after the presser tomorrow. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne