TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the older ones and she told NG she can't remember when she got them scripts?

it has occured to me that BD might not remember the exact day and time she had prescriptions filled as her one and only daughter went missing into thin air and her whole life just fell apart. I kind of understand days and nights running together due to extreme mental exhaustion and not being able to recall the day she had her scripts filled.JMO.

it has occured to me that BD might not remember the exact day and time she had prescriptions filled as her one and only daughter went missing into thin air and her whole life just fell apart. I kind of understand days and nights running together due to extreme mental exhaustion and not being able to recall the day she had her scripts filled.JMO.

NG was asking her about the illegal narcotics in the affadavits and BD said she didn't want to talk about it and told about the prescriptions and said she can't remember when she got them.NG was not asking her about her prescriptions.

I had to go to Midland today from Lubbock and was keeping my eyes peeled on the sides of roads. While riding in the passenger seat near Draw and just 22 miles North of Lamesa, I saw a black trash bag with a blue sweat material sticking out. Not a big stuffed bag, just one sort of rolled with the clothing sticking out and it was not all dirty like it had been laying there a long time either. Should something like that be called in or are there any searches around Lamesa since it is quite a ways the other side of Big Spring?

:waitasec: i would like to know where this is i drive the road between lamesa and lubbock everyday to and from work. i work about 14 miles north of lamesa

soyesterday
I am really sorry to hear your story.
Since you know what a young girl goes through........
do these guys say threats to keep girls quiet?
Do they threaten to kill you? TIA

My step father was a pastor....his whole family are "Christians".....
he never once threatned to kill me....
but he did use things like "it would DESTROY mom if she ever found out"....or "if this got out, then other things will come out and so many lives will be destroyed" etc.....
I mostly tried to protect my mom for all the years i was abused. I just couldn't imagine her knowing that her husband who she thought we were all such a close happy family would ever do things like that.
I regret it to this day.
Cuz now that i'm an adult and i finally told.....she doesn't feel like she's in the position where she has to "protect" me anymore.
We haven't seen each other in two years and he is actually living w/ her while we're going through the court trial. They say he'll live there till he goes to jail. Cuz they're pretty sure that's where he's going soon since he's already admitted the abuse.
My mom feels like he is a changed person. A "broken man" is what she calls him. :(
So after all those years of protecting my mom, it wasn't even worth it in the end.
I lost her anyway and she barely "grieved" over what happened.
So no....to answer your question....my life was never threatned, but he was very manipulative in other ways. And he would use our "father/daughter" relationship and loyalty thing that was there between us as a way for me not to tell.
In other words, he wasn't always a monster. He could be a great "dad" when the abuse wasn't going on. :( Which i tried to ignore so badly.
I don't know if all that makes sense.
Obviously my head was messed up. I was only 11 when it started.
My mother in law on the other hand was abused by her bio dad and he was a monster every day of her life and would beat her up and threaten to kill her and her family constantly. :(
So i guess it goes both ways. :( :(
But to me, Hailey's eyes look like an abused child. (sexually or mentally, i'm not sure)......:(

QUOTE:

"There is somebody else and this is somebody that I'm not just pointing the finger at. Investigators actually told me about him," said Dunn. She added, "He's a person the whole family knows well. We hadn't seen him in a while and then he did make the threats towards me and Hailey only. He felt like we had wronged him."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336676

How did or how would BD and Hailey "wrong" a man? What could they have done - or this guy THOUGHT they did?

So strange. And, they didn't tell us what time tomorrow this press conference is scheduled for - anyone else know?

I just got up and made myself a salad...I'm sitting in my warm bed with my dog on my laptop eating and drinking a soda.
Is Hailey warm?
Is she hungry and thirsty?
Will a dog have to track her down?
If I was her mom or dad I would literally be going crazy!!!!
Hailey, if you're no longer with us, people won't stop until justice is done.
If you are, people won't ever stop looking for you dear one!!

At least we have confirmation that it was LE who told her about this person, and she didn't make it up.

The first paragraph or two does say the PC is to clear up the timeline and some of the inconsistencies. Then the reporter chooses to expound on the mystery man. So I can't blame Billie entirely for that.

Billie didn't name him a POI, she gave her opinion that he should be. Can't we at least not put words in her mouth?

"There is somebody else and this is somebody that I'm not just pointing the finger at. Investigators actually told me about him," said Dunn. She added, "He's a person the whole family knows well. We hadn't seen him in a while and then he did make the threats towards me and Hailey only. He felt like we had wronged him."
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336676

How much you wanna bet he's a cousin named Joe who lives in Tennessee. :noooo:

And , here we go again. :banghead:

I bet the pharmacy can answer that question if it is really that impportant.

:waitasec: i would like to know where this is i drive the road between lamesa and lubbock everyday to and from work. i work about 14 miles north of lamesa

It sounds like is is along Highway 87 but not too sure. That would be the most direct route from Lubbock to Lamesa wouldnt it? Maybe about 6 miles north of O'Donnell? That is my best guess. IMO

I understand all that but we keep talking about the illegal narcotics so I would like to know what they are? I haven't seen any proof of that.

Why do you think it is oxy's? Did they find drugs at the home or maybe in the car? ja

Just a wild hunch is all

If a little girl wasn't missing and possible deceased...this whole thing would be a bad comedy...:(

If you buy Oxys on the street they are illegal narcotics. Only if they are taken by the person they are prescribed for do they become legal narcotics....taking someone elses prescriptions is when they become illegal narcotics. However I am not sure if we know what the illegal narcotics purchased that night were. I am just guessing at Oxys

Jumping off your post, Connie. :seeya:

Street drugs (i.e., heroin, cocaine) are also considered "illegal narcotics." You are right...they could have purchased any number of illegal substances that night...or even multiple substances. We may never know.

I was never threatened... I was pretty young though, i just knew something about what was going on was NOT ok but because i enjoyed the attention I thought I'd be in trouble.

Thank you for sharing that. I have two friends who experienced much the same. From your perspective, what observations can you make about this theory:

The three hinkiest moments for me were when SA talked about the love they have between them, and then again when he talked about how much Hailey loved her family and how much they meant to her, and when he told LE Hailey was promiscuous. I know my sensitivities are somewhat altered from having run an emergency shelter for teenage girls years ago, but sexual undertones raise my hackles bigtime and I've a good bit of experience spotting it.

This theory has SA messing with Hailey, in the earliest stage without vigorous objection from Hailey. Soon, Hailey DOES object, wants to be let alone. This could be because she became generally repulsed, OR it could be because she was torn internally, betraying her mom and 'liking' SA's attention but thinking he's a rat to do that to her mom. Turned on by the 'hunt', SA pursues whenever mom has her head turned, playing both mom and Hailey. Hailey cannot tolerate the situation and begins to stay elsewhere as much as she can. Mom cannot face, "see", or admit this is going on. Trust me, THIS IS VERY COMMON IN SUCH CASES. Mom may have become resentful towards Hailey or even blatantly jealous. When Hailey finally tells mom she wants to legally change her custody and residence to dad (not saying this happened, just a theory), mom loses it, for various reasons. We have heard they fought over this just recently. It is puzzling that Hailey would spend the night there if they had just been fighting. However, if she stayed up way late into the night (out of school) playing video games, I can see this happening.

Peeples, do you perceive any hinkiness in the manner in which SA talks about Hailey and their "love"? Am I the only person who reacted with raised hackles to his comments and demeanor? I may well be warped by my own experiences. I tend to see sexual predators and sociopaths everywhere, hah!

IIRC, her friend said they had talked about B spending the night, but they hadn't definitely made plans for this.

Daisy7, do you have a link to that statement cause I do not recall ever reading that. TIA

He's someone the "whole family knows well", yet nobody bothered to tell her that he threatened her AND Hailey? Gimme a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx