TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a newstation be sued if they air someones name not released by law enforcement? I mean really just because the parent of a missing child brings forth a name does that mean it can become public knowledge via the news media?

Can a newstation be sued if they air someones name not released by law enforcement? I mean really just because the parent of a missing child brings forth a name does that mean it can become public knowledge via the news media?

I doubt it. The words are not coming out of their mouth.

I highly doubt BD will name anybody. It will be the same vague reference we have already heard.

But Casey was arrested and imprisoned before Caylee was found though so obviously a body isnt always necessary.

There was forensic evidence... the smell of decomp, the choroform, and Caylee's DNA in the trunk of her car, which had been abandoned. That's proof that Caylee was dead and more than enough to charge Casey with murder. They may not have any evidence to show that Hailey is dead right now. They can't charge someone without some kind of proof.

i hope we have someone good with transcription here cuz I know it's not me

I am not allowed to stream on work computer. Can someone do a quick paraphrase?

Says Shawn did not come back to Colorado City that morning.

DD reached in thru broken glass that Hailey had broken to open locked door. DD was with a friend, they said hi to Shawn and went into DD's room.

Woman saw Hailey and MB at 8:30 that night near Alco, woman was returning movie to Red Box.

I have NEVER gotten a receipt at a Redbox? anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne