TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you get an email receipt of return still does not prove sighting was on that day...

I also caught when she said she told Clint to notify police she was coming to file a missing person's report and for "whatever" reason...he didn't. anyone else catch that?

Does she call this an interview? I thought she was reading a statement? Does she mean she will read a statement every day?

dang it, darn it, I fell asleep and missed the entire thing. Does anyone have a linkie? It's not on Big Country (only the summary). Thanks. Wow - she's friendly with SA now and LE is not doing their job? Can't say I'm suprised to hear.

Mel

Broken window? Basketball?

What the . . . ??? :banghead:

She's accusing LE of negligence? OMG

This goes back to our conversation the other day about whether LE should be considered someone's babysitter. I think not.

Move over teh, or I might just *thud* on top of you. :thud:

ThudPile1.gif

don't forget she also added that she was the one who always had to provide for her family

If she held a job and CD did not and Hailey lived with her, then this might be an accurate statement. MOO

OMG, she just slammed CD big time!

Says she's disgusted by those who never held down a job looking for handouts in this case.

Well..at least no children have gone missing when hes had them stopping at his house.

The only thing new and not blaming and deflecting that I heard was that when DD came home at 4pm on Monday there was a friend with him and both entered the house and saw SA. No mention of the entering through the window, she says DD reached through broken glass to unlock the door.

His boss said he walked in grabbed a soda,walked by and looked at him and walked out,nothing about cleaning out a locker.

don't forget she also added that she was the one who always had to provide for her family

Oh yeah, that's REALLY clearing up the discrepancies in the timeline and previous interviews, isn't it??

Getting the digs in at the ex is at the top of the ol' priority list when it comes to finding your precious daughter, yessiree Bob!

Says individuals are asking for money in the name of Hailey, people who have not held down jobs. BD says she has never asked for a handout.

CZ was posting on here details for paying money to Billie so not sure how she works that one out.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886

This is a rundown of the presser. She just dug herself in deeper. I don't know how she thinks its ok to be talking to SA. I just don't get this woman at all.

Seriously..if your daughter is missing..WHO really gives a chit what people think about you in the grand scheme of things? While I understand that she doesn't like what is being said about her..WHY or better yet HOW can that be what is first and foremost on her mind..that and Shawn. I don't get her either...:banghead:..and I'm so very thankful that I don't think like she does..

Dunn also took issue with a few of the points released in police affidavits. She said the notion that she hosted a New Year's Eve party following Hailey's disappearance is ridiculous. Dunn also said she stopped at an ATM in Scurry County on the evening of December 27 because she was short on cash, not to buy illegal narcotics.

Billie wants LE to name other POI's, she should be careful what she wishes for...

She didn't do herself any favors, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member