TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder how that glass really got broken,was it broken because Hailey locked the door Monday to keep someone out?Who said it was broken by a basketball,SA?

I saw a movie once where a guy and his girlfriend got in this fight. He stormed out of the house in a rage only to return later and find he had been locked out. He then broke the glass on the door so he could reach in, unlock the door to gain entry.

Based on what others have posted I think this is a highly edited piece. jmo

What do you mean? This isn't a quote from BD? Admittedly, I haven't come across a link that works for me yet to see/hear it for myself..

I am so disgusted too and have tried to understand her, but that's over. Even though I don't think she knows what happened to Hailey, the fact that she would be 'friendly' with SA is repulsive, jmo.

She blamed everyone but herself, including Hailey for not calling that night. Stick a fork in me...there is no excuse for what she said...

Just wanted to add....if people are donating money to Clint and he is using that money to buy pampers for the new baby while he is not working because he is searching for his missing daughter....then I say let the man have all the pampers he can get. IMO

I don't see LE standing with her and supporting her?

They also didn't do this for Kaine and Desiree's pressers. And, at one point LE actually made a statement that said the info they gave in their pressers did not come from LE. But, many people still take what they said as the gospel. Just saying.

I wonder how many LE were there taking notes??????????

I want to know how many were there giving their "blessings"..or even their approval :banghead:..I just want to hear it!!!!

So if SA went home to his mommy's house before 8 because she was still there then mom can verify right? And where is the interview with DD's friend verifying they went into the house together? I'm just not buying the everybody else is bad and I'm the only one being honest thing. To be honest I am quite angry with this woman. YOUR CHILD IS MISSING!!! Why are you bashing LE who can help you but because they don't believe you you bash them? So CD isn't father of the year...I don't know many perfect parents....it is disgusting that she would slam CD. Deflect it all on someone else. I'm just so disgusted by this whole thing. I don't mean to sound hateful but I was a single mom once and my son took PRIORITY OVER EVERYTHING ELSE...plain and simple. That meant being lonely and not ever having anyone to go on a date with but my son came first and still does. Thanks Billie I am officially off the fence.

As I understand it, the marriage was punctuated by arguments and disharmony. Ugly marriages beget ugly divorces, IMO. She's lashing out because she is upset, and if she REALLY WAS TOLD (initially) that Hailey was at Clint's, and was later told she was not, she may feel there is reason to cast a suspicious eye his way. I do not condone the recriminations, nor do I excuse Billie because she is under a lot of stress. And I understand completely how this press conference hurt her image.

I don't recall either of them ever calling Terri a suspect or a POI.

Those words are primarily used by LE. I think both of them made it pretty clear who they suspected... they didn't have to say the words.
JMHO

Now I want to hear from Clint... he may have a few more insights at this juncture.

A different book, alright...as in "Book 'em, Danno!"

I think she should have skipped this conference and had a conference with the FBI polygrapher instead.

Oh my Vel! Flabbergasted. That's all you (BD) got...seriously?

This wasn't a spontaneous statement, though, it was planned and plotted out, so she knew what she was saying, including lashing out at her ex. This to me shows what she is really concerned about; clearing SA's "good name" and blackening Clint's.

I would think this could be verified quite easily. He says his mother was home.

BD says that first SD went to his Grandmopthers house but she wasn't home? Now thinking did I hear that correctly? Or she didn't answer the door. Sorry can't remember. SA then went to his mother's residence and got there before 8:00 a.m because his mother was still home? Still home? What time did she leave? For where? Work? So who was in the house with SA to verify he was there until 2:00 p.m.

Again this is all what the suspect has told her. Why is she speaking for him? Oh yeah, I forgot they were friendly.

What do you mean? This isn't a quote from BD? Admittedly, I haven't come across a link that works for me yet to see/hear it for myself..

Was I totally blind. I didn't see anything in that piece about CD, or DD, a broken window., etc. Did I miss all that. People had been posting that information.

And I am with you I would like to have a link for the whole thing so I can form my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem