TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was an excellent press conference!
You got to really hear HER.

bbm

Yep - Statement Analysts are going to have a field day with this. The statement BD gave today consists of what she herself has chosen to focus on & talk about. I believe it's called the "free editing process".

LE luvs the free editing process.

I hope they come out with handcuffs soon. This has gone beyond ridiculous.
Did she even mention Hailey?

Prolly thinking..dang, I knew I forgot something! Someone please tell me where I can hear this....

This wasn't a spontaneous statement, though, it was planned and plotted out, so she knew what she was saying, including lashing out at her ex. This to me shows what she is really concerned about; clearing SA's "good name" and blackening Clint's.

She has had a month to try and make a story fit.

I don't recall either of them ever calling Terri a suspect or a POI.

Maybe I used the wrong word -- they clearly and repeatedly said TH was responsible for K's disappearance.

Was I totally blind. I didn't see anything in that piece about CD, or DD, a broken window., etc. Did I miss all that. People had been posting that information.

And I am with you I would like to have a link for the whole thing so I can form my own opinion.

This is all I have seen so far...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886

I can not find where the rest is coming from..

Reading through this thread I was reminded of the impromptu press conference that Desiree Young called by herself. She didn't have LE standing by her or a statement to read. However, the desperation of her honest pleading to keep Kyron in the media and to just try ANYTHING at all to garner clues and tips was heartbreaking to watch. She begged for people to add to the reward fund for Kyron in an attempt to just actively DO SOMETHING. IMO, her rawness and brokenness as a mom with a lost child that she really, really longs to find was as REAL as it gets.

IMO I don't really see this type of desperation in BD when she speaks about Hailey.

Reading through what BD has said today is so disappointing when it comes to the wellbeing of Hailey. There comes a point when the nonsense dramatics between ex's needs to be swept under the rug. I would think that a missing CHILD would take priority over random stabs at the ex.

Based on what I see/read/hear I am sorry for Hailey that it doesn't seem like Hailey is really the one in the spotlight like she should be with some people. Especially some of those who should be fighting for her return the most. :( JMO

Was I totally blind. I didn't see anything in that piece about CD, or DD, a broken window., etc. Did I miss all that. People had been posting that information.

And I am with you I would like to have a link for the whole thing so I can form my own opinion.

It was in the audio from the radio station-- hopefully we'll have a transcript soon.

He is also using the money to feed his family, purchase diapers and other "baby needs" and, unless the 4 of them are sleeping in the car. a room for the night.

I sure hope his P.O. gave him permission to leave the state...

Why would he need permission to leave the state? They dont even see reason to give him a polygraph so its obvious they dont think hes involved..unlike the one Billie Jean is so "friendly" with :(

Also in case anyone has forgotten..Clint is a VICTIM"!

Incidentally so what if hes getting money for food or nappies for children whilst searching for his missing daughter?

I think it was an excellent press conference!
You got to really hear HER.

I agree. Rather than getting riled up, we should really listen to what she said as there may be clues or information that can be extracted. I feel great compassion for BD-- after all, she is a mother whose daughter is missing. However, IMO she has made many not-so-good choices concerning this investigation and I do not believe this statement helped her cause in any way. I reserve any additional comments until after I hear/see the statement in its entirety.

I pray that Hailey returns home soon-- either on her own or through the recovery of her body by LE or private citizens. It is my gutt feeling that this will not turn out good for this dear young girl.

People have given Billie things. She has not, to my knowledge ever asked publicly for money. On the other hand, CD is running strictly on donations, which he solicits wherever he goes. This may be why he has his own phone number on the flyers? Or could just be me being cynical.

JMO

Do you have a link that says Clint is soliciting donations wherever he goes?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

I have a question on this Billie says at 6:20 AM she SEES Hailey asleep in her room, did she not say on NG she did not see her but rather assumed it was her she saw the sleeping form or whatever but didn't go check to ease her mind? and then she says she went to several of Hailey's friends homes and then to the PD? Is this not totally off from what she told NG? or am I dreaming? What the heck is goin on?

He is also using the money to feed his family, purchase diapers and other "baby needs" and, unless the 4 of them are sleeping in the car. a room for the night.

I sure hope his P.O. gave him permission to leave the state...

You have a link saying he has a P O ????????????

Respectfully - how do you know what he's using the money for? Any info would be appreciated. Not attacking, just very curious. Is there a link that indicates he's using it for purposes other than not searching for his daughter?

Thx.

Mel

I am going to post the link in the PL. It is a FB page.

They also didn't do this for Kaine and Desiree's pressers. And, at one point LE actually made a statement that said the info they gave in their pressers did not come from LE. But, many people still take what they said as the gospel. Just saying.

bbm

I don't think that will be a problem here.

I would like to know when did Bd go from nurse to criminal investigator?
She seems to know how to run the investigation better than LE, and they won't listen to her and her suspect boyfriend.

I knew... or had a feeling. I thought it was a bad idea from moment one.

Was it a bad idea? If so, for whom?

I feel it clearly shows BD's state of mind and where her priorities are. She had a great opportunity to unite all of us and focus on HD. Her timeline presentation could have been presented as "this is my recollection of events" of which I have discussed indepth with LE.

Instead she gave what we got and absolutley nothing was accomplished other than dividing those of us who want nothing but for HD to be found safe and alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T