TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking he can't account for it because he got rid of it and that's why he's saying he left it at "werk". Now he can claim his work must have thrown it away or something. Maybe he did go to work to do just that.

That's what I've thought about,we didn't know about the overalls till today.I wonder if LE knew,well I guess they did,but that's really important.

Wow my first time ever seeing blown margins. 17 widescreen . Impressive.

Ok..I may be able to find out for sure...I remember now a conversation with another girl that does some work for us, she did an interview with Billy before I did and I will have to find out the exact date. I remember her telling me that one of the ladies over at Billie's asked for her to help put glass in a window while she was there..and she said Billie said "Hailey was always breaking windows". She thought it was a bit odd, but when Billie mentioned it today at the pc it all came together for me, with Hailey and the basketball, etc.

So the day that Hailey was reported missing, and Billie returned home from the police station around 3:00, no one had informed Shawn, yet that Hailey was missing.
As far as Shawn was concerned, Billie was still at work, correct?
Why on earth did Billie say that Shawn called her on her cell phone, around 3:00, and DD took the call and informed him what what was going on.
Why would Shawn not call her at work, as far as he knew that is where she was supposed to be, he knew she left the cell phone there for the kids.

You are awesome,how did you even pick that up?Why I love you girls. :)

on the first photo that redcat just posted, does it look like cardboard instead of a window in the door to anyone else?

I was just about to post that it looks like cardboard or a thin piece of wood on the window to the right of door (when facing it). It looks like glass in the door under the red bow.

So it's the window with the wood on it,to the right of the door on the porch?No way that child reached in that window.What the heck?
To the left of the door !! North side of porch !

iirc, BD the tv was off in HD's room. NG asked her point blank
if the tv was on or off, and she said off.
It was the night BD was talking about checking on her but not actually seeing her. But it's been awhile, and I could be mistaken.
I'll try to find it to clarify, unless someone knows where it is?
tia.

Well we have another confusing statement by BD then, the press conf. today stated the TV was on. hmmmm

so let me see if I got this.... Hailey smashed the glass on the front door with a basketball? and that is where DD reached in to unlock the door?

What's the point in locking the door if the glass is broken?

So the day that Hailey was reported missing, and Billie returned home from the police station around 3:00, no one had informed Shawn, yet that Hailey was missing.
Why on earth did Billie say that Shawn called her on her cell phone, around 3:00, and DD took the call and informed him what what was going on.
Why would Shawn not call her at work, as far as he knew that is where she was supposed to be, he knew she left the cell phone there for the kids.

Maybe he did call work, and they told him she left for home for an emergency and he called the cell.

Sorry the pics are so large...the 6th is the first pic I took of the house, and I drive down the street everyday because my mom lives in the nursing home just up from Billie's house. Looks like the purple duct tape is patching the broken glass in the door on 1/6/11. Today at the press conference she motioned to the door when she said DD reached through the glass.
Where did she motion when she said Hailey had broken a window with a basketball?

Here's a little mapping I did with times and info..
Monday.December.27.2010

*(A)- WSI in Snyder {SA work}
6:00am- Adkins arrives at WSI in Snyder

6:10am- Adkins immediately leaves WSI without a word
He now claims from WSI he drove to grandmas in Dunn..distance from WSI to Dunn is 18mins..That would roughly put him in Dunn at..

*(B)- city of Dunn where Grandma lives
6:38am- According to Shawn per BILLIE "they" didn't answer the door at grandmas..
Shawn leaves Dunn and goes to Big Spring via continuing down 208 to the Interstate 20 junction..Also there needs to be an allotted amount of time for SA to park..go to door..and knock..not get an answer..return to car..and back on 208(Id guess 5-10mins..so we'll tack on 7mins allotted for this)With I20 being roughly 15mins from Dunn+the 7mins allotted time for grandmas stop..He'd be arriving at I20 junction around 6:50am{*note I20 is right there near Billies home}...

*(C)- Interstate 20/280 junction
6:50am-Shaun heads on I20 towards Big Spring.. From the I20 junction to Big Spring is approx. 48mins.. which would put Shaun at his mom's in Big Spring at about..

*(D)- Big Spring
7:38am- Arrives at mom's before she leaves for work at 8am

I'll attach the google map for reference..with each corresponding with A..B..C..D on google maps..
Shawns%20Timeline%20map.jpg

I hope LE wrote down "locker" and "coveralls" if nothing else, while they were trying to keep up the elastic timeline of Billie Dunn.

OT, no TV here in NM tonight, our dish must be covered with snow :( It is supposed to be -3 tomorrow night, which is like some kind of record for NM, same storm as TX I think. And so many missing people who might be out in the cold...I guess I can live without a little TV.

I'm thinking he can't account for it because he got rid of it and that's why he's saying he left it at "werk". Now he can claim his work must have thrown it away or something. Maybe he did go to work to do just that.
I thought the award should go to suziQ!!! :floorlaugh:

That's what I've thought about,we didn't know about the overalls till today.I wonder if LE knew,well I guess they did,but that's really important.

He may have taken the opportunity to dump evidence into his employers dumpster. IIRC, one of the landfills searched had the same name as a commercial trash company. Do commercial trash companies have their own landfills? And is this the same trash company his employer uses?

This is the most plausible explanation (to get rid of the coveralls) I've heard of to date to explain his reason for going to work for 10 minutes & then leaving.

IMO - LE needs to find those coveralls.

MOO

Perhaps he called her at work and was told she'd left due to a problem at home? Then it would make sense to call her cell phone as there is no home land line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste