TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is customary for oil service companies to furnish the coveralls and also laundry them for the employees !

My washers would LUV that but I know my husbands co. doesnt pay for washing. we have to do that but alot of us take them to the laundry mat if we have time or if they are WAY too dirty for our washers. I am in Snyder by the way and no my hubby does not work at WSI.

wait a sec:waitasec:
according to Belimom's excellent transcription, BD was ready to notify LE that Hailey was missing before SA was even aware of any of this?
Now why would you NOT contact EVERYONE who lives in the home to question the whereabouts of someone from that house? Isn't that the first rule of missing person investigating?
snipped from transcription:
After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did. My sister-in-law gave me a ride home from Snyder to CCity. I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home. Grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station. I got home from the police station around 3:00. Shawn called me on my cell and talked to David who told him what all was going on. So Shawn left and got the house around 4:00, with me and David

Most excellent.

IMHO - there was no need to call SA because BD already knew that SA killed her daughter so why bring him into it? As Caysey would say "huge mistake, huge".

Again - MOO

Mel

Here you go...if you can find a MSM link for this, you doing better than anyone else, lol...This is where every google search has brought us on this topic...BD is the only source for that info afaik..

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5953002&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Darlene Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27-Dec-2010[/ame]

Here you go...if you can find a MSM link for this, you doing better than anyone else, lol...This is where every google search has brought us on this topic...BD is the only source for that info afaik..

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Darlene Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27-Dec-2010

I have yet to see an MSM where CD girlfriend actually comes out and says whether she saw Hailey on that day or not. The only reference that I know of is from CZ and BD.

She contacted Clint's girlfriend, who first said that yes, Hailey did come over Monday, but later said that she was not sure if she saw her or not. Another grey area.

If this is not the case (and there is an MSM), please let me know.

Thanks!

Mel

I think CG injected a bit too much drama into her interview to be completely believable. I agree she should be checked out.

HDs best friend was willing to speak out on camera:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331936

Are you really suggesting that this child should speak on camera? For what purpose..if she cares about Hailey, she will make herself a target? Thank G@d her mother has the good sense to not allow it..I don't even know what to say to that...like she's not scarred for life already..omg..:banghead:..

I have yet to see an MSM where CD girlfriend actually comes out and says whether she saw Hailey on that day or not. The only reference that I know of is from CZ and BD.

She contacted Clint's girlfriend, who first said that yes, Hailey did come over Monday, but later said that she was not sure if she saw her or not. Another grey area.

If this is not the case (and there is an MSM), please let me know.

Thanks!

Mel

This keeps coming up over and over (with no link) and the ONLY place anyone can find it mentioned is here @ WS..and we keep perpetuating it anyway..go figure..

ITA..if this IS NOT the case..MANY of us that have searched would love to know as well...

If a laundry service notices there is blood or any other biohazard, they are supposed to discard those and replace them. If they don't notice it, the 200+ water temp plus all the chemicals would definitely kill any evidence. My 2 cents, and back to lurking.

depends on the color of the coverall too. Ours were light blue, so any biohazards (ie, blood) would show up. Now if he had a dark coverall, and there was oil on it, how would one discern if that was dried blood vs. dried oil?

I also noticed that the company he worked for is small (20-49 employees) - so he may have very well had to launder his own coveralls (but not in my washer thank you very much). Just another question I'd like BD to answer.

MOO

Mel

This keeps coming up over and over (with no link) and the ONLY place anyone can find it mentioned is here @ WS..and we keep perpetuating it anyway..go figure..

ITA..if this IS NOT the case..MANY of us that have searched would love to know as well...

I know :( I guess because it came up today in BD's statement we are supposed to take it as the truth. I wish CD would come out and talk.

MOO

Mel

Are you really suggesting that this child should speak on camera? For what purpose..if she cares about Hailey, she will make herself a target? Thank G@d her mother has the good sense to not allow it..I don't even know what to say to that...like she's not scarred for life already..omg..:banghead:..

Hi Pondering,

She did speak on camera - at length. As a mother I would not involve my child in a missing persons case - but, unfortunately, the deed's been done.

The one benefit I came away with is how much Hailey is loved and missed by this close friend.

I won't mention her name, as she is a minor. But it's on an MSM linky.

Mel

depends on the color of the coverall too. Ours were light blue, so any biohazards (ie, blood) would show up. Now if he had a dark coverall, and there was oil on it, how would one discern if that was dried blood vs. dried oil?

I also noticed that the company he worked for is small (20-49 employees) - so he may have very well had to launder his own coveralls (but not in my washer thank you very much). Just another question I'd like BD to answer.

MOO

Mel

Very interesting question too. Our uniform guy will be by tomorrow, I will ask him. The company I work for has about that same number of employees. We are also oilfield based and the company provides our work uniforms due to the fact that most oil companies require field workers to wear FRC clothing. Therefore it falls under OSHA regs for the company to provide them.

I will get an answer back on here tomorrow regarding stains and so forth.

But SA was not working that day. BD would not have known that, according to her, at that time but SA does have a cell phone. If he was out in the area for a job he still could have received a call from BD if she really was concerned about HD not being where she was supposed to be.

I accidently posted this to a wrong post and Texas deleted it for me thank you Texas Mist!!!

I know from my daughter working in a hospital that it could be possible that it could be a long distance call. There are specific codes that must be entered before the call will even go out of the main switchboard if that is the case.

Also, IIRC she did not know at that point that SA was not working i believe she stated that she learned that on Wednesday not Tuesday

I know :( I guess because it came up today in BD's statement we are supposed to take it as the truth. I wish CD would come out and talk.

MOO

Mel

Me too..but who knows what BD has told him as well and he does seem to want to believe her...I have wondered if from early on if LE has asked himnot to interject when BD was on NG and just let her talk. Because we know some of the things she said were not true and he had to know it and kept quiet..at least I would think..

I just can't stomach putting this child through the wringer..and can't imagine as a mom watching my child in this position...As least MB's mom shows some emotion..I would be absolutely livid in her position..You know what they say..mess with me, I can handle it..mess with my child..ALL bets are OFF. I would be going ballistic..NO doubt in my mind!

A List of the Inconsistencies/Lies/Distinct Differences between what LE have stated{thru court docs/affidavits}and what Billie Dunn has stated today as well as in print has a Timeline of the Events according to her..Let’s look..some are minor..some not so much..and some are major..
~LE states on December 27 that Adkins arrived at work at 6am..went into breakroom..purchased a DR.P and came face to face with his supervisor..without speaking one word he walks past the supervisor and he leaves WSI at 6:10am
~Billie states today that Shaun went to work on December 27 at 6am to quit his job..cleaned out his locker..turn in his coveralls..and left around 6:30am
~LE states that Shawn Adkins had firmly said that he ONLY WENT STRAIGHT AND DIRECTLY To his mom’s house in Big Spring and that he did not return to CCity after leaving work at 6:10am.. Along with that LE stated that Adkins cell phone pings showed that he was infact in/around 1804 Chestnut during the time of 6:38am-6:56am as his phone was pinging there during those times. The last ping at 6:56 came from that location and then all pinging ceased completely and did not have any activity nor pings whatsoever until at 9:38am when Adkins phone pinged in Big Spring indicating he was at his mom’s residence.
~Billie states today that Shawn did not go directly to Big Spring but instead after Adkins left WSI he went to his grandmother’s home in the Dunn area. He knocked at Grandma’s and “they” did not answer. At that time Shawn got back in the vehicle and drove the way of I20 to get to Big Spring to his mom’s house..That he did not come back to Ccity and that he arrived at his mom’s residence before 8am as his mom had not yet left for work{which supposedly she leaves at 8am}
~LE states that Shawn Adkins phone continued to ping in the exact spot{mom’s house in Big Spring} from 9:38am when it mysteriously picked back up from having last pinged at 6:56 in CCity.. From 9:38am until 2:40pm Shawn Adkins phone consistently pinged from Big Spring as well as a flurry of 11 phone calls during that same period of time. LE per the affidavit has Adkins in Big Spring until atleast 2:40pm on the 27th.
~Billie states that Shawn left Big Spring before 2pm and was home at 3:00 where he encountered Hailey for a brief 15mins before she left saying that she was going to dad’s for a little bit and then to a friends to spend the night..{obviously if LE have Adkins in Big Spring until atleast 2:40 per his cell phone pings..it would not even be possible for Shawn to have arrived home to see Hailey for 15mins..be given the msg to give to mom..and to witness her leaving Chestnut at 3:15pm of the 27th..NOT WITH HIM IN BIG SPRING AT 2:40PM ON THE 27TH}

~LE States that during voluntary interviews that Billie Dunn voluntarily told LE that the reason for the two withdrawals at 6:19/6:20pm on the 27th were for her to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry Co.
~Billie states that they went to the ATM near the hospital and made the two withdrawals for the simple fact that she was low on cash..and that the only place they went was to her mother’s home in north Snyder where they arrived at approx.6:30 to “see if she needed anything”and then left and went directly home..That they were back at 1804 Chestnut at 7:30 and went to bed at 9pm..**note**this has been a consistent flag for me almost from the beginning in that this window of time{after buying drugs in Scurry to bedtime}has ALWAYS BEEN CLEARLY GLOSSED OVER WITH ZERO DETAIL OR INFO TO BE PUT IN THAT WINDOW OF TIME..IT HAS REMAINED THE WINDOW OF TIME THAT SHE NEVER FILLED IN THE BLANKS..NOT EVEN JUST A LITTLE BIT..Got home 7:30 to boom in bed at 9pm..EVERYTIME!
~LE states that DD arrived home to mom’s at approx. 4pm on Monday the 27th..And all doors to the home were locked. DD banged on the door for 5mins and got no answer whatsoever..at that point DD entered the home thru a window at which time he saw Adkins in the Hallway with a “deer caught in the headlights” look. This was stated by Clint Dunn having been told by DD..Too which Billie confirmed that she was told this exact events as well by DD
~Billie states that DD arrived home between 4-5pm with a friend and after knoking for a few mins that he reached thru a broken glass{supposedly previously had benn broken by Hailey with a basketball}and DD unlocked the door and let himself and the friend into their home. They saw Shawn coming out of Billie’s room and they all said their “Hey what’s ups” and DD/friend went to DD’s room and Adkins went back to their room to watch TV..**note**noticeably absent is the important detail of what DD described as Adkins demeanor”deer caught in headlights” and instead was replaced with an exchange of pleasantries between 3 dudes..not good IMO
~LE states that Hailey never made it to either destination that she supposedly gave Adkins that she was en route to upon leaving 1804 Chestnut..Neither Clint’s house..nor MB’s house..
~Billies states and places in her Timeline that NS stated that Hailey had come over that afternoon{27th} but did not spend the night as well as Billie states and places in her Timeline a “valid” sighting from a woman who had shown Billie her receipt from Redbox dated the 27th at 8:36pm and stating at that time she had seen Hailey..an unknown boy..and MB..**note** when LE have already stated that Hailey never even made it to MB’s house..nor was there ever any proof that Hailey was planning to even go to MB’s on the 27th..MB denies seeing..speaking..nor even texting with Hailey on the 27th

Hi Pondering,

She did speak on camera - at length. As a mother I would not involve my child in a missing persons case - but, unfortunately, the deed's been done.

The one benefit I came away with is how much Hailey is loved and missed by this close friend.

I won't mention her name, as she is a minor. But it's on an MSM linky.

Mel

TY! I didn't even know she had..and was just responding to the post that made it sound like Hailey's best friend DID but this friend did not..that's what I took from it anyway. I'm with you, I would let her speak if needed or she felt inclined, but as you said as a mother I sure wouldn't allow her face to be shown..It's so sad for these girls as well..how will they get past this?...I sure hope someone offers therapy for them if needed.

Very interesting question too. Our uniform guy will be by tomorrow, I will ask him. The company I work for has about that same number of employees. We are also oilfield based and the company provides our work uniforms due to the fact that most oil companies require field workers to wear FRC clothing. Therefore it falls under OSHA regs for the company to provide them.

I will get an answer back on here tomorrow regarding stains and so forth.

Does he come daily or weekly? Do you wear the same pair again if they aren't too dirty? How many extra pairs do you have? Are your names stitched in them so only you wear them? Sorry, just so very curious.... :) TIA

No I did not report it, I really never thought anything of it after DH disputed my word ! Until today when BD confirmed that it had been broken !! Now I can go and get my down payment back on needing new glasses ! LOL But it really is not a laughing matter !

Your new name could be Eagle Eyes. :floorlaugh:

Interesting to note a few story changes from the one affidavit at a glance from things I've seen posted tonight that BD said today..I can't copy and paste these things..sure would be easier...

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/galleries/2011/jan/12/affidavit-search-dunns-phone/

(1) DD said Hailey was in the living room playing the video game...Billie said today that she was in DD's room...bottom of pg 2

(2) DD made entry through a window...Billie's said today through the door..page 4

(3) snipped~ Voluntary admission of Billie Dunn that the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County Tx. Dunn admitted that the illegal narcotics were for Adkins and herself.....Billie denies ALL of this...Page 7...It's ridiculous if LE was able to give this much detail..that she flat out deny it..IMO

That's not counting what we know of the changing story of SA's work OR his changing whereabouts/location of pings..

2) DD stuck his hand thru the window to open the door

COLORADO CITY — Billie Jean Dunn addressed media in front of her Colorado City home Monday afternoon to "clarify" the dateline leading up to and following her daughter's disappearance more than a month ago.

She addressed herself first to her 13-year-old daughter, saying that "not a minute" passes without her crying and praying for her return.

"Wherever you are Hailey, I love you and hundreds of people are looking for you," she said. "I just want to see your beautiful face. I desperately need you home."

more here

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/31/dunns-mom-questions-case/

Pete Kampler made some comments shortly after Billie's "press conference" yesterday. One of those comments stated something along the lines of once Hailey is found and brought home, arrest(s) would be made.

Does anyone have a link to this specific comment, please?

ETA: I see that someone has already posted the link ahead of my requesting the link. Thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop