TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand their confusion about dates and what not in the beginning...I am not sure they could possibly look back now a month later and recall exactly every movement or visit...in the beginning it was all fresh on their minds....now lots of stuff has happened.IMO
This case makes my head hurt as well as my heart.

Adios Machachos ! I hope HD is dancing this evening !!

Did yall notice that there are two doors on the front of the house.Just noticed that whenviewing the utube video. look at :51. One is wooden door with window it is the one with the orange bow and then to the right there is another door with a window and a stormdoor. The storm door appears to have the bottom window missing.
So which door was the one that DD reached into to open that day?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yd9UYXvMCY[/ame]

Could not get it brought over here: but you referenced to SA being put out because the freebies are not coming his way, only to BD and CD. I suspect he is getting his fair share !!! JMO
And also if Bd has been given a Van to drive , wonder where her car has gone ? WNTK

By who? Nothing is going to Shawn AFAIK. Her car wasn't worth fixing I don't think. JMO

maybe this statement from pk makes sense after all....

"Kampfer said Hailey's family may not be aware of everything being done in the case because law enforcement tries to keep ".

if anyone figures it out let me know please :D

I have not clue ,but I find myself getting upset because of everything I think it could mean.

1. trying to keep the family unsure and unaware of the timeline by making them unsure of the last sightings ,doubt the witnesses and not trust eachother.

Now this is the FBI texas rangers and the city manager. I am not doubting there abilities. But I do have to wonder if the Likely hood of an abduction verses a step father crime played into the path of the investigation and SA being a penis like fixture has just made it appear he is quilty when really he could be a freaked out guy who is scared of LE and he didnt take Hailey being missing seriously because he thought she was somewhere.

Unless they mean they need stuff farther back than the days before and after she was reported missing. Something like a past event or person.

Just a little visual breakdown of the days.

Friday December 24th. HD at CD Christmas Eve
Saturday December 25th HD at CD Christmas Day
Sunday December 26 HD at BD The day after Christmas.
Monday December 27 HD at BD
Tuesday December 28 HD reported missing

FYI

Here is a simple way to remember :

Haleigh Cummings went missing on Monday the 9th and Hailey Dunn went missing on Monday, the 27 = 9

MOO, I was on the fence w/ BD. Here as of late, I fell off.

My hopes are the reason she is still talking to SA could be, to keep the communication line open.. just in case he ( SA ) might reveal some useful info in regards to HD missing?

I would be so happy if I knew the convos were being taped (ala Scott & Amber) and BD was trying to bait him to say something.

But my heart is telling me it's not so....

Just my opinion.

Mel

and you KNOW that I'm not going to defend SA or BD for a minute..but this?! If something like that happened and I wouldn't doubt for a minute that it did..does LE know that she is making that known?..if she is... Either way, nobody should telling that info to anyone but LE..

I suppose you are right. You have been at this much longer than me. My first reaction was that people could finally bring the focus BACK to SA where it belongs, and we could find Hailey. BD has been successfully deflecting and making people follow up leads in the opposite direction and there are not that many resources available in this small town.

I suppose you are right. You have been at this much longer than me. My first reaction was that people could finally bring the focus BACK to SA where it belongs, and we could find Hailey. BD has been successfully deflecting and making people follow up leads in the opposite direction and there are not that many resources available in this small town.

LOL, I wish I could say that 'being at it longer' made a difference as far as what any of us know..Unfortunately, it's prolly just that I am much more cynical and jaded...;)

Well heck..I don't know what all I need to delete that I said..Even if someone didn't get paid, I can't imagine this being something that is ok with LE...what to delete?! :banghead:

LE took the mother's computer from her house.I started thinking about that box in thier room,why wouldn't he take that out of there,then I remembered his collections and other things like knives,etc.Maybe he wanted to take those things out of the house and forgot about the box.I'm wondering if he was gathering other things and why he locked the door.In those search warrants,I never read anything about weapons,masks or anything else,drugs,narcotics inside the home.We've wondered if he keeps his collections at his Mom's,but maybe he took the stuff to someone Monday or Tuesday to keep for him.If Le felt that box of stuff was part of a scenario,the knives in the videos and masks sure could be.I don't remember any of that stuff taken.

LE took the mother's computer from her house.I started thinking about that box in thier room,why wouldn't he take that out of there,then I remembered his collections and other things like knives,etc.Maybe he wanted to take those things out of the house and forgot about the box.I'm wondering if he was gathering other things and why he locked the door.In those search warrants,I never read anything about weapons,masks or anything else,drugs,narcotics inside the home.We've wondered if he keeps his collections at his Mom's,but maybe he took the stuff to someone Monday or Tuesday to keep for him.If Le felt that box of stuff was part of a scenario,the knives in the videos and masks sure could be.I don't remember any of that stuff taken.

That's a great question. Did SA keep all his horror stuff at his mom's house? Did he move the stuff on Monday, and just forgot about the printed material?

I would hope LE knows this but isn't telling. There's a reason he's the main POI, and this could be another piece to add to this mess of a puzzle.

MOO

Mel

That's a great question. Did SA keep all his horror stuff at his mom's house? Did he move the stuff on Monday, and just forgot about the printed material?

I would hope LE knows this but isn't telling. There's a reason he's the main POI, and this could be another piece to add to this mess of a puzzle.

MOO

Mel

Yep and if he didn't have all his stuff at Mom's or Grandma's and someone else was given the things,it would make him look even more guilty,because she hadn't been reported missing yet.

Shoot,I tried to remember what all I did two days ago,who I saw and talked to and had to stop and think what I did yesterday. :) Unless you work and your day is ordered from 9 to 5 or whatever,it's harder to keep track of things.Days kind of roll into one another and with her having a baby,even more so. Nite everyone,I pray tomorrow is the day Hailey comes home.

Someone help me, when were the calls to 911 about Shawn threatening Billie and Hailey made?

When did he move in with them?

And what is the quote from Billie about they have been together for 2.5 years, some rough times, last year was good, and last six months have been awesome?

Sure this is old news but I am reading through the myspace stream for his ex girlfriend, who is actively posting about how obsessed she is with him and how she knows he is innocent. But trying to line up some timelines with the drama that ensued and when he moved in.

The awesome six month period seems to be when Shawn called it off with girl. Although according to her he wanted her back and she was with someone else by then.

If BD does not know some of these details this girl may not be helping Shawn's case as much as she is intending to.

Shoot,I tried to remember what all I did two days ago,who I saw and talked to and had to stop and think what I did yesterday. :) Unless you work and your day is ordered from 9 to 5 or whatever,it's harder to keep track of things.Days kind of roll into one another and with her having a baby,even more so. Nite everyone,I pray tomorrow is the day Hailey comes home.

Seriously! I almost posted earlier tonight that I wish someone could spend a few minutes in my head. They would understand how easy it is to get something like that confused for some of us. My brain is full of scattered thoughts combined with the memory of an ant...:crazy:..

Night Pondering :) Thanks for playing "who's on first" with me tonight. And here I thought the Casey case was hard to follow!

shewwww.....

mel

Speaking of Casey and hard to follow..have you read the Laura Buchanan docs that just came out? I spent some time over there tonight...What a hot mess!

OK so I see a lot of people are still very much discussing the day mix-ups. I see a lot of confusion so let me help try clear that up a little bit. This is what I get out of everything all statements. Clint did NOT mess anything up. Naomi simply mixed her days up but other than everything else makes sense.

SEE HERE:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Clint Dunn was NOT home on Monday, December 27, 2010 he worked that day. Naomi was sick and on the couch with the baby. She NEVER saw Hailey at all on Monday, December 27th 2010. On Tuesday December 28th Clint Dunn took off work that day because had thrown his back out. Naomi and him lazed around all day on Tuesday. DD went to Clint Dunn's later that day to find out if Hailey had ever came there the day before upon orders from his mother Billie Dunn.

Naomi messed her days up TWICE in the interview that was taken place last night on the Blog Talk Radio website.

(BBM)

So after we had told DD that she hadn’t been there -I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning

She is talking about MONDAY here which is the SCREW UP. She thought that Hailey had come over Monday morning and told DD that Hailey was there on MONDAY that morning but realized that she was WRONG. She then goes on to say:

(BBM again)

but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday.

She meant to say SUNDAY that Hailey was there ON SUNDAY morning hence her comment about "I remembered it was the morning before." A few minutes after that Naomi confirms that Hailey NEVER came on MONDAY.

(BBM)

(RE: Okay. And so Hailey did or did not come to your house that day?)

NS: No, she never came over Monday.

Another thing that threw people off was that Naomi mixed up her days twice in the interview saying that Hailey stayed the night on SUNDAY. Again this was a mix up. She meant to say that Hailey stayed on SATURDAY. This was when she was asked about the earring thing.

(BBM)

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday.

So Naomi not only made a mistake thinking Hailey had come over Monday while she was sick on the couch with the baby, she mixed it up with a day Hailey did not come over in the morning because she woke up there.

Sorry Hatcher freaks you out ! I assure you I have never touched a hatchet !
But I have hatched many a game bird ! Quail and such ! For wildlife preserves !

I APOLOGIZE! YOU HATCH THEM FOR FOOD ALSO? I HOPE? Cause people gotta eat n all... my mind went "out there"! sorry!

I APOLOGIZE! YOU HATCH THEM FOR FOOD ALSO? I HOPE? Cause people gotta eat n all... my mind went "out there"! sorry!
Mainly for release back into the wildlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme