TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again tonight it was said on Nancy's show that Hailey had on sneakers even tho Mom has said more then once she was wearing flip-flops..So, which is it? Mom wasn't home so I assume her sneakers are in the house & that's how she knows..It's very imp this MAJOR mixup is clarified..IOW! Billie needs to speak up to Nancy when she hears info that's not correct even if she may be intimidated at that moment or Nancy is talking over her.

eta..I'm sure it's difficult & I'm in no way pointing a 'bad' finger at mom just to be clear.

I think the local Le screwed up at first. Big Time. I think when the FBI and the Rangers came in, they got things on track. The sad thing is because the local LE messed up SO bad, now everyone is going to think the whole case is messed up. I don't believe that for one minute. We all know how these cases go, crap we are here all the time. It usually is someone in the family or close to the family. How is this one any different really? I just don't believe in any cover up or conspiracy...........not a bit do I believe it.

These coulda-shoulda-woulda posts? Do you think these parents of missing/murdered children need this? Really...

Do you think these parents thought for ONE MINUTE that something would happen to their children? Please... have some mercy and give people a break. And let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Come on... we've all made mistakes, including ones with our children.

Sorry for the rant but it has really ticked me off. Really.

I am just now getting to watch NG. Ive read the posts about the show from earlier this evening. I'm struck with the feeling that BO didn't fail that polygraph; Im thinking it all might be a ploy of some type. SA failed, they take BO in, she was there a long time, and then its announced she will be on NG. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Guess Ill have to wait and see if I'm right on this one if they ever come out with it. . . .

I take my daughters word over the word of an adult I've only just met. EVERY TIME. She's had me come get her from a girls house once because she felt uncomfortable around her friends father who she suspected had been drinking. She's also had me come get her another time at 1 am because a girls brother was smoking pot in the garage (and I KNEW those parents - they were home and they KNEW he was doing it) Meeting another parent and/or seeing their home means NOTHING IMO. You can email, talk to them on the phone, and everything can seem just fine .... but things often aren't as they appear.

You brought up a very good point, and that is know and trust your child. Great job, parent!

I mean come on they are even saying that the brother failed one! He was legit at a friends house the night before and was not even around when Hailey went missing. This is just nuts!!

It might be BO brother. But I'm not sure.

Maybe the mystery man WAS the neighbor who says he saw Hailey talking on the phone?

I think that is a possibility too. How many neighbors can tell you what the little girl next door does "all the time". Do they stay outside all the time and watch her? Not accusing, just saying....

One more thing - just throwing this out there to try and put some pieces together...

On NG the other night - didn't the dad state that Hailey had stayed at his house both Christmas night and the night after Christmas? Then SA stated that Hailey was stopping at her dad's house and then to MB for a sleepover.
That would mean that Hailey wouldn't have slept in her bed (in her own home) for 3 nights in a row.

Call me crazy - but that seems like a lot of nights (in a row) - sleeping away from home. (Was she having any problems sleeping at the home - for any reasons?) Was she afraid of something/someone at home and didn't want to sleep there - since her mom worked late?

JMO

Okay... I'm just throwing this out there and I dunno if anyone has considered this but: Does anyone think it's possible that Hailey and some other teens experimented with drugs, who knows what kind, drug "X", and maybe she died and the teens left her and are lying, the ones who failed lie detector tests? Or... are you not smelling what I'm stepping in?

It's okay... that's what's good about WS. Lots of theories, thoughts, opinions. :D

~rs&bbm~

I've been known to do this in the past too LOL. Not with parents that I have known since my kids were in first grade, but with NEW people around my children. I find their FB if they have one, court records, anything that might be out there. Call me paranoid, WS made me that way!

Me too! I have a few children - ages 10 to mid 20s - until they are adults, they don't go anywhere I haven't "cleared." LOL They don't always like it but, too bad. I tell them "God gave me the most important job to do and I fully intend to do it." I don't have anyone else to help as I have lost most of my family and live out in the country a bit. I so admire Hailey's mom and dad for living in close proximity to each other!

Does anyone know if Hailey had SAID she slept at MB's before??

I think that is a possibility too. How many neighbors can tell you what the little girl next door does "all the time". Do they stay outside all the time and watch her? Not accusing, just saying....

Old ones without cable can! My own mother is the most NOSEY person I know! She knows the commings and goings of every neighbor she can see from her HUGE picture window. Actually quite a few of the seniors in her neighborhood are the same way. I know cause I hear them gossiping when at her house and they get together to play cards!

Even when I was a kid, ( small town) I could do something naughty 3 blocks away and by the time I got home my mom knew all about it!

I am just now getting to watch NG. Ive read the posts about the show from earlier this evening. I'm struck with the feeling that BO didn't fail that polygraph; Im thinking it all might be a ploy of some type. SA failed, they take BO in, she was there a long time, and then its announced she will be on NG. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Guess Ill have to wait and see if I'm right on this one if they ever come out with it. . . .

It very well could be. They do use tactics. They can lie all they want. But to do that right before her test is Out Right Cruel. Her whole world came crashing down upon her. I feel for her.

I take my daughters word over the word of an adult I've only just met. EVERY TIME. She's had me come get her from a girls house once because she felt uncomfortable around her friends father who she suspected had been drinking. She's also had me come get her another time at 1 am because a girls brother was smoking pot in the garage (and I KNEW those parents - they were home and they KNEW he was doing it) Meeting another parent and/or seeing their home means NOTHING IMO. You can email, talk to them on the phone, and everything can seem just fine .... but things often aren't as they appear.
Soooo true. I knew all my son's friends' parents, and they knew me. But that did not stop one idiot of a father from letting my son, his son and another friend go to Beale Street to a BAR to hear his band play and then let the kids (they were 16!) drive home alone at 2:00 a.m. The only reason we knew of this is that I called to make sure my son was in by curfew. The mother hemmed and hawed and finally admitted where the boys were. I contacted the other parents, and we met the boys in the parking lot. Un-freakin-believable!

One more thing - just throwing this out there to try and put some pieces together...

On NG the other night - didn't the dad state that Hailey had stayed at his house both Christmas night and the night after Christmas? Then SA stated that Hailey was stopping at her dad's house and then to MB for a sleepover.
That would mean that Hailey wouldn't have slept in her bed (in her own home) for 3 nights in a row.

Call me crazy - but that seems like a lot of nights (in a row) - sleeping away from home. (Was she having any problems sleeping at the home - for any reasons?) Was she afraid of something/someone at home and didn't want to sleep there - since her mom worked late?

JMO

hmm I am not sure if its odd or not...My daughter just got off of winter break and from December 16-Jan 1 her best friend stayed here all but christmas eve, and there were days in a row her mom didnt call..Let me add though she lives about 2 blocks away on the same street and she and my daughter have been friend since they were 5 both are 12 now. i am not sure how others see this but it made me sad that 1 the child didn't want to go home and 2 no one cared enough to call or come check on her..as i said she has been around since she was 5 and I love her as she is my own so maybe it depend on the circumstances and relationships?

I think the local Le screwed up at first. Big Time. I think when the FBI and the Rangers came in, they got things on track. The sad thing is because the local LE messed up SO bad, now everyone is going to think the whole case is messed up. I don't believe that for one minute. We all know how these cases go, crap we are here all the time. It usually is someone in the family or close to the family. How is this one any different really? I just don't believe in any cover up or conspiracy...........not a bit do I believe it.

No, no, no... I don't believe in a coverup/consipracy. I do think LE screwed up at first, but I have issue at yelling and screaming at them, as I grew up in a small town and my parents were in leadership roles in the community. Growing up, they were ill equipped for such an event, and it prolly just shocked them and took them by storm. Hence the "ohhh.. she prolly ran way and will just come home" no matter how much Billie said NO!!! And... that's because the locals knew that Billie wasn't home much and were prolly reading into things. It's small town mentality, folks, and I've lived it. Kudos for Billie and Clint for calling others when they weren't getting anywhere!!

Oh... and MOO.

I get what you're saying completely, but having been born and raised in a very small town myself, I would have to say quite a few neighbors can tell you everything there is to know about their neighbors' habits and comings and goings. In a small town you can't really be anonymous or have much privacy.

JMO

IMO she had two homes, right across from one another. A very involved father and a hard working mother.

It very well could be. They do use tactics. They can lie all they want. But to do that right before her test is Out Right Cruel. Her whole world came crashing down upon her. I feel for her.

Maybe they did that to see if she had any information regarding SA that she had been withholding up until then. :waitasec:

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member