TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members of the elite Texas Equusearch recovery team tell bigcountryhomepage.com they're aware of and watching the case involving missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.
TES members tell us they've been following Dunn's case but have not been contacted by law enforcement.

more here

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328916

Ohh... I wasn't aware that TES would come only if LE asked them too. STELLAR. Wow... how honestly professional his group is. :)

Ok I posted a few threads back but had to be verified before I could post again. I am back. I have been keeping up and lurking!

I went to school w/ SA in Snyder. Middle school we had the same friends (not always the best crowd) and in high school we had some of the same friends, but not always. He has ALWAYS been quiet. Polite. Nice. Has always had that blank stare on his face. Never have known him to be mean or destructive. Always like rock/heavy metal. Wore mostly black in hs. All around pretty nice guy. Not saying that nice guys don't change! I want to point my finger so bad I can't stand it, but it is only speculation.

My questions are: If SA had a blow up/fired from said job on Monday, what did he do all day Tuesday? Did he go back to his job? Did he go to his mom's to hide from BD so she wouldn't find out he got fired? Why did it take over a week to tell her he lost his job? If he didn't tell her and he didn't go back to his job, he is hiding something. If you work in the oil field (which MOST people in that area do), then you know every back road there ever was!
He lived in Dunn and went to school in Snyder. Dunn is nothing but county roads. We drove them many times. We knew every back road between Snyder, Dunn, C-City & Big Spring!

This all in MOO!

Members of the elite Texas Equusearch recovery team tell bigcountryhomepage.com they're aware of and watching the case involving missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.
TES members tell us they've been following Dunn's case but have not been contacted by law enforcement.

more here

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328916

Just my two cents, but I don't think it was Billie's intention to bash LE. They are out in full force..... while all of us may wish that things had picked up quicker - well they didn't, and nothing can change that. Billie has absolutely nothing to gain by talking trash about LE. She is frustrated, sad, and scared. Just as any of the rest of us would be if we were in her situation.

What I took away from the show is that she has lost all faith in the polygraphs. Who wouldn't if so many people have failed, herself included. And what is going on about testing someone repeatedly until they pass one? She said herself that she didn't know what to think. She said to Clint that she didn't think he should take one..... if he is not a suspect, and is just doing it voluntarily to confirm to LE that he has nothing to hide (just as Billie did), then what would happen if he failed? Would LE start looking more closely at him? Or would he be given multiple tests until he passed? I have no idea what is going on with the polygraphs - but I do know before all of this came out, I would have put quite a bit of faith in them.

As far as the show went, Billie's intention, as always, was to get the word out about Hailey. She did not control the direction of the show, and all that she can do is answer whatever is asked of her honestly, as she has been doing. I hate that so many of you seem to think that she is hiding something. She has been candid and forthcoming about everything.

I am not bashing LE. I have said repeatedly that I truely believe everyone involved in this investigation wants Hailey home safe.... but my greatest fear is that they don't have much to go on, and that this is not going to be resolved anytime soon. I really hope that I am wrong, and they have a whole lot more than they have let on.

Everyone please continue to pray for Hailey's safe return and for her family to have at least some form of peace.

czgtz - PLEASE the next time you talk to Billie, tell her to call Tim Miller. I know that article says that LE has not contacted them - BUT the parents can request they come.

FWIW I do believe her. I feel for her terribly. One question I do have is why this mom (of MB) came out and said that Hailey has never slept at their house. Do you know - has Billie ever mentioned this MB and that she's Hailey's BFF and they are sleeping over? That has me puzzled. It could be that Billie doesn't know MB but trusts Hailey - or that Hailey has been "sneaking" and using MB as an alibi - KWIM?

I wish someone would tell the Dunn's to call TES because I doubt LE will.

TES will not get involved without an invitation from LE.

I do believe KlaasKids might come at the request of the family alone.

She was outside everyday talking on the phone... mom was at work... was she hiding?

Being outside on the phone around here may not mean anything. If I get a call on my cell I often have to step outside to get good enough reception so it will stop cutting out. It would depend on the phone & service. My grandparents & parents live 10 miles from here and both have metal roofs and I get no service in their houses.

Ohh... I wasn't aware that TES would come only if LE asked them too. STELLAR. Wow... how honestly professional his group is. :)
Not only LE, the family can request their services too, but it must be one of the two.

Look guys. Posts complaining about discussions on the thread will only cause you problems in the long run.

WS has an area for families to get updates without having to read member's speculations. For Hailey, that thread is here ---->[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123832"]TX TX - Hailey Darlene Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27-Dec-2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

TES will not get involved without an invitation from LE.

I do believe KlaasKids might come at the request of the family alone.
Wait a minute kimmy - didn't Cindy and George ask Tim to come? IIRC it went back and forth - CA wanted him to come but then wouldn't because he said he wasn't looking for a LIVE Caylee.

Also, didn't TM go help the Cummings on RC's request?

I think LE (most of them) welcome him with open arms - I remember Orange county did.
But I always thought I heard he will come with the parents request.

Also, didn't he go to Aruba for Beth? Certainly Aruba authorities didn't ask him.

Just my two cents, but I don't think it was Billie's intention to bash LE. They are out in full force..... while all of us may wish that things had picked up quicker - well they didn't, and nothing can change that. Billie has absolutely nothing to gain by talking trash about LE. She is frustrated, sad, and scared. Just as any of the rest of us would be if we were in her situation.

What I took away from the show is that she has lost all faith in the polygraphs, and maybe by default, some of what LE has told her. Who wouldn't if so many people have failed, herself included. And what is going on about testing someone repeatedly until they pass one? She said herself that she didn't know what to think. She said to Clint that she didn't think he should take one..... if he is not a suspect, and is just doing it voluntarily to confirm to LE that he has nothing to hide (just as Billie did), then what would happen if he failed? Would LE start looking more closely at him? Or would he be given multiple tests until he passed? I have no idea what is going on with the polygraphs - but I do know before all of this came out, I would have put quite a bit of faith in them.

As far as the show went, Billie's intention, as always, was to get the word out about Hailey. She did not control the direction of the show, and all that she can do is answer whatever is asked of her honestly, as she has been doing. I hate that so many of you seem to think that she is hiding something. She has been candid and forthcoming about everything.

I am not bashing LE. I have said repeatedly that I truely believe everyone involved in this investigation wants Hailey home safe.... but my greatest fear is that they don't have much to go on, and that this is not going to be resolved anytime soon. I really hope that I am wrong, and they have a whole lot more than they have let on.

Everyone please continue to pray for Hailey's safe return and for her family to have at least some form of peace.

Yes... I took that from Billie too. I didn't take that she was angry with LE, just frustrated (as I would be too). I did take that she wasn't concerned with Clint in the least, that she is desperate. I'm a mom: I can apppreciate that desperation. I am hoping for Hailey's safe return as well, and please know that on WS we only want to find the missing and try to do that in the most protective/soft way as possible. Please tell her she will be in my thoughts. You are a great friend. :)

Surly NG is aware of TES???? That's a rhetorical question btw, I've heard her talk about them before. So.... why would she not bring it up to Mom? Why not help Mom? Give her some information, tell her who she can call for another resource???????????

Wait a minute kimmy - didn't Cindy and George ask Tim to come? IIRC it went back and forth - CA wanted him to come but then wouldn't because he said he wasn't looking for a LIVE Caylee.

Also, didn't TM go help the Cummings on RC's request?

I think LE (most of them) welcome him with open arms - I remember Orange county did.
But I always thought I heard he will come with the parents request.

Also, didn't he go to Aruba for Beth? Certainly Aruba authorities didn't ask him.

Yes, yes and yes

Ok I posted a few threads back but had to be verified before I could post again. I am back. I have been keeping up and lurking!

I went to school w/ SA in Snyder. Middle school we had the same friends (not always the best crowd) and in high school we had some of the same friends, but not always. He has ALWAYS been quiet. Polite. Nice. Has always had that blank stare on his face. Never have known him to be mean or destructive. Always like rock/heavy metal. Wore mostly black in hs. All around pretty nice guy. Not saying that nice guys don't change! I want to point my finger so bad I can't stand it, but it is only speculation.

My questions are: If SA had a blow up/fired from said job on Monday, what did he do all day Tuesday? Did he go back to his job? Did he go to his mom's to hide from BD so she wouldn't find out he got fired? Why did it take over a week to tell her he lost his job? If he didn't tell her and he didn't go back to his job, he is hiding something. If you work in the oil field (which MOST people in that area do), then you know every back road there ever was!
He lived in Dunn and went to school in Snyder. Dunn is nothing but county roads. We drove them many times. We knew every back road between Snyder, Dunn, C-City & Big Spring!

This all in MOO!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

I have a question for you: Was SA in the military ever?

Secondly: There's a town named Dunn and a last name Dunn? LOL

Not only LE, the family can request their services too, but it must be one of the two.

:waitasec: Their policy must have changed then. They would not respond to the family's request to search for the Wix girls because they didn't have LE's blessing. KlaasKids did respond. That was about 4 years ago, IIRC.

(I do appreciate both organizations, BTW!)

Surly NG is aware of TES???? That's a rhetorical question btw, I've heard her talk about them before. So.... why would she not bring it up to Mom? Why not help Mom? Give her some information, tell her who she can call for another resource???????????

IIRC, Tim and NG aren't big fans of each other. And, IIRC, Mark Klaas isn't a fan of Tim Miller, either. Lot's of bad blood over the Haleigh Cummings case....

I'm hoping that off camera tonight NG did, indeed, tell BO and CD to call TM. She can probably get them directly to him.

Hailey needs to be found! That's the objective here. It just seems to get a little cloudy with rumor, innuendo, and "investigation dust" that starts floating around - KWIM?

:waitasec: Their policy must have changed then. They would not respond to the family's request to search for the Wix girls because they didn't have LE's blessing. KlaasKids did respond. That was about 4 years ago, IIRC.

(I do appreciate both organizations, BTW!)

I do think Tim will respond to a parents request but needs the ok from LE...

Uhhh..... were you around during Caylee's disappearance?

But honestly, I just assumed that TES being in Texas and all that would be one of the first places/people approached. I'm guessing that Billie and Clint knew of the Texas Rangers (and not me so much until I heard the helicopter remark and remember no... not baseball... WALKER Texas Ranger) than TES, as he's less public.

Shows assuming, ay? lol

I do think Tim will respond to a parents request but needs the ok from LE...

Thanks! That's a better way of saying they need LE's blessings. :highfive: That's what I meant to say the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne