TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh that's right too, I think it was one of the news stations that messed up, they had a story about the other woman but had photo's of Heidi showing or something, it caused a lot of confusion. I remember comments on the news story on FB.
Yes, that’s exactly what Heidi’s friend being interviewed was stating, that the two cases were being confused in the media.

I know this mugshot has been posted but IIRC, someone had asked where or when, so just getting that here on the thread as well as a link for the image.

Bryce Newberry on Twitter
NEW: @Austin_Police release new mugshot of Magen Fieramusca from when she was booked into the Travis County Jail on Dec. 20. She’s charged with kidnapping and tampering with a corpse in connection to Heidi Broussard’s disappearance and death.
ENr6YphUYAEP1HQ.jpg

9:44 AM - 7 Jan 2020 from Austin, TX

woman driver...

Another resident of the apartment complex told investigators that she saw a woman driving a car with the same description as Fieramusca's vehicle.
That resident identified Fieramusca as the driver of the vehicle she saw speed away

They tracked her social media movements and internet searches on her phone which included "Amber alert issued Austin," and "bodies found in Austin." Some form of "Heidi Broussard" was searched at least 162 times from a device linked to Fieramusca's email account, according to the affidavit.

Heidi Broussard: Friend tried to pass off slain mother's baby as her own, prosecutors say - CNN

Hey CNN, we have read the affidavits, have you? We know this is incorrect info and this isn't getting legs as to what the affidavit said. Unless you are trying to spin something that is not in the release of the 9 pages.

"The resident said she saw a woman with a small infant get into the back seat of the vehicle before it sped away. The woman in the back seat of the car wouldn't have had time to put the baby in a car seat, the resident told investigators, according to the affidavit.
That resident identified Fieramusca as the driver of the vehicle she saw speed away."

Yes, that’s exactly what Heidi’s friend being interviewed was stating, that the two cases were being confused in the media.

Yep! So although they used some of these searches as a reason to get the warrant, some could be explained away if she was just a concerned friend. Shane calls her on the 12th, she does a search for Amber alert.... one news station reports a body found, she does a search for body found in Austin, and even a searches for HB after the 12th could be explained away if she was just a friend.

What she can't explain away is that she had Heidi's body in the trunk of her car and she renamed Margo to Luna and claimed she was her own.

Thank you @PommyMommy.

The photos at the link are brilliant -- close up and clear.

Good visual of infant Margo (shielded by officers) loaded in the EMS van corroborating EMS statement they were contacted by CPS. CPS did not collect the infant from the residence, EMS did and took her to hospital.

O/T -Breaking news, Fotis Dulos arrested for the murder of his wife JD!!

I'm still thinking about HBs purse in her car. Conjecture at best, but didn't she have books from the book fair to carry in? The baby in her car seat, right? So to me it's not super strange that HB with her hands full would have left the purse with the intention of making another trip to the parking lot to grab purse and lock car. IF MF had her on the phone till the last minute and knew just when to pull up -- but it drives me crazy that she pulled it off! Was her plan really fool-proof or did she just get lucky?

Hey CNN, we have read the affidavits, have you? We know this is incorrect info and this isn't getting legs as to what the affidavit said. Unless you are trying to spin something that is not in the release of the 9 pages.

"The resident said she saw a woman with a small infant get into the back seat of the vehicle before it sped away. The woman in the back seat of the car wouldn't have had time to put the baby in a car seat, the resident told investigators, according to the affidavit.
That resident identified Fieramusca as the driver of the vehicle she saw speed away."
I'm confused by your comment. What part do you feel CNN is 'trying to spin'?

Been trying to catch up and one interesting thing in the affadavit is Item # 63 at very bottom where it says the body was found in a black duffel bag in the trunk.

IMO this tells me that whoever killed her may have done the killing right in her apartment and dragged the body down to the car in the black duffel bag.

Large duffel bags are fairly common and could easily fit a body. Bags like the Christmas trees bags even or a large equipment bag like is used to carry sporting equipment like baseball bats, skiis, etc.

Magen Fieramusca Affadavit.pdf
Heidi was seen entering MF's car voluntarily, unless, they parked up and both returned to Heidi's apt? But there is zero evidence of either a struggle or eye witness testimony to suggest that is what happened.

I'm confused by your comment. What part do you feel CNN is 'trying to spin'?

I don't know if they are trying to "spin" anything, but they obviously can't read, because what they have in that article about MF driving is incorrect according to the affidavit.

#27 in the affidavit describes what the witness saw.

Heidi was seen entering MF's car voluntarily, unless, they parked up and both returned to Heidi's apt? But there is zero evidence of either a struggle or eye witness testimony to suggest that is what happened.

Yeah, I should have read more closely the earlier things in the affadavit Like #27 which pretty much tells us HB was with her baby and got into the back seat if I am reading it right.

I am going to delete my original post because it really cannot have gone like I first thought. Sorry about that.

I appreciate your thoughts on this. I'm not sure what drugs she could have used to instantaneously incapacitate Heidi enough to drive away without any fight from Heidi. I'm not sure, but some drugs might not show up in a tox report. Ether?

How about this scary drug called Devil's Breath?
Scopolamine can be administered through aerosols, cigarettes, gum, or in powder form. Typically, travelers are approached by someone asking for directions; the drug is concealed in a piece of paper and is blown into the victim's face. Is Scopolamine the world's scariest drug?

Female 'Devil's Breath' criminals are blowing drug powder in victim's faces | Daily Mail Online
YIKES. Have never heard of this.

Just thinking out loud here....and a confession is that my thoughts are really disjointed.

On multiple occasions when my children were babies and nursing, I would find myself having to pull over (yes...often in parking lots) and nurse the baby or else run the risk of listening to the heartbreaking wailing until I got to my destination. Many times, I opted to nurse in the passenger seat as it allowed me more room to get comfortable and nurse without the steering wheel in the way (as opposed to me sitting in the drivers seat with the seat pushed back.) My newborns were always on the rear passenger side of the car so it was easy for me to jump back in and sit on the front passenger seat.

Could MF have gotten out from the passenger side (and pretended that she had put her baby on the front passenger seat), greeted Heidi quickly and jumped back in to pretend she was 'nursing' her newborn under a cover so Heidi wouldn't see there was no baby? Maybe she had one of those realistic looking dolls that look eerily like a newborn baby?

If she put the child locks on and slid over to the drivers side, while Heidi was settling in the backseat with Margo....Heidi may not have realized what was happening until the car started to move. Even then, MF may have said she was just going to park.

I think that Heidi believed that MF's 'baby' was in the car and that the car wasn't going anywhere but maaaaybe to a parking space that was right there. No way do I buy that a mom like Heidi would go anywhere voluntarily in a moving car without her newborn baby safely buckled in a carseat. Even in the case of an emergency.

Which brings me to my next thought....maybe MF pretended that her 'baby' had stopped breathing and that she had to rush to the hospital?

That's all I've got....

JMO

Coincidentally, when I first heard that HB's vehicle allegedly seen with the driver's seat way back, I had that same thought about HB breastfeeding and moved her seat.

MF was a very large woman and I think it would be difficult for her to slide over. From the specs for 2015 Nissan Versa - it appears that on both the automatic or 5 speed, the gear shifts are on the council.

Last edited:
I don't know if they are trying to "spin" anything, but they obviously can't read, because what they have in that article about MF driving is incorrect according to the affidavit.

@missy1974 do you recall the drive time between the school & apartment?

Yeah, I should have read more closely the earlier things in the affadavit Like #27 which pretty much tells us HB was with her baby and got into the back seat if I am reading it right.

I am going to delete my original post because it really cannot have gone like I first thought. Sorry about that.

yea and the front seat passenger that opened rear door for HB got back in and the car immediately drove away. Does sound like a third person, how could someone as large as MF get over to the driver seat so fast. Jmo

Well the actual Fact is that absolutely no witness, nor the video camera from the one person at the complex has said or shown there was another person in the driver's seat. This thought process is just an assumption triggered by the comment initially MF was at the passenger seat side. LE also have not given any indication of there being another person involved. (MOO)

Arrest warrant confirms MF vehicle as 2015 Nissan Versa.

2015 Nissan Versa -- trunk is huge but rear seatbacks don't fold:

Space-efficiency and ride comfort are what the Versa Sedan and Versa Note do provide in abundance. Either of these models are very spacious considering the exterior size, but we wouldn't try to make four taller adults try to travel together here. The seats are short and flat and not all that comfortable (although there's a new base seat fabric this year), and in back it's surprising that in base Versa Sedans the rear seatbacks don't fold—not even as a single piece. The trunk is huge, though. Hatchbacks do better with versatility, of course, and they have a new Divide-N-Hide feature that lets you hide items in back while keeping a flat cargo floor. The soft suspension manages to soak up road imperfections without losing its composure—an impressive feat in this class. Few clunks or thunks make their way into the cabin; and with more sound deadening and better aerodynamics, it's reasonably quiet as long as you're not pressing the powertrain. bbm

2015 Nissan Versa Review, Ratings, Specs, Prices, and Photos

From #27 in Affidavit, if I am reading it right, it sounds like the witness saw MF get out of the "front passenger seat", and HB get in the back seat with the baby and the car drove off.

So if I have that right, then who was the 3rd person driving?
Do we know yet or is that up in the air still?

yea and the front seat passenger that opened rear door for HB got back in and the car immediately drove away. Does sound like a third person, how could someone as large as MF get over to the driver seat so fast. Jmo
um easily she would just walk around to the driver side once she knew Heidi and baby were settled in the back seat with door closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm