TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
very high up in the air, sadly acc to affid.
CNN have a different version, but they didn't cite affid precisely, it is possible they interviewed a witness? Not sure how invested CNN would be in a case like this, was quite surprised to see them cover the story, albeit in contradiction of affid..

Thanks. I think we are starting to realize why LE has not filed official murder charges yet. MF may not be answering any more questions and so LE must have a lot of more work to do to figure out if anyone else was involved and who actually did the act of killing.

I don't think so - she was a bigger girl and it looks like an uncomfortable slide even for a shorter girl like HB. The foot areas are wells, and you have to duck and hoist over the shifter and console if you were taller. And based on the witness - it sounds like the car took off right after the doors closed IMO
Thank you.
Could she have opened passenger door for Heidi, no, sorry thinking muddled now trying to figure out possibilities, unlikely scenario practically
Automatic door opening and closing in that model or not?
Heidi get's in and settles herself and looks around while MF walks around to driver's side, gets in and closes doors using fob? No?

I recall the inquiry for home surveillance was for a black SUV, and one neighbor offered info about MF using their garden to get her car to the concealed area.

Since LE already had MF and the house under surveillance and knew the car was concealed from the street (drone/helicopter), it rings true to me they did not need info on the Nissan. MOO

That was it, thank you. So it was a regular occurrence MF parking there, that's good.

so if HB is on cam walking to her car @8:12, by time she secured M and pulled out of the school & made it back to her apt., it might be close to 9? Tysm you’re the best!
The bookfair happened too, remember. Also SC spoke with her at 8.30am, not sure where she was when that call took place, they discussed the books she had purchased and their cost far as I recall

Oh, and since I did that post on fake silicone baby bumps yesterday, I must say that in doing that research I found another name for them.... moonbumps. Moon in Italian/Romanian/Spanish is = Luna!

And I had come across a website saying such with that Luna/Moon name for silicone fake bellies. *shivers* as to this gal.

Fake Pregnant Belly | Moonbump

!!! I didn't make the connection to moon bumps but, damn, you're right. That has to be the source of the name.

so if HB is on cam walking to her car @8:12, by time she secured M and pulled out of the school & made it back to her apt., it might be close to 9? Tysm you’re the best!
I think maybe home by 8:35/8:40 after convo with SC, upstairs with car seat, baby and books. Back down with baby, keys and phone to get her mail from the office and collect her purse, making sense of her emerging from between buildings 7 &8 (office behind her) as per the affidavit, to be surprised by her "friend" shortly after 9:05.

I think maybe home by 8:35/8:40 after convo with SC, upstairs with car seat, baby and books. Back down with baby, keys and phone to get her mail from the office and collect her purse, making sense of her emerging from between buildings 7 &8 (office behind her) as per the affidavit, to be surprised by her "friend" shortly after 9:05.
Wow!
I had assumed up until now they had met by arrangement?
If what you suggest is accurate, it looks like a seriously contrived #STALK.
She could predict the split timing of every single movement, which is probably what she did when visiting as birth partner and staying overnight.
I wonder if she really ever wanted a baby at all..
Was it about malice and jealousy rather than the craving for a child?

If what you suggest is accurate, it looks like a seriously contrived #STALK.

That's my hunch. Also, MF would have to have left extremely early that morning to be in Austin by 9:05. If she left Houston at 6ish, that would give her enough cushion for surviving the outbound westbound Houston traffic (although it's not as bad that way) and the inbound, westbound traffic into Austin to get there by 9:05. That would be totally unnecessary if you just had a pre-planned lunch with a friend - you'd skip rush hour for sure and just leave at 9. HB had all day while her son was at school - why meet IMMEDIATELY after she gets home from the school? She (MF) had a small window of opportunity if SC was typically home early afternoon. Getting up at the crack of cranky to just have tacos with a friend 2.5 hours from home seems odd to me, recent "birth" aside. But so does kidnapping and murder.

I've read that also from other people. Not from HB. But, that term could be a way to placate MF and she was probably on the list of people to notify re birth. She may have traveled to Austin for the birth, but that doesn't mean she was invited. We've seen remarks involving HB's mother and SC's father as far as her behaviour at the hospital. Maybe all HB's friends thought they were her best friend. HB seemed to be a very outgoing person who liked everyone and embraced all her friends in her circle. She made everyone feel important. I keep going back to MF being so insanely jealous of HB that her feelings morphed to hatred. How does anyone explain evil?
on HB's facebook there are two mentions where HB tagged MF and literally called her "her bestie."

That's my hunch. Also, MF would have to have left extremely early that morning to be in Austin by 9:05. If she left Houston at 6ish, that would give her enough cushion for surviving the outbound westbound Houston traffic (although it's not as bad that way) and the inbound, westbound traffic into Austin to get there by 9:05. That would be totally unnecessary if you just had a pre-planned lunch with a friend - you'd skip rush hour for sure and just leave at 9. HB had all day while her son was at school - why meet IMMEDIATELY after she gets home from the school? She (MF) had a small window of opportunity if SC was typically home early afternoon. Getting up at the crack of cranky to just have tacos with a friend 2.5 hours from home seems odd to me, recent "birth" aside. But so does kidnapping and murder.
What you are saying feels right to me.
This was extraordinarily well planned.
I'm wondering why she failed to dispose of Heidi's body?
She had opportunity, we must assume. She had time.
It would have been easily done. If former bf was home, just send him on errands like she did day she was arrested.
Go for a drive, place it in a dumpster/whatever?

What possible reasons could she have had for neglecting that aspect when every other single aspect was planned and executed to perfection, seemingly?

What you are saying feels right to me.
This was extraordinarily well planned.
I'm wondering why she failed to dispose of Heidi's body?
She had opportunity, we must assume. She had time.
It would have been easily done. If former bf was home, just send him on errands like she did day she was arrested.
Go for a drive, place it in a dumpster/whatever?

What possible reasons could she have had for neglecting that aspect when every other single aspect was planned and executed to perfection, seemingly?

A tiny human who needs all your attention?

I do not think there was a struggle in the apt complex. I believe she jumped in the car willingly for one of three reasons:

1. a fake emergency situation which required her immediate attention (IMO doubtful since the eyewitness stated they greeted each other)

2. a temporary ride to another parking spot, kind of one of those “hop in it’s just down the way” things

3. a quick drive up to a gas station or somewhere super close

where ever they parked she was likely drugged and driven somewhere for the rest of it

moo
#2 someone brought up earlier.
I think it is spot on.

I also think it could have been as simple as: " Heidi my cell died can I barrow yours for a minute?"

How did she stop her beating on the Windows and screaming?

As others have said...quick needle?

I've read that also from other people. Not from HB. But, that term could be a way to placate MF and she was probably on the list of people to notify re birth. She may have traveled to Austin for the birth, but that doesn't mean she was invited. We've seen remarks involving HB's mother and SC's father as far as her behaviour at the hospital. Maybe all HB's friends thought they were her best friend. HB seemed to be a very outgoing person who liked everyone and embraced all her friends in her circle. She made everyone feel important. I keep going back to MF being so insanely jealous of HB that her feelings morphed to hatred. How does anyone explain evil?

I think Heidi's mom said everyone was Heidi's best friend. However, on the night that the arrest went down, on the Jay4Justice live Youtube (that broadcast was allowed here), Caressa, a close friend of Heidi, stated that MF was Heidi's "best friend". Also, while it was an older post, on Heidi's own FB she's posted about an upcoming get together with MF, saying she couldn't wait to see her "bestie". Then she allowed her in the delivery room, gave her the key to her apartment (not the car keys) and she and Shane allowed her to spend the night. Heidi was definitely under the impression that they were great friends.

#2 someone brought up earlier.
I think it is spot on.

I also think it could have been as simple as: " Heidi my cell died can I barrow yours for a minute?"

How did she stop her beating on the Windows and screaming?

As others have said...quick needle?
needles aren't administered that quickly in circumstances like these. More likely, a wallop of a lump hammer on the head or something that would not affect the baby.

I think Heidi's mom said everyone was Heidi's best friend. However, on the night that the arrest went down, on the Jay4Justice live Youtube (that broadcast was allowed here), Caressa, a close friend of Heidi, stated that MF was Heidi's "best friend". Also, while it was an older post, on Heidi's own FB she's posted about an upcoming get together with MF, saying she couldn't wait to see her "bestie". Then she allowed her in the delivery room, gave her the key to her apartment (not the car keys) and she and Shane allowed her to spend the night. Heidi was definitely under the impression that they were great friends.
Yes I know. I've read all that. Just speaking from my own best friend relationships.

what if MF led HB to believe she wanted to go to rental office, apply for an apartment, move to Austin. If they departed as you explain, would they pass the office or could they weave between buildings to get to the office? We did learn HEB caught the car on cam. Tysm
Good scenero...

Staying up till all hours speaking to other concerned friends. Checking to see if LE was on her trail. Keeping up pretense with CG. Tending to the baby, we hope. I'm thinking once the adrenaline wore off she was scared and not so focused anymore. Time just got away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum