TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if MF had on the same hoodies when she arrived at HB's apartment and if both strings were still there.

When I first read this
ENoFKT-XsAUfTfN

I kept thinking M.W. not once states the adult white female carrying the baby looked like Heidi. No where, does it say Heidi's description to either females, then I read about the duffel bag and thought, could Heidi have been strangled in the apartment and carried out in a duffel bag? I want a description of who was carrying the baby. I want descriptions of the people M.W. saw. I'm sure LE has that, I just want to know..... Was any of this caught on video?

Wow. Good thinking. This is a scenario worth serious consideration.

um easily she would just walk around to the driver side once she knew Heidi and baby were settled in the back seat with door closed.
But the AA reads differently, imo.

HB (or woman with infant) enters backseat, both doors close, car drives away.
Nothing noted about passenger that opened rear passenger door walking to the driver side. Jmo

Last edited:
I am not @srg, but can help with abbreviations etc. I work in Psychiatry.

- Diagnosed in early 20s with Bipolar Disorder and PTSD.
- Endorses history of situational depression only (this does not really correlate with a Bipolar diagnosis as depression is biological in a true Bipolar Disorder)
- Endorses history of situational anxiety only.
- No history of or current self-harm.
- No history of psych hospitalizations.
- No history of psych meds (which is concerning if she truly struggles with a Bipolar Disorder. There is Bipolar 1 and Biolar 2 Disorder. Bipolar 1 is more severe and requires a mood stabilizer).
- "SA" in mental health lingo is "suicide attempts). She denies a history.
- "SI/HI/SIB/AVH" is "suicidal ideation/homicidal ideation/self-injurious behavior/auditory & visual hallucinations". She denies a history of and current symptoms.
- Trauma history of sexual assault. "Sexual Assault" is usually not abbreviated on the psych eval and "SA" stands for "suicide attempt".
- Sister is a so-called "protective factor" aka something that keeps MF from harming or killing herself/something that keeps her here.
- She did not require any psych meds while incarcerated.

Based in what I am seeing, i would thoroughly assess for history of depressive/hypomanic/manic episodes. Bipolar 1 is unlikely; she could have not managed w/o meds. Possibly Bipolar 2, but that'sa stretch based on eval... I would closely assess for Borderline Personality as the root cause is trauma; especially sexual trauma. Some red flags are:
- Fear of abandonment (need baby to hold on to ex)
- Unstable relationships (estranged from family)
- Problems with self-image
- Impulsive, risky behaviors (legal problems)
- Self-harm/suicide attempts (which she denies)
- Mood swings (mood described as labile in eval)
- Chronic feelings of emptiness
- etc.

But, yes, there is much more to her than this psych eval leads us to believe... much, much more... this is a very, very abbreviated eval.

Hope this helps... Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thank you. BPD is a possibility. So hard to tell without knowing more about her and the traits of personality disorders so often overlap. Cluster B, for sure.

um easily she would just walk around to the driver side once she knew Heidi and baby were settled in the back seat with door closed.

Thats not what the affidavit says though. #27 actually said "both doors closed and the vehicle drove away". Which implies that the female that got out of the front passenger door must have gotten back into that front passenger seat. Since both doors were closed (front passenger door and rear door for HB and baby) before car drove away.

Yeah, I should have read more closely the earlier things in the affadavit Like #27 which pretty much tells us HB was with her baby and got into the back seat if I am reading it right.

I am going to delete my original post because it really cannot have gone like I first thought. Sorry about that.
No prob, strangely, it was the first thing I noted too... like hdf did she manage it! I always read backwards and work backwards too..
Really do need to know where exactly the murder took place, that is more significant than how she got her into car. It's easy to get a friend to enter a car... how quickly afterwards did same car stop for any length of time? Where did it stop?
why strangle when she could more easily have shot her?
I reckon she must have rendered Heidi unconscious almost immediately, unconscious but not dead and then either stopped off or brought her home to complete the evil act, by strangulation... this suggests deep hatred. Suffocation may have been a minute or two slower but in an unconscious subject, it's moot anyhow 'cos she wouldn't have struggled..
Horrible, isn't it?

From #27 in Affidavit, if I am reading it right, it sounds like the witness saw MF get out of the "front passenger seat", and HB get in the back seat with the baby and the car drove off.

So if I have that right, then who was the 3rd person driving?
Do we know yet or is that up in the air still?
very high up in the air, sadly acc to affid.
CNN have a different version, but they didn't cite affid precisely, it is possible they interviewed a witness? Not sure how invested CNN would be in a case like this, was quite surprised to see them cover the story, albeit in contradiction of affid..

Thats not what the affidavit says though. It actually said "both doors closed and the vehicle drove away". Which implies that the female that got out of the front passenger door must have gotten back into that front passenger seat. Since both doors were closed (front passenger door and rear door for HB and baby) before car drove away.
LOL, well I hardly think MF would have left the passenger seat door open before the car drove away. But in all seriousness, there is nothing in the summary that states MF got back in the passenger seat after the doors were closed.

Arrest warrant confirms MF vehicle as 2015 Nissan Versa.

2015 Nissan Versa -- trunk is huge but rear seatbacks don't fold:

Space-efficiency and ride comfort are what the Versa Sedan and Versa Note do provide in abundance. Either of these models are very spacious considering the exterior size, but we wouldn't try to make four taller adults try to travel together here. The seats are short and flat and not all that comfortable (although there's a new base seat fabric this year), and in back it's surprising that in base Versa Sedans the rear seatbacks don't fold—not even as a single piece. The trunk is huge, though. Hatchbacks do better with versatility, of course, and they have a new Divide-N-Hide feature that lets you hide items in back while keeping a flat cargo floor. The soft suspension manages to soak up road imperfections without losing its composure—an impressive feat in this class. Few clunks or thunks make their way into the cabin; and with more sound deadening and better aerodynamics, it's reasonably quiet as long as you're not pressing the powertrain. bbm

2015 Nissan Versa Review, Ratings, Specs, Prices, and Photos
Brilliant find, thanks.
Did it show pics of front seat at all, would it have been quick and easy to glide across in a singe quick movement?
Possibly engine had been left running?

Thats not what the affidavit says though. #27 actually said "both doors closed and the vehicle drove away". Which implies that the female that got out of the front passenger door must have gotten back into that front passenger seat. Since both doors were closed (front passenger door and rear door for HB and baby) before car drove away.

I'm reading it like you!

Brilliant find, thanks.
Did it show pics of front seat at all, would it have been quick and easy to glide across in a singe quick movement?
Possibly engine had been left running?

I don't think so - she was a bigger girl and it looks like an uncomfortable slide even for a shorter girl like HB. The foot areas are wells, and you have to duck and hoist over the shifter and console if you were taller. And based on the witness - it sounds like the car took off right after the doors closed IMO

LOL, well I hardly think MF would have left the passenger seat door open before the car drove away. But in all seriousness, there is nothing in the summary that states MF got back in the passenger seat after the doors were closed.

I agree that we really dont know for sure if MF may have scooted over using the passenger door and scooted over to the drivers side to drive away, so technically, we dont know for sure if there was a 3rd adult with them. But the way I am reading it, it is implying (to me and IMO only) that the adult person that got out of the passenger seat probably got right back into that passenger seat and someone else must have drove away. JMO of course.

The "AA" is only a summary and also does not say anything about another driver other than MF.
. Yes, I know.

you’re correct but there’s also nothing stating the passenger then walked to the other side. Idk, I’m curious. Ty

Imagine if the FBI had written it?
There would be nothing at all, no detail, zero- a vacum, be grateful for small miracles.
#BothDoorsClosed.
Did the wind catch them or did somebody close them manually or automatically.?
We just have some crumbs here and we're making the best of them, is all. That is what we do here to maintain sanity and interest.
The delays are a nightmare and cases become forgotten 2 yrs down the road.
Sadly.

I don't think so - she was a bigger girl and it looks like an uncomfortable slide even for a shorter girl like HB. The foot areas are wells, and you have to duck and hoist over the shifter and console if you were taller. And based on the witness - it sounds like the car took off right after the doors closed IMO

it sure sounds like once HB was in the back, the car immediately left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm