TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2020

The Austin Police Department told KVUE a judge sealed the case on Dec. 19 and it's expected to remain under seal until at least Jan. 17. At that time, detectives can request the seal be renewed for another 30 days.

That means the documents related to the case, including details of what exactly may have unfolded leading up to Broussard's killing, are not available to the public.

^^bbm

Magen Fieramusca's first court appearance reset for Feb. 3

Somebody asked earlier if the records were sealed because a minor child (Margo) involved. I'd have to say that detectives from APD made this request of the Judge to protect the integrity of their ongoing investigation.

MOO

It is confusing. This article tells us HB was found dead in trunk of a car & the last sentence (BBM) mentions MF’s car was also at the scene. Moo

Court date pushed back for woman connected to murdered mom Heidi Broussard

Austin mom Heidi Broussard was found dead in the trunk of a car near Houston on Dec. 20 after a week of searching for her and her weeks-old daughter. The child was found alive and is back with family.

Fieramusca, who a mutual friend said was like a “best friend” to Broussard, was arrested and is listed as being in custody in the Travis County Jail. While at the time police did not name Fieramusca as a suspect, her charges match those of a suspect police said they had in custody. A car registered to Fieramusca was also parked at the home where the child was found.

I think the reporting that HB's body was found dead in the trunk of a car near Houston, and a car registered to Fieramusca was also parked at the [Houston] home where the child was found, is consistent with reporting on a case that's under court seal.

The car is obviously one in the same although not identified as such by LE/media.
It's no different than LE not confirming that MF is being held in Travis County Jail on kidnapping and corpse tampering charges when we know there are no other arrests and saw her being transported to the jail.

MOO

I think the reporting that HB's body was found dead in the trunk of a car near Houston, and a car registered to Fieramusca was also parked at the [Houston] home where the child was found, is consistent with reporting on a case that's under court seal.

The car is obviously one in the same although not identified as such by LE/media.
It's no different than LE not confirming that MF is being held in Travis County Jail on kidnapping and corpse tampering charges when we know there are no other arrests and saw her being transported to the jail.

MOO
That has been their reporting from the beginning hasn't it?

I went back to the first postings on this case and found mention of the black SUV. Neighbors at the apartment in Austin have stated they were asked if they had seen a black SUV. Neighbors who owned SUV's even said their cars were checked. So my thoughts are that this is the vehicle Heidi was seen getting into. I think her body could have been moved to the Nissan in Houston. LE has been looking for this vehicle. This is the only vehicle, in any of the reporting, they have shown an interest in prior to discovery of the Nissan. jmo

I’m thinking she stopped along the way to show off baby Margo. Perhaps she visited a sibling or a friend & stayed a day or two. That LE knew Heidi left with MF (presuming she was safe because she left willingly with her bestie) but they could not locate MF. Just a wild guess. There was never a bolo for her vehicle. Despite Caressa & Tim speaking with MF via phone, they would not know her location. Moo

It's not Florida, so we may never hear it, until trial... but I sure would like to hear the phone call between Tim and the MF.

Last edited:
I went back to the first postings on this case and found mention of the black SUV. Neighbors at the apartment in Austin have stated they were asked if they had seen a black SUV. Neighbors who owned SUV's even said their cars were checked. So my thoughts are that this is the vehicle Heidi was seen getting into. I think her body could have been moved to the Nissan in Houston. LE has been looking for this vehicle. This is the only vehicle, in any of the reporting, they have shown an interest in prior to discovery of the Nissan. jmo

yup. And we had a photo in one article of LE (I assume) at the rear of an SUV with a woman standing there (owner?)
Perhaps, if shown images, SC did not recognize the SUV (if used) as MF usually had the Nissan when/if she visited.
Moo/speculation

I remember someone saying that the black suv had just been towed away when the media crew brougth us to FM's house. At that time I thought/heard the car was owned by her landlord and was wondering where he could be without his car and if he travelled by air wouldn't he leave his car at the airport ?

Edit to stick to the rules.

Last edited:
I remember someone saying that the black suv had just been towed away when the media crew brougth us to FM's house. At that time I was wondering where CG could be without his car and if he travelled by air wouldn't he leave his car at the airport ?

Well he may have another car, or used an Uber to get to the airport, moo.
I would not be surprised if HB was found in the SUV & it was immediately towed, with her remaining inside, with reporters none the wiser. If true the SUV was promptly towed, there was sure a sense of urgency. It makes little sense (to me) the SUV would be towed & the Nissan left behind if HB was found in the Nissan. Moo

Been following from the beginning with a lot of confusing details but the one answer no one seems to know is about the silver Nissan. There was a photo/video a couple of threads back with the car still at the residence the following day. The yellow police tape was gone and there was no supervision . I don’t understand why it wasn’t impounded immediately being the main object of a homicide.
Just catching up.. but the ME showed up at some point presumably after dark, and the body wasn't transported off of the property until around midnight. We heard from a reporter via a link posted earlier by I believe Pommymommy who said LE was still guarding the home/property even during the next morning/day. Maybe we just can't see the supervision? Just wondering.

Just catching up.. but the ME showed up at some point presumably after dark, and the body wasn't transported off of the property until around midnight. We heard from a reporter via a link posted earlier by I believe Pommymommy who said LE was still guarding the home/property even during the next morning/day. Maybe we just can't see the supervision? Just wondering.
Thanks. KHOU YouTube has 26 videos in The HB case under Playlists. In one of the earlier ones they mention the aerial video is not in real time but from the day before. There’s a lot of info on these videos from the beginning.

That's true we saw ME on the spot when the black suv was already said to have been towed away. But I didn't hear the body was transported around midnight.

HB wasn’t removed until around midnight? I missed any articles with a time. Tysm

Media was there when the baby was removed to the ambulances. But to my knowledge, there have been no video or photos of when the MF was taken into custody, and I would think media would have been there at the time.

I would ask...why? Why were there no photos/media shots of her being led that made it to the media before the seals? Or her car being towed?

Still doing a think on that and what the reason could be. Another item to wait until next month to learn the answer to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annabella2320