TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, The black suv appears to be outside of crime scene tape, in the front portion of driveway, facing the street. I also see gloved officer holding a bag, while not gloved plainclothes fellow holds a flashlight. Facial expressions rather neutral, casual. Based on that, I’d guess it’s a police vehicle they are using to collect evidence bags. MOO

ETA: link (screenshots of suv from several videos down, titled “medical examiner takes body...”)

Attachments

• FE9C0F7B-0C15-4FFA-A79D-CC1581A685B1.jpeg
    FE9C0F7B-0C15-4FFA-A79D-CC1581A685B1.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 170
  • 0F582483-398C-4C18-8CA3-B9C6CB7B8307.jpeg
    0F582483-398C-4C18-8CA3-B9C6CB7B8307.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 298CBD79-B788-49C1-A998-08FF6E759FBC.jpeg
    298CBD79-B788-49C1-A998-08FF6E759FBC.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
IMO, The black suv appears to be outside of crime scene tape, in the front portion of driveway, facing the street. I also see gloved officer holding a bag, while not gloved plainclothes fellow holds a flashlight. Facial expressions rather neutral, casual. Based on that, I’d guess it’s a police vehicle they are using to collect evidence bags. MOO

ETA: link (screenshots of suv from several videos down, titled “medical examiner takes body...”)

I agree and found a video of that same SUV (I think) from earlier in the day when it was still daylight.

Body of Austin mom found in trunk of car at Houston-area home

I've attached a screen shot too.

Attachments

• MF house.JPG
    MF house.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 112
I agree and found a video of that same SUV (I think) from earlier in the day when it was still daylight.

Body of Austin mom found in trunk of car at Houston-area home

I've attached a screen shot too.

Thanks. Possibly if what the neighbor said about the black suv being towed is true, LE took it from the scene ASAP as it might be the vehicle HB left the apartment complex lot in. Then MF may have transferred HB to Nissan trunk? If MF did use the suv to pick HB up, there’s a lot of evidence inside it, imo. Still very strange to me the Nissan was not removed from Bo Jacks asap. All moo

eta: funny how one woman interviewed thought the home was vacant. The houses look very close together. Makes me wonder if MF stayed there on a regular basis. Several of the pics show the house with lights on in every room. One would think a neighbor would notice lights on in the evenings if the occupant was home.

‘Close friend’ of missing Austin mom found dead booked in jail, was plotting to take her baby: Sources
KTRK reported that medical examiners pulled the body from the home shortly after 12 a.m. on Friday morning. KTRK said police initially went to the home because they were interested in a car in the backyard.
According to this story Heidi and Shane took their son to school "Broussard and Carey were last seen dropping off a child at a southwest Austin elementary school on Dec. 12. Officers believe the two went back to their residence and had not been seen after that." I believe Shane knew much more when he was doing the interviews.
It doesn't say that Heidi and Shane took their son to school. Here is the excerpt:

Broussard and Carey were last seen dropping off a child at a southwest Austin elementary school on Dec. 12. Officers believe the two went back to their residence and had not been seen after that.

By "Carey," they mean Margo, IMO.
Thank you for clearing that up for me!

I just found that same video lol And just when I was convinced it was a LE vehicle... I see all the doors open as if it's being searched. :confused:
I think you’re absolutely correct @missy1974!
Sounds like HB & the SUV both removed during the overnight, the Nissan remaining behind. Really would be no reason for media to focus on the suv if it belongs to LE, imo.

Michelle Choi‏Verified account @MichelleKHOU
This morning the Harris County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed to us they removed a body from the scene. Place of death listed as - TRUNK of a vehicle. We saw overnight, authorities searching through a black SUV. #khou11 #htownrush

5:09 AM - 20 Dec

Last edited:
Not sure if this clip has been posted, but the reporter from KHOU definitively states that the body of HB was found "in the trunk of an SUV." No idea if they changed their statement later on?

eta: go to 2:50 min. mark

Last edited:
Not sure if this clip has been posted, but the reporter from KHOU definitively states that the body of HB was found "in the trunk of an SUV." No idea if they changed their statement later on?

So glad you found this, I’ve lost sleep looking, lol. Tysm

(I posted a link yesterday, a good share of SUVs are marketed with “ample trunk space”, so I believe it to be a matter of preference, cargo, trunk, back, rear, etc.)

I just don't know how much weight to put on all these descriptors - same news outlet - this video "clearly" states "in the trunk of Fieramusca's car" and shows the silver car. Start at :44

Whatever the case was, mad props to everyone entrusted with keeping it a secret or obfuscated - it's working :)

If the Nissan doesn't have any envidentiary value and that's why it was left at the home overnight, why was it eventually towed?

CBS Austin has also confirmed through agencies participating in the search for Heidi that a car at the residence, a gray Nissan seen in aerial video, belongs to Fieramusca, who was interviewed as part of the search.

KTRK reports authorities were focused on that car in the driveway in the back of the home in Harris County, but it has since been towed.

Friend of Austin mom found dead facing charges in connection to her disappearance

So glad you found this, I’ve lost sleep looking, lol. Tysm

(I posted a link yesterday, a good share of SUVs are marketed with “ample trunk space”, so I believe it to be a matter of preference, cargo, trunk, back, rear, etc.)
I know what you mean! There was just something niggling at me about the "black SUV" and felt there was good reason the silver Nissan wasn't the vehicle of interest. Hopefully, this will put it to rest?? Still so much we don't know too.

I just don't know how much weight to put on all these descriptors - same news outlet - this video "clearly" states "in the trunk of Fieramusca's car" and shows the silver car. Start at :44

Whatever the case was, mad props to everyone entrusted with keeping it a secret or obfuscated - it's working :)
Enough to drive one MAD!! :) Although your clip was posted or reported on the 23rd? The one I posted was reported on the 20th, so perhaps "fresh" news and not regurgitated?

I know what you mean! There was just something niggling at me about the "black SUV" and felt there was good reason the silver Nissan wasn't the vehicle of interest. Hopefully, this will put it to rest?? Still so much we don't know too.

Well looking at the two vehicles, the suv would be the safer one to pull off kidnapping & transporting a corpse imo. Especially if driving toll roads.
Perhaps media thought because the was Nissan parked in a rather obscure area it had to be the vehicle. Idk
I can’t find it at this moment so it is MOO a neighbor said MF’s car was always parked “back there”. Again MOO

I think they are different outlets, one is CBS affiliated, one is ABC. Thanks @susiQ for finding and posting the other link too. It seems like for every report that we can find that says one thing, we can find 2 others that say something else! The reporter in the video that susiQ posted said that HB's mom had confirmed that she was found in the trunk of an SUV. Whether that is true, remains a mystery to me right now. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025