TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos: Police believe body found in Northwest Houston is missing Austin mother Heidi Broussard

Really good photos here. I think link was posted previously but some of you might have missed it.

when found, was HB wearing the same clothing she had on in the visit to the school with her son on day 1? That might give some indication if MF (or some unknown actor) attacked her right away, or if she spent some time with MF before she was killed. I keep wondering if MF told her that they were going on a road trip or some other inducement to get her to leave. wonder if we will ever know, since MF, it seems, would be the only source of information, IMO

Thanks. Possibly if what the neighbor said about the black suv being towed is true, LE took it from the scene ASAP as it might be the vehicle HB left the apartment complex lot in. Then MF may have transferred HB to Nissan trunk? If MF did use the suv to pick HB up, there’s a lot of evidence inside it, imo. Still very strange to me the Nissan was not removed from Bo Jacks asap. All moo

eta: funny how one woman interviewed thought the home was vacant. The houses look very close together. Makes me wonder if MF stayed there on a regular basis. Several of the pics show the house with lights on in every room. One would think a neighbor would notice lights on in the evenings if the occupant was home.

could be lights on timers for secuity

Was there any report saying she was found in the trunk of a car registered to MF? If it was the gray car, wouldn’t that be the crime scene, and yet the yellow tape was removed by the next day with the car still there. I would think one of the reporting stations would know if and when it was towed. An SUV doesn’t have a trunk.

If HB was picked up in the black SUV that would be the car they would process for evidence of HB. They have all they need as far as evidence for the silver car her body was found in.
They would need to prove that was the same vehicle in the Video they allegedly have.
I’m not too worried about the silver car.

Was there any report saying she was found in the trunk of a car registered to MF? If it was the gray car, wouldn’t that be the crime scene, and yet the yellow tape was removed by the next day with the car still there. I would think one of the reporting stations would know if and when it was towed. An SUV doesn’t have a trunk.

If HB was picked up in the black SUV that would be the car they would process for evidence of HB. They have all they need as far as evidence for the silver car her body was found in.
They would need to prove that was the same vehicle in the Video they allegedly have.

another Q, if HB was killed on the day she was taken from her home, what was MF feeding the baby? A stockpile of formula?) A little like the Kelsey Berreth case, do we have a baby present during the murder of her mom?) I was thinking that MF still had HB in a car trunk because she was too busy to deal with anything else. did she have an inkling that she was under surveillance or was she losing track of her own plots?

Was HB found in silver car?

I'm not sure if I'm following you.

Are you saying that LE impounded the black SUV because they needed to examine it to see if HB was transported in it?

And the Nissan didn't need to be impounded and examined because HB was found in it and LE doesn't need anything more than that?

another Q, if HB was killed on the day she was taken from her home, what was MF feeding the baby? A stockpile of formula?) A little like the Kelsey Berreth case, do we have a baby present during the murder of her mom?) I was thinking that MF still had HB in a car trunk because she was too busy to deal with anything else. did she have an inkling that she was under surveillance or was she losing track of her own plots?
Formula was delivered the day after MF was arrested, linked previously. Photos show case of formula on Bo Jack stoop. Moo

According to this story Heidi and Shane took their son to school "Broussard and Carey were last seen dropping off a child at a southwest Austin elementary school on Dec. 12. Officers believe the two went back to their residence and had not been seen after that." I believe Shane knew much more when he was doing the interviews.
The article says Broussard and Carey referring to baby Margo.

I’m leaning towards the suv. Jmo since it was towed first, reportedly.
You could be right.

I'm still thrown off by the description of Heidi's body being found in a car's "trunk" and not an SUV's cargo area.

I guess because of my experience in the automotive world is that SUV's have liftgate's and cars have trunk lids.

You can buy cargo covers for the cargo area of your SUV. I've never had anyone ask for a "trunk cover" for their SUV. JMO

Formula was delivered the day after MF was arrested, linked previously. Photos show case of formula on Bo Jack stoop. Moo

sinister

(found the link for this- missed it previously. )

Woman linked to Heidi Broussard's death brought to Austin jail ...

https://www.statesman.com › news › woman-linked-to-heidi-broussardrsqu...

Dec 21, 2019 - A box of baby formula sits on a doormat Saturday outside the Houston home where Heidi Broussard's body was found in a vehicle.

when found, was HB wearing the same clothing she had on in the visit to the school with her son on day 1? That might give some indication if MF (or some unknown actor) attacked her right away, or if she spent some time with MF before she was killed. I keep wondering if MF told her that they were going on a road trip or some other inducement to get her to leave. wonder if we will ever know, since MF, it seems, would be the only source of information, IMO

Who knows. I doubt HB had extra outfits with her.
As far as HB leaving the diaper bag at home, I don’t find that important. If she was going to drop son off at school/attend book fair, could be she planned to stop back home to feed Margo, then continue on with errands. For a short run to the school, she really did not need the diaper bag, imo. I think MF was in the apartment parking lot when HB returned & Heidi never went back to the apartment.
I totally agree. We will never know what really transpired. MF is the only one that knows and when/if she talks, can we believe her? The DA can weave a scenario of what might have occurred, but they don’t know.
All moo

Which SUVs have the Most Trunk Space?
I posted this a few times. Dealers refer to the cargo area as “trunks”. Moo
As an aside, everyone I know refers to the cargo area as trunk, simply because they go to the rear to access it, like they would with a conventional trunk. Moo
Not all car dealers. I work at one.

I have never in my life heard of the cargo area of an SUV called a trunk. I'm in Northern California so maybe it a regional thing.

I have a nephew who is a parts manager of a Chevy dealer in Texas. I should call him and see if people in Texas call the cargo area of an SUV the "trunk".

Not all car dealers. I work at one.

I have never in my life heard of the cargo area of an SUV called a trunk. I'm in Northern California so maybe it a regional thing.

I have a nephew who is a parts manager of a Chevy dealer in Texas. I should call him and see if people in Texas call the cargo area of an SUV the "trunk".

google does not care about the distinction:
Which SUVs have the Most Trunk Space?

but there are other articles that say "cargo space"

My thought is that Magen had no serious surface issues with child care, as she certainly had experience from her former child development business. It was not her first diaper change. To me, the crimes she is accused of are a complex set of completely irrational acts. I'm not sure we can find any answers by asking "What was she thinking?" JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe