TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dave F. It would be easy to say “she wasn’t thinking.” But she most certainly was. Evidently she had a lengthy thought process. We know from Heidi’s friend, Magen announced her pregnancy in May, so appx 7 months of “thinking”. Moo

Excellent point, but if she was truly thinking, wouldn't she come up with a plan that involved something more than: "Her bestie is the last person they will ever suspect." IMO

Not all car dealers. I work at one.

I have never in my life heard of the cargo area of an SUV called a trunk. I'm in Northern California so maybe it a regional thing.

I have a nephew who is a parts manager of a Chevy dealer in Texas. I should call him and see if people in Texas call the cargo area of an SUV the "trunk".
I’m a state over from TX, own an SUV and I say “the back”, not trunk.

You could be right.

I'm still thrown off by the description of Heidi's body being found in a car's "trunk" and not an SUV's cargo area.

I guess because of my experience in the automotive world is that SUV's have liftgate's and cars have trunk lids.

You can buy cargo covers for the cargo area of your SUV. I've never had anyone ask for a "trunk cover" for their SUV. JMO

Although I've read it repeatedly here that there was surveillance of HB willingly getting in a vehicle and/or leaving with MF, I don't actually recall seeing this myself in MSM.

Is there any MSM news confirming the description of the vehicle HB was seen leaving in or whether the vehicle seen at the apartment surveillance was in-fact a silver Nissan -- and confirmed by LE?

Not all car dealers. I work at one.

I have never in my life heard of the cargo area of an SUV called a trunk. I'm in Northern California so maybe it a regional thing.

I have a nephew who is a parts manager of a Chevy dealer in Texas. I should call him and see if people in Texas call the cargo area of an SUV the "trunk".
I can say that I don't. I've owned SUV's since 2001. Explorer, Liberty, and Commander. I just always say to put it in the back. People know what you mean. But, I'm wondering where LE found the SUV. Was it at the home?

I can say that I don't. I've owned SUV's since 2001. Explorer, Liberty, and Commander. I just always say to put it in the back. People know what you mean. But, I'm wondering where LE found the SUV. Was it at the home?

When the Dodge Magnum with Hemi hit the market in 2005, I bought two. I always referred to the rear area as the back. Like you, “put this in the back”, or “its in the back”. I think it is a matter of preference and what we are used to.
Moo reportedly the suv was towed from the Bo Jack home. Previously linked many times.
Tammy Broussard is quoted as saying HB was found in trunk of suv, also posted previously. Moo

Last edited:
Although I've read it repeatedly here that there was surveillance of HB willingly getting in a vehicle and/or leaving with MF, I don't actually recall seeing this myself in MSM.

Is there any MSM news confirming the description of the vehicle HB was seen leaving in or whether the vehicle seen at the apartment surveillance was in-fact a silver Nissan -- and confirmed by LE?
I don't recall any MSM reports about Heidi being seen on video getting into any kind of vehicle willingly or not.

Perhaps people are extrapolating the reports of LE asking if residents had video of a black SUV into something more than is actually known. JMO

I don't recall any MSM reports about Heidi being seen on video getting into any kind of vehicle willingly or not.

Perhaps people are extrapolating the reports of LE asking if residents had video of a black SUV into something more than is actually known. JMO

Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends. Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charges

n
ote: many people believe the camera at HEB as one exits the complex captured HB/MF. But msm reports video at the apartment complex. Obviously video outside the complex did not capture any inactivity inside the complex. Moo

Last edited:
When you don't have a trunk you say "put it in the back." When you have a trunk you say "put it in the trunk."

I'm done with the trunk debate. It's going nowhere until we get some real facts about which vehicles where involved and in what manner.

I've read some posts about the black SUV being at the house and there were some links of photos showing a dark SUV there but I haven't seen anything convincing to me yet. JMO

Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends. Will the Iran conflict affect gas prices? Experts weigh in

n
ote: many people believe the camera at HEB as one exits the complex captured HB/MF. But msm reports video at the apartment complex. Obviously video outside the complex did not capture any inactivity inside the complex. Moo
Your link is about Iran and gas prices.

Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends.

What kind of car was Fieramusca driving and what is the source? What makes this anonymous source feel that Heidi got into the car willingly?

I need more than this. JMO

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charges

Yeah, we all want more. Unfortunately, “more” is unavailable. I’ve not found one msm report stating HB was forced into MF’s car. All report HB “willingly” entered MF’s car? Moo
So we have anonymous sources saying that Heidi willingly got into some kind of car that MF was driving.

I'm having a hard time with this scenario. It just doesn't ring true. Why would Heidi take her newborn on a unplanned ride like that? JMO

Why would Heidi leave willingly with MF without taking some very important things? I'm not buying it until I see the video myself.

The pair was reported missing Dec. 12 after the Austin, Texas, mother dropped her six-year-old son off at school and never returned to pick him up. Broussard's purse, diaper bag and car were still at her home: Only her phone was missing and turned off, her family said.

Heidi Broussard: Police investigate missing mom's death as baby-snatching case

2:22 LE sources tell KHOU again, that they found the body of Broussard in the trunk of that car, and that car is still here in the backyard of this home tonight.

Interesting that on the night of the 20th, the car was still there. So they didn't even come and remove it the next day?

There are so many conflicting reports/statements, I really don't know what to believe and can't wait for the documents to be unsealed. From what someone posted earlier in this thread, they can ask for one 30 day extension, but that's it, so we may have to wait until mid February for those documents *sigh*

What kind of car was Fieramusca driving and what is the source? What makes this anonymous source feel that Heidi got into the car willingly?

I need more than this. JMO

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charges

LE have ONLY said that a lead generated earlier in the week led, or caused them to be interested in the Houston address, but that same day KVUE-TV (ABC - Austin) reported that "police sources" had told them that MF was seen on surveillance video in the Austin area on the 12th. They did not specify what vehicle she might have been driving, or actually if she was driving at all when filmed. IMO
Heidi Broussard Austin Police Press Conference - Bing video
Heidi Broussard security video - Bing video

Sounds pretty clear to me. Crystal even.

As crystal clear as that reporter sounds, the one in the video below is just as crystal clear that a reporter confirmed with Heidi's mother that she was found in the trunk of an SUV (around the 2:50 mark) LE has not confirmed anything about where Heidi was found, other than to say on the property IIRC

Interesting that on the night of the 20th, the car was still there. So they didn't even come and remove it the next day?

There are so many conflicting reports/statements, I really don't know what to believe and can't wait for the documents to be unsealed. From what someone posted earlier in this thread, they can ask for one 30 day extension, but that's it, so we may have to wait until mid February for those documents *sigh*
For all we know the Nissan is still siting in the backyard. A report I found that it had been towed is dated 12/19/19. Something doesn't add up. JMO
KTRK reports authorities were focused on that car in the driveway in the back of the home in Harris County, but it has since been towed.
Friend of Austin mom found dead facing charges in connection to her disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth