TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had read that too, but yet with all the media that was around there that day, no one got a video clip or a photo? Strange IMO
If you click on the KTRK link in that paragraph about the towed car, it takes you to another article dated 12/20.

I'm going with sloppy reporting

I'm thinking that regardless of where her body was found, LE thinks the murder took place in Austin or Travis county. They would not have transported her back to Austin if they did not believe the crimes were committed there or Travis county. I think the videos from the apartment complex are the crucial evidence. I would love to know the other locations they are investigating.

but essentially MF abducted HB/M from Austin. Imo. So kidnapping charges would stand in Travis county, or no?

LE have ONLY said that a lead generated earlier in the week led, or caused them to be interested in the Houston address, but that same day KVUE-TV (ABC - Austin) reported that "police sources" had told them that MF was seen on surveillance video in the Austin area on the 12th. They did not specify what vehicle she might have been driving, or actually if she was driving at all when filmed. IMO
Heidi Broussard Austin Police Press Conference - Bing video
Heidi Broussard security video - Bing video
At 2:58 Herries says a search warrant was signed for "both vehicles and the residence".

I just took this to mean the one vehicle abd the residence, collectively. The correct way to say it would be, "both the vehicle and the residence".

Was there maybe a car towed before LE arrived? Do we have video or photos of LE searching MF's car? I don't recall any.

In the attached screenshot, is there a car inside the garage? Taken from beginning of this video

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200104-140704_YouTube.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200104-140704_YouTube.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I for one doubt it's LE because there is nothing designating that it is. If we could see the license plate we would know for sure. jmo
Those black suvs are Houston PD. The lettering on the side is barely legible. They are called "ghost" cars. Here's an example but they use everything from Camaros to Tahoes

Attachments

• 36ac5373c9aad586ec2e0a7b3fdd88f8.jpg
    36ac5373c9aad586ec2e0a7b3fdd88f8.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 42
Those black suvs are Houston PD. The lettering on the side is barely legible. They are called "ghost" cars. Here's an example but they use everything from Camaros to Tahoes
Right..and they're are plainly marked as LE. But, for sure they will have a distinguishable plate. Do we have any rest shots of that vehicle?

interesting, huh? Because Tammy wouldn’t even know about suv belonging to the landlord (based on initial reports) unless someone specifically told her, right? Moo
Reporter in video posted at 00.53, clearly says HB's mother said her daughter's body was found at Jersey Village area home. Then immediately after says it was confirmed by ME that a body was found in "the trunk". Not "of a car" or which car. So ridiculous.

Later, in same video, reporter says HB's mother confirmed Heidi's body was found in the trunk of an SUV.

Then reporter also notes that they want to only put out the facts and vet all information.

K

you are confident every black suv at Bo J belongs to LE?
I have less than great vision, on one I see no lettering. Jmo
No, I wasn't there, but the ones I have seen appear to be their ghost vehicles. Do you have a photo of one in particular you are questioning?

Interesting -- the SUV in the video does appear to be inside the taped off area. The narrating reporter indicates this report on Friday morning, 12/20 with the disclaimer that they do not want to be first with the news on this case but want to be correct and are vetting their information. Hmmm....
Can you tell me where in the hour long video you see the SUV inside police tape? I watched the first 20 minutes and didn't see it. Please and thank you.

At 3:27 in the press conference video, Lt. Herries clearly said:
"As the search continued, officers located a deceased adult female ON THE PROPERTY......."
That rules out the SUV's parked in the street, regardless of what they looked like; and rules out the possibility of the homeowner arriving in an SUV while the search was being conducted IMO
Heidi Broussard Austin Police press conference - Bing video

True, but what about the other charge of tampering with a body?
This is a great question. MF's car was parked with the trunk right up to the back door. I just figured she was hiding the car because of warrants, but why would they look for her there? That address never came up in my searches for her.

Where her car is parked is not a parking area of any kind, and that back gate was not meant for a car to drive through. There's wood beside the house and I wonder if used to repair the fence.

Now I am thinking the tampering could have been MF removing HB's body from the house to the car.

"Place of death" could be where she was found dead, not where she was actually killed.

And who knows when she parked it back there or how long it had been there?

All jmo, so poke holes, please

No, I wasn't there, but the ones I have seen appear to be their ghost vehicles. Do you have a photo of one in particular you are questioning?
At 3:27 in the press conference video, Lt. Herries clearly said:
"As the search continued, officers located a deceased adult female ON THE PROPERTY......."
That rules out the SUV's parked in the street, regardless of what they looked like; and rules out the possibility of the homeowner arriving in an SUV while the search was being conducted IMO
Heidi Broussard Austin Police press conference - Bing video

I've attached the photo of the SUV with the doors open. After taking a closer look, this vehicle appears to be backed into the driveway. We are able to see how the crime scene tape was put up in the daytime overhead video, so there was room to be parked. Looking at it again, and looking at the tape and the bushes, the bushes are near the front door of the home, I can even see the little stick with the security sign that I can see in other clips of the home.

If the SUV is in the driveway, that would be on the property. But it could be that LE backed a vehicle into the driveway.

Attachments

• MF SUV.JPG
    MF SUV.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 49
This is a great question. MF's car was parked with the trunk right up to the back door. I just figured she was hiding the car because of warrants, but why would they look for her there? That address never came up in my searches for her.

I think because CG paid her bail on the theft charge, so it was probably not much of a leap to go see if she lived with him. It's at least a start, for someone who isn't easy to pin down and has numerous traffic court charges documenting her failure to have a real address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth