TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weighing on the black SUV parked in the driveway. I've never seen an evidence van or vehicle in this day and age, in my neck of the woods, that didn't have locking cabinets and a mini fridge in it to keep samples from degrading in heat and sunlight.

Weighing on the black SUV parked in the driveway. I've never seen an evidence van or vehicle in this day and age, in my neck of the woods, that didn't have locking cabinets and a mini fridge in it to keep samples from degrading in heat and sunlight.
Do you have a picture that shows the interior of the SUV in question? They also are equipped with LED lights, laptops, special seats., Etc. I saw a picture showing all the doors open, but can't find it now. tia

I think because CG paid her bail on the theft charge, so it was probably not much of a leap to go see if she lived with him. It's at least a start, for someone who isn't easy to pin down and has numerous traffic court charges documenting her failure to have a real address.

Those
I think because CG paid her bail on the theft charge, so it was probably not much of a leap to go see if she lived with him. It's at least a start, for someone who isn't easy to pin down and has numerous traffic court charges documenting her failure to have a real address.

The multiple ticket addresses you refer to (work, business and school) only reflect what mailing address the Houston EZ TAG system had in it's computer file for her, not where she was living. I am positive that she was living at a residence in the 77015 zip code in 2011 when her divorce was final, then from October 2011 to Nov 2015 lived at the same address as her child care business in the 77530 zip code. From November 2015 to April 2017 she lived in the 77066 zip code, in a property associated with the community college, which she was apparently attending. In April 2017 she moved into her current address. I don't think four home addresses in nine years is unusual for a single woman without family, but it's just my opinion. JMO

Do you have a picture that shows the interior of the SUV in question? They also are equipped with LED lights, laptops, special seats., Etc. I saw a picture showing all the doors open, but can't find it now. tia
You can see the SUV with doors closed at 1:10 in the video below and doors open at the 1:19 mark.

As @missy1974 mentioned, the home security sign and hedge can be seen in the bottom left of the frame at 1:10 which to me, makes it pretty clear that the vehicle is in the driveway.

Screenshot (119).png

It also appears that the camera man/woman is standing in the next-door neighbor's yard and captures their tree in the shot at 1:19 (see tree on far right).

Screenshot (120).png

Tree: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Traffic warrants, not the theft case, that had been resolved.

I would love to know the other locations they are investigating.
Ita! We know from previously linked reports a dive team was sent out. At this point, I wonder, was it related to this case or merely scanner confusion? I’d love to know when MF arrived home, was it that day or did she stay in a hotel or with a friend, afraid to go home? The fact baby formula was found on her stoop Saturday makes me think she was NOT home the entire week. It would only take a day or two for her online order. Why did she wait to order if she was at Bo J? All moo

I've attached the photo of the SUV with the doors open. After taking a closer look, this vehicle appears to be backed into the driveway. We are able to see how the crime scene tape was put up in the daytime overhead video, so there was room to be parked. Looking at it again, and looking at the tape and the bushes, the bushes are near the front door of the home, I can even see the little stick with the security sign that I can see in other clips of the home.

If the SUV is in the driveway, that would be on the property. But it could be that LE backed a vehicle into the driveway.
Backed in like the Med unit?
Woman-found-dead-baby-found-alive-in-a-house-outside.jpg

Those

The multiple ticket addresses you refer to (work, business and school) only reflect what mailing address the Houston EZ TAG system had in it's computer file for her, not where she was living. I am positive that she was living at a residence in the 77015 zip code in 2011 when her divorce was final, then from October 2011 to Nov 2015 lived at the same address as her child care business in the 77530 zip code. From November 2015 to April 2017 she lived in the 77066 zip code, in a property associated with the community college, which she was apparently attending. In April 2017 she moved into her current address. I don't think four home addresses in nine years is unusual for a single woman without family, but it's just my opinion. JMO
There is an eviction for the place she lived in before BoJack, but her name's not on it, which is not unusual even if she was living there. A person with the same last name as her bf was among those being evicted.

Backed in like the Med unit?
View attachment 223753
Could be. OR could be backed in because a body was in it. We simply do not know. I personally don’t see any reporter concocting a black SUV. They surely know the dif between LE ghost vehicles & one belonging to a private citizen. Moo. Reporters were on the scene for hours, they observed what was going on. Moo

do any of you following this case see any reason any reporter would lie about the SUV?

Last edited:
Could be. OR could be backed in because a body was in it. We simply do not know. I personally don’t see any reporter concocting a black SUV. They surely know the dif between LE ghost vehicles & one belonging to a private citizen. Moo. Reporters were on the scene for hours, they observed what was going on. Moo
Oh, I didn't know anyone thought her decomposing body was actually in the back of the SUV parked backward in the driveway. They seemed pretty casual about it, just one guy with a flashlight. Was there ever a tow truck to take it away?

Wasn't there video of Heidi's body being carried out on a stretcher, covered, at some point? Maybe thinking of another case b/c I haven't found it.

Ita! We know from previously linked reports a dive team was sent out. At this point, I wonder, was it related to this case or merely scanner confusion? I’d love to know when MF arrived home, was it that day or did she stay in a hotel or with a friend, afraid to go home? The fact baby formula was found on her stoop Saturday makes me think she was NOT home the entire week. It would only take a day or two for her online order. Why did she wait to order if she was at Bo J? All moo
AFAIK, there was just one tweet about the dive team, the information came from "a source," nobody else reported it, and we've not heard anything further about it. MOO

Molly Oak on Twitter
From a source: APD Dive team is headed to Houston to look for evidence in connection to the #HeidiBroussard case @KVUE
12:09 PM - 20 Dec 2019

I have been trying to keep up with these threads and msm, but haven't seen any mention whether there was a baby shower thrown for M.F. and/or if Heidi attended?

If this was her 'first baby', is it customary in Texas for a baby shower to be thrown? (It is typical here in Canada.)

I was thinking that surely M.F.'s huge family would want to give her a baby shower and celebrate her 'first child'....unless....she was perhaps estranged from them?

Nobody from her family seems to be speaking out on her behalf....is it because they were already 'done' with her well before this? If so, what happened?

JMO and speculating

Excellent question! Adding a hand clap or two for something other than trunk, cargo, car or suv hashed and rehashed

Oh, I didn't know They seemed pretty casual about it, just one guy with a flashlight. Was there ever a tow truck to take it away?

Wasn't there video of Heidi's body being carried out on a stretcher, covered, at some point? Maybe thinking of another case b/c I haven't found it.

I didn’t see video of HB being removed.
I also do not know IF “anyone thought her decomposing body was actually in the back of the SUV parked backward in the driveway.”
I only know I have read many conflicting reports.
Moo

AFAIK, there was just one tweet about the dive team, the information came from "a source," nobody else reported it, and we've not heard anything further about it. MOO

Molly Oak on Twitter
From a source: APD Dive team is headed to Houston to look for evidence in connection to the #HeidiBroussard case @KVUE
12:09 PM - 20 Dec 2019
Maybe the dive team was sent to look for something related to the case, maybe something was thrown into a lake? Totally guessing.

We know from aerial footage taken during daylight on the 19th that there was no black SUV in the driveway, then we see it there when evidence is being removed.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to think someone backed an SUV into the driveway with HB's body in it after LE began their search. o_O MOO

I have been trying to keep up with these threads and msm, but haven't seen any mention whether there was a baby shower thrown for M.F. and/or if Heidi attended?

If this was her 'first baby', is it customary in Texas for a baby shower to be thrown? (It is typical here in Canada.)

I was thinking that surely M.F.'s huge family would want to give her a baby shower and celebrate her 'first child'....unless....she was perhaps estranged from them?

Nobody from her family seems to be speaking out on her behalf....is it because they were already 'done' with her well before this? If so, what happened?

JMO and speculating
I am Texas born and raised, Houston. I can tell you family, co-workers and friends throw baby showers. They can fun, sometimes.

I think MF was probably more comfortable talking about being pregnant on the phone where family and friends wouldn't scrutinze her too closely. JMO

Last edited:
Shannon on Twitter
NBCNC: Friends of Heidi Broussard, the Austin, Texas mother who was found dead during the holidays, hold candlelight vigil. (image from KXAN) @WVTM13 #wvtm13
ENernloU4AAX2Kg.jpg

7:05 PM - 4 Jan 2020

do any of you following this case see any reason any reporter would lie about the SUV?
The reporter was told by HB's mother, IIRC - it wasn't said the reporter observed the body in the SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth