TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem we have with the Affidavit statements is it only says "both doors closed, and the vehicle drove away".
^^sbm

I agree there's a vagueness about the alleged driver in the affidavit and it might be because the witness herself was uncertain. For example, the witness is affirmative that she saw HB and baby walk between two apartment buildings towards MF's car that was stopped perpendicular to cars parked in providers lot.

Witness also states she saw MF exit the front passenger seat, greet HB-- leaving the front passenger door open. MF opened the rear passenger door where HB and baby entered the car, both doors close, and the car drove away.

While I assumed that MF got back in the passenger seat, the witness didn't say that. I don't think we can say for certain that MF didn't close both passenger doors and get in the driver's seat and drive away. However, I don't think the witness has any doubt that MF exited from the front passenger seat. MOO

But if she never planned on keeping the baby why fake a pregnancy and tell people she had given birth herself?
No idea. Possibly to punish her former b/f ...possibly in an effort to 'prove' to whoever she may have been selling baby to that she was really the baby's mother. She seems to have been quite a hustler, selling bits and pieces, this and that..

That has been my ONLY theory, but it falls on deaf ears. Because MF didn't want to be a parent before, and with all the research she did for her plan, she probably didn't realize that in this day and age, a parent will sit with their baby in the back seat often. That is why I thought she was in passenger side.
It's puzzling to me personally why sleuthers will go with a theory of someone else driving - yet not question that "vehicle drove away"....(unless it's a Tesla a vehicle can't just 'drive away' LOL). There has never been any inference from LE that another person was in the driver's seat.

BBM I'm not sure I understand the part about questioning that 'vehicle drove away'? A vehicle can just drive away if the 2 entering the vehicle were not the drivers, couldn't it?

From the affidavit, #27

M.W. saw a female exit the front passenger seat and greet the adult female who was carrying the small infant. The front seat passenger opened the rear passenger side door of the vehicle, the adult female carrying the small infant entered the rear passenger, both doors closed, and the vehicle drove away. M.W. stated that there was not time for the adult female to secure the infant into any type of chile restraint system before the vehicle drove away...

from #29

.... she stated that she was 60-70 percent sure that was the female she saw in the front seat of the vehicle in the parking lot...

I've attached a snip of the motion to seal, seems like the reason they wanted this sealed in the first place was so they could get additional info from witnesses, victims, suspects and others.

We don't know if they have ruled another suspect in or out. The fact that the State made the motion to release the documents before the 30 days is up is puzzling to me, and I have considered that they did it in the hopes to get more tips, possibly about who that "driver" could be. JMO

Attachments

• MF motion to seal.JPG
    MF motion to seal.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
I still want to know why she was selling a crib 11 months ago. So much of the pattern of baby abductors makes more sense if she lost a baby around that time. With not much time between that and the "conception" of Luna - 4 months or so.

I wondered if she had a previous faux pregnancy with CG. Then I considered he would be damn sure to not impregnate her again, imo.
In all honesty, the crib could have been left in the house or garage when he bought it. The garage appears to be set up for garage sales. MF might have made income peddling second hand items. I think in modest subdivisions garage sales are quite the rage. Moo

Last edited:
But then why did they mention the key in the AA? IMO there is a reason they mentioned it. They must think MF was in the apartment at some point or that the key plays a role in what happened.

I disagree. Discussing the key in the affidavit can go to MF planning the abduction with easy access and premeditation. MF was given the apartment key by SC/HB at the hospital when Margo was born and was supposed to leave the key in the apartment when she left. SC states they never found the key and presumed MF kept it. Nowhere does the affidavit indicate that MF was inside the apartment on 12/12/19 -- just the opposite. It places her directly inside the Nissan sedan (same vehicle where HB body found) waiting in the apartment car park. MOO

BBM I'm not sure I understand the part about questioning that 'vehicle drove away'? A vehicle can just drive away if the 2 entering the vehicle were not the drivers, couldn't it?

From the affidavit, #27

M.W. saw a female exit the front passenger seat and greet the adult female who was carrying the small infant. The front seat passenger opened the rear passenger side door of the vehicle, the adult female carrying the small infant entered the rear passenger, both doors closed, and the vehicle drove away. M.W. stated that there was not time for the adult female to secure the infant into any type of chile restraint system before the vehicle drove away...

from #29

.... she stated that she was 60-70 percent sure that was the female she saw in the front seat of the vehicle in the parking lot...

I've attached a snip of the motion to seal, seems like the reason they wanted this sealed in the first place was so they could get additional info from witnesses, victims, suspects and others.

We don't know if they have ruled another suspect in or out. The fact that the State made the motion to release the documents before the 30 days is up is puzzling to me, and I have considered that they did it in the hopes to get more tips, possibly about who that "driver" could be. JMO
How could a suspect destroy evidence if said suspect was already in custody? At what date/time was this motion to seal made? Was it before MF was taken into custody or after?

Well, I feel strongly there was someone in that car other than MF and HB, however, I don't think it was a new "lover" unless they planned to off CG next and take over his house. However, that may have been a bit much even for MF. She couldn't even get rid of HB's body. That still baffles me. Bringing the corpse home. What was she thinking??

I sense some are directing their attention to HB's former bf, but I would hope LE have scrutinized his digital footprint by now to see if there is even the slightest link to MF. LE are likely aware of him and surely are not leaving any stone unturned to solve this bizarre murder. It would be interesting though to hear him speak on how he perceived MF during his time with HB. Not sleuthing him, as he is not a POI.

I did hear him speak on the subjects, at length. He didn't know MF at all. He knew OF her, is all, but never met her.

He adored HB and is willing to raise the baby if it turns out it is his. He told LE he'd take a DNA test. He was very concerned about HB's relationship, as were other friends of hers, and any harm she had previously encountered by others.

From listening for hours, he sounded like a normal, "good" guy. She left him to be back with a "family" though - to raise the kids together.

One thing I'm not clear on from the AW: Did someone positively identify HB as the woman carrying the baby to the car's back seat? Is it at all possible she was already harmed in her apartment previously (MF had the key, after all) and that another woman took the baby into the back seat? Maybe far-fetched, but worth a discussion?

Just a question...
MF was arrested on three charges - 2 of kidnapping, 1 of tampering.. we have seen the AA for the tampering arrest, but I don't recall having access to the kidnapping one? Are all three charges covered under this one AA even though it only mentions the one? I believe I have seen elsewhere that at least one AA for the 'kidnapping' arrest does exist. Does anyone have it? I believe it may contain the exact same items in it.

^^sbm

I agree there's a vagueness about the alleged driver in the affidavit and it might be because the witness herself was uncertain. For example, the witness is affirmative that she saw HB and baby walk between two apartment buildings towards MF's car that was stopped perpendicular to cars parked in providers lot.

Witness also states she saw MF exit the front passenger seat, greet HB-- leaving the front passenger door open. MF opened the rear passenger door where HB and baby entered the car, both doors close, and the car drove away.

While I assumed that MF got back in the passenger seat, the witness didn't say that. I don't think we can say for certain that MF didn't close both passenger doors and get in the driver's seat and drive away. However, I don't think the witness has any doubt that MF exited from the front passenger seat. MOO

I agree.

The more I have been thinking about what MF told everyone and after seeing the recent pictures of her, the more I think she very well could have pulled this off all on her own. Especially with the mistake of keeping the body in her car trunk and not getting rid of it for so long.

I was being a little facetious , in that it makes me go 'bonkers' at this stage on speculation there was another driver, when no where has LE even hinted at that being the case. So in essence, I'm always amused at what tiny detail can get debated ad nauseum, while another doesn't. (sorry end of the day here and after going through pages and pages of people assuming CG was "fooled into purchasing baby food" and other's who actually listened to the LE press conference and read the AA - I start getting amused ;) at how easily we sleuthers can fill pages and pages on something in just trying to clarifying someone else's comment LOL. ) :D sometimes we are our own worst 'enemies' and I include myself on that too :)

I wondered if she had a previous faux pregnancy with CG. Then I considered he would be damn sure to not impregnate her again, imo.
In all honesty, the crib could have been left in the house or garage when he bought it. The garage appears to be set up for garage sales. MF might have made income peddling second hand items. I think in modest subdivisions garage sales are quite the rage. Moo

It looks like an older crib too, doesn't it? I mean... it's been years since I've had to have a crib at all in my house, so maybe it's not LOL

I don't think MF was sitting on the passenger side with the door closed, she probably had it open and her feet out. She probably shut the door when HB & Margo came out.
. Could be! Maybe she got out of the driver’s side to clean stuff off the passenger seat. Once HB reached the death mobile she could have said “I’ll sit in the back with Margo.” We have no idea what was said.

BBM- Well it wouldn't make a lot of sense to insert yourself into a murder & kidnapping case, then identify yourself as the potential Father, if you were a co-conspirator with MF? So this guy isn't even on my radar in that sense.

IMO, there was a third person driving that car. MF manipulated someone into helping her ... This is why LE is taking so long with the murder charges. They have to determine who actually killed Heidi. All just MOO.
Or - the woman who got into the back seat wasn't HB? Maybe MF did something to HB already, seeing as how she had the key to her apartment - and someone else removed her, then dumped her, then MF picked her up?

Just a wild possibility - not saying it's so- just thinking out loud! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase