TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article cited describes Lt. Daniel Arizpe as the spokesman for the Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department. It stands to reason that they would be called by the CPS people, to check the health of the baby after LE's discovery of the child. The article doesn't seem to say when the CPS became involved.......only that CPS called the Cy-Fair EMT's. MOO
I don't know, but CPS & law enforcement should always be called when a fake pregnancy is suspected, IMO, for obvious reasons. I would think CPS was contacted by LE to find out if any abuse/neglect reports were on file for HB & SC, so not sure yet when first contact was.

Perhaps you should edit post #890 also, if you still have time. It still reads "LE" as the one I responded to did when I quoted it. MOO

Yes, I deleted it because it was a double post - took me a minute to figure out why edit didn't take.

I don't see post numbers since software change.

This is the first case that I have followed that most of the articles are continually updated and the original content was removed, from more than 1 MSM outlet! It's kind of odd IMO

I spent quite a long time looking in my history earlier to find tweets from the night they found her and the next day because I am positive it was reported by MSM that one vehicle was removed, but the silver car remained there. I have a pretty good memory, and I couldn't find the tweet, I was so annoyed LOL
Michelle Choi‏Verified account @MichelleKHOU
I’m told a silver car parked in the backyard was searched through (still here) along w/ a black SUV (no longer here) parked at the house. Neighbors say the SUV is driven by man who lives here, the silver car by his girlfriend. #khou11 #htownrush
6:06 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

He says this man has always been a nice. Austin Police asked neighbor if his doorbell surveillance captured a black SUV going by, it didn’t. He was also asked if anything suspicious happened on Dec. 12, the day the young Austin Mom & her baby went missing. #khou11 #htownrush
5:51 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

I’m told a silver car parked in the backyard was searched through (still here) along w/ a black SUV (no longer here) parked at the house. Neighbors say the SUV is driven by man who lives here, the silver car by his girlfriend. #khou11 #htownrush

He says this man has always been a nice. Austin Police asked neighbor if his doorbell surveillance captured a black SUV going by, it didn’t. He was also asked if anything suspicious happened on Dec. 12, the day the young Austin Mom & her baby went missing. #khou11 #htownrush

TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6
I find it interesting this reporter posting that the silver car was still at the home and apparently not impounded as evidence.

My dad had a towing company and did towing for the Sacramento Police Department. I would sometimes ride with him on calls.

I was around 14 when I went on one Sacpd evidence call. When we rolled up I saw two dead black males laying on the front yard of a home behind crime scene tape. First time I'd ever saw dead bodies. Pretty shocking for a kid.

We towed a van that was connected to the homicides before the bodies were even moved. I wonder why this car wasn't impounded ASAP.

I find it interesting this reporter posting that the silver car was still at the home and apparently not impounded as evidence.

My dad had a towing company and did towing for the Sacramento Police Department. I would sometimes ride with him on calls.

I was around 14 when I went on one Sacpd evidence call. When we rolled up I saw two dead black males laying on the front yard of a home behind crime scene tape. First time I'd ever saw dead bodies. Pretty shocking for a kid.

We towed a van that was connected to the homicides before the bodies were even moved. I wonder why this car wasn't impounded ASAP.
This car had a dead body in the back, which required that photographs be taken, and evidence collected. I have no doubt that it was ultimately towed and fully processed. It merely had not been done yet at the time of the Tweet.

The difference between what you described and what happened here, is that those two men were not found in the vehicle itself.

Well there's nothing that I can find that says when they removed the body - so maybe all of that was being processed with her body still in the trunk on the scene for five or six hours. This was at 5:57 AM, and I can't find anything that says when people saw the tow or the body being removed from the scene. I can definitely see it taking hours. I'm surprised there was no tent put over the car while they did that or that if there was it wasn't captured by all the media on scene.

Thank you so much! I knew I wasn't imagining things! I can't understand why they would take one vehicle and not the other, unless it was the other vehicle that she was found in. JMO

Well there's nothing that I can find that says when they removed the body - so maybe all of that was being processed with her body still in the trunk on the scene for five or six hours. This was at 5:57 AM, and I can't find anything that says when people saw the tow or the body being removed from the scene. I can definitely see it taking hours. I'm surprised there was no tent put over the car while they did that or that if there was it wasn't captured by all the media on scene.
There's a report that the body was removed just before midnight or just after... I can't remember now and I just posted it earlier. Oh dear, lol! :p I'll see if I can find it again. MOO

What a crazy memory to have! And I wonder why they wouldn't take it as well... unless it wasn't part of the "crime". JMO If it was involved or it is where Heidi was found, well, this just opens it up to scrutiny for her defense. Again, JMO.

There's a report that the body was removed just before midnight or just after... I can't remember now and I just posted it earlier. Oh dear, lol! :p I'll see if I can find it again. MOO
‘Close friend’ of missing Austin mom found dead booked in jail, was plotting to take her baby: Sources
KTRK reports that medical examiners pulled the body from the home shortly after 12 a.m. Friday morning. KTRK said police initially went to the home because they were interested in a car in the backyard.”

Thanks. So the car probably was towed/impounded as soon as possible.

We just don't know when. I'm guessing after the media had left and that's why we don't have video of it. JMO.

s_waiting_10.gif
lol

I recall this as well. I just can't wrap my head around removing one and not the other. Do you recall when or if they removed the silver car?

‘Close friend’ of missing Austin mom found dead booked in jail, was plotting to take her baby: Sources
KTRK reports that medical examiners pulled the body from the home shortly after 12 a.m. Friday morning. KTRK said police initially went to the home because they were interested in a car in the backyard.”
There's that pesky, "pulled the body from the home" again.

We know she was killed in the trunk, according to the autopsy, but do we know she was actually found in the trunk?

What a crazy memory to have! And I wonder why they wouldn't take it as well... unless it wasn't part of the "crime". JMO If it was involved or it is where Heidi was found, well, this just opens it up to scrutiny for her defense. Again, JMO.
I always thought that vehicles are impounded as soon as possible to preserve the "chain of evidence." You can't go back later and say that nobody planted evidence and you can't protect evidence if left behind.

In this case I never did understand why Heidi's car was apparently never impounded at the very beginning of this case. It probably doesn't matter but it could have. JMO

Last edited:
s_waiting_10.gif
lol

I recall this as well. I just can't wrap my head around removing one and not the other. Do you recall when or if they removed the silver car?
It was definitely towed - there's a ton of articles stating that - but I haven't seen a time. It could be they wanted the photographs of the vehicle, at the scene, taken during daylight?

Don't throw tomatoes - just a wild guess. ;) MOO

Friend of Austin mom found dead facing charges in connection to her disappearance
KTRK reports authorities were focused on that car in the driveway in the back of the home in Harris County, but it has since been towed.

There's that pesky, "pulled the body from the home" again.

We know she was killed in the trunk, according to the autopsy, but do we know she was actually found in the trunk?
We know she was found in the trunk, but we don’t know if she was killed there.

Officials said Heidi Broussard, 33, was found strangled to death in the trunk of a car after she and her infant daughter were last seen Dec. 12 in Austin. The mother was last seen dropping off her 6-year-old son at an elementary school.

Officials: Missing Austin Mother Was Found Strangled To Death In Trunk Of Car, Kidnapping Suspect In Custody

I always thought that vehicles are impounded as soon as possible to preserve the "chain of evidence." You can't go back later and say that nobody planted evidence and you can't protect evidence if left behind.

In this case I never did understand why Hedi's car was apparently never impounded at the very beginning of this case. It probably doesn't matter but it could have. JMO
There was still LE posted at the home the next afternoon and I'd be willing to bet if that car sat there all night, it was well protected. MOO
Honestly, the reporting on this case is driving me bat$hit crazy. Just sayin'. :)
giggle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member